• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Show your filthy evil vicious face on twitter and take up my virginity test challenge

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D1BF22DD-1C79-414A-9851-62BA73C3134B.jpeg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore @glockman only you are dark force hiding in dark corner with misplaced reality that I am a slut and prostitute and not I have dark force or misplaced reality that I am a virgin with annulled marriage. Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

You are a dark prostitute.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's life. You cannot change reality.

You filthy evil lazy liar coward criminal bullies sons of whores think you can change my reality of a virgin with annulled marriage to filthy slut whore mistress are the ones that should be afraid of police.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You filthy evil lazy liar coward criminal bullies sons of whores think you can change my reality of a virgin with annulled marriage to filthy slut whore mistress are the ones that should be afraid of police.

I just love your feistiness it turns me on!