• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Show your filthy evil vicious face on twitter and take up my virginity test challenge

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
puppy-holly-blog.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cunt. It's Sunday, are you busy in little India doing your mouth and tongue work out?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat the fuc is a virginity test???? how, wat to proof ..:geek:
To be exact is NRIC virginity test KNN means you produce your NRIC together go to hospital she will spread her chow jibye to the loctor to certify is a unused jibye then you will be in trouble after that becas she will sue you in court with the virgin certificate KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be exact is NRIC virginity test KNN means you produce your NRIC together go to hospital she will spread her chow jibye to the loctor to certify is a unused jibye then you will be in trouble after that becas she will sue you in court with the virgin certificate KNN

What if the doctor see her cheebye stunt, accidentally pierce her hymen and phua her cheebye? Means she's a slut and I will fuck her with a broomstick on the spot to make her a super slut.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if the doctor see her cheebye stunt, accidentally pierce her hymen and phua her cheebye? Means she's a slut and I will fuck her with a broomstick on the spot to make her a super slut.
Well this is the risk both challenger needs to take KNN if the result is she is a slut then she never state what will be her consequence KNN too confident of the outcome KNN

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well this is the risk both challenger needs to take KNN if the result is she is a slut then she never state what will be her consequence KNN too confident of the outcome KNN

If she's not a virgin, I will show her cheebye and her long nipples on xtube!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Coward Cantonese son of whore criminal bully don’t give lame excuses when you are so fucking sure and have been stealing slandering harassing me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course I am sure I am not a slut and you are Cantonese liar son of whore evil filthy lazy coward criminal bastard bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Cantonese son of whore criminal bully don’t give lame excuses when you are so fucking sure and have been stealing slandering harassing me non stop.

No one shows up in YouTube while so fucking sure. That’s how 合群stupid people are indeed.