• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shophouse owner says parking lot belongs to him, and even points middle finger

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
shophouse_owner_says_parking_lot_belongs_to_him-thumbnail.jpg

All a STOMPer wanted to do was to quickly pop in to a supermarket along Tanjong Pagar Road and head off, but the STOMPer encountered a man who stood in a parking lot to reserve it for his wife's BMW and even flashed his middle finger at the STOMPer.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was annoyed by a man who stood in a parking lot trying to reserve it when I was right in front of the lot and ready to park.

"On Sunday, Sep 16, around 2.30pm, I went to the Korean super mart at Tanjong Pagar Road to shop.

"The other lots were taken so I waited. Just as I saw a car preparing to leave, I drove over to the lot.

"However, out of nowhere, this man just popped out and stood in the lot and 'choped' the lot, not allowing me to park although I was already right in front of the lot.

"I tried to reverse but he didn't budge, so I got out of the car to ask if he could move away.

"He said his shop was right in front of the parking lot and he deserves this spot.

"And he stood on the parking lot for a full 10 minutes before his wife drove into the parking space with their BMW.

"He went on to say, 'I am rich enough to own the shophouse, that’s why the lot belongs to me.'

"Please correct me if I am wrong, isn’t the unsaid 'law' about parking into lots is first-come-first-served?

"As I continued to ask the man to move away, I was ignored, and the man also said that because he was driving a better car (BMW) than me (a Camry), he deserves the lot more than I do.

"I'm not sure how it escalated into an argument but the man started swearing loudly with 'F' words, even at my mum and my girlfriend.

"The photo as attached is the captured shot of the old man with his middle finger high up in the air.

"I didn't manage to get my things in the end. I stopped my car at the roadside while my mum and girlfriend stayed in the car to snap the photo of him.

"His car is also pictured (black BMW) and that is his maid loading items (a stepladder) into the boot.

"The entire episode lasted about 20 minutes."

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have seldom seen humble rich people. Only a handful. Jw5 was mentioning that spoilt parents raise spoilt brats. He is 50% right. Money breeds spoilt brats as well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need someone like Steven Seagal to rough up such assholes.

[video=youtube;Ko94FpHOQE8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko94FpHOQE8[/video]

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When rule of law fails then vigilante action is required.

we're back to the days of the roman empire
"It's widely recognized that the first organized police force were the Roman vigiles, the first group of nonmilitary and nonmercenary police"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well well well

another scum with the attitude, i got more money than you, so

i am always right
i can screw you every which way i can

story of my life

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy shit look at the shop owner's reasoning. I have more money than you, my car is better than yours, the shop at the back of the road belongs to me therefore the park spot belongs to me.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well well well

another scum with the attitude, i got more money than you, so

i am always right
i can screw you every which way i can

story of my life

hi there

1. honest, i would not lift any of my fingers even if such specimen drops right infront of me.
2. not worth it!
3. i have had seen one too many of such items in sheepishland.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seldom seen humble rich people. Only a handful. Jw5 was mentioning that spoilt parents raise spoilt brats. He is 50% right. Money breeds spoilt brats as well.

Give me a break! That mother fucker is not rich at all lah! Only a typical Sinkie who has some extra cash to flaunt.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we're back to the days of the roman empire
"It's widely recognized that the first organized police force were the Roman vigiles, the first group of nonmilitary and nonmercenary police"

Romans then were probably more civilised than the sinkies now.....

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give me a break! That mother fucker is not rich at all lah! Only a typical Sinkie who has some extra cash to flaunt.

Agree with you. I know some not rich but very wealthy person who is totally humble. No airs and temper at all.
Rich mother fuckers, like you said, only have some extra cash to flaunt. Wealthy people have money to last at least two generations.