• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin behaved badly at Esplande Drive, kena tased

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Our mata up north must be laughing at our SPF for hours when they saw the video. They are miles ahead when dealing with incidents of this nature. But when it comes to policy papers, it’s our turn to be miles ahead.
Something's wrong with this country. When the authorities can't handle real life issues on the spot, but are proficient in planning and plotting against those whom they deem to be anti-them. All police forces of the world would surely use this video as training aid to show negative demonstration.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something's wrong with this country. When the authorities can't handle real life issues on the spot, but are proficient in planning and plotting against those whom they deem to be anti-them. All police forces of the world would surely use this video as training aid to show negative demonstration.
LI video as training aid will be useful too. Thereafter explain to their trainees that Commander of that fiasco received 2 promotions thereafter - from DAC to AC and since last year SAC. Amazing.

In the past, a Supt was condemned for more than a decade in the aftermath of a protest outside FE Plaza.

He went jogging without his pager and responded late. The incident was not well managed too but pales in comparison to LI.
Maybe it’s a more forgiving Force now.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LI video as training aid will be useful too. Thereafter explain to their trainees that Commander of that fiasco received 2 promotions thereafter - from DAC to AC and since last year SAC. Amazing.

In the past, a Supt was condemned for more than a decade in the aftermath of a protest outside FE Plaza.

He went jogging without his pager and responded late. The incident was not well managed too but pales in comparison to LI.
Maybe it’s a more forgiving Force now.

it is because of Heng Swee Kiat lah.

If HSK becomes PM expect many big wigs to come from SPF instead of SAF liao.

From LHL bringing in SAF khakis it will be SPF in future.

Both just as bad.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are immune to tasers.
In the old days, indian boys used to play football barefooted even if there were thorns on the field. Respect!

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder why these clowns joined the SPF in the first place. If no balls to go head on in incidents like this, better resign and carve a niche elsewhere - Teaching, nursing, babysitter, counselling, sales etc.

problem not with our young in blue uniform.
problem is the management in the police force all the way up to minister and ministers of a few departments.
the blue uniform might be told repeating to restrain from using force especially when faced with well dress or when at high-end locations.
i would say "fuck" the politician and whomever put these on the street blue uniform young at risk just because they want to please the rich and foreigner.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
problem not with our young in blue uniform.
problem is the management in the police force all the way up to minister and ministers of a few departments.
the blue uniform might be told repeating to restrain from using force especially when faced with well dress or when at high-end locations.
i would say "fuck" the politician and whomever put these on the street blue uniform young at risk just because they want to please the rich and foreigner.
I think the cops are poorly trained. There is no need to use taser. There were 5 or more against 1.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem starts with recruitment. Academic grades and results deemed super important. They aim for goody-goody type of candidates.

Who select these recruits? The goody-goody useless bo Lam pars senior officers who themselves can’t handle difficult situations. It’s a vicious cycle alright.

When these chaps undergo training, what’s taught? Trust me, nothing on being streetwise. Nothing on situational awareness. It’s always the usual SOPs. These SOPs are impotent in many real life incidents which require assessments on the spot. LI comes to mind.

Added to the above, the Cover Your Arse culture is dominant in the SPF. If you make an error in good faith, don’t expect your boss to stand up for you. It’s always who’s at fault. Not what’s at fault.

You are spot on. Expect more embarrassing situations for the SPF going forward. Nothing is going to change. It’s a disease to say the least.

Totally agree Uncle GD.... SPF prioritize so much on paper certificates. Look at the rank entry level of Diploma holders. Straight away achieved Sergeant rank when they signed the appointment papers when in fact they have yet to even don the PT kit. You can have all the paper educations in this world, but you can never learn the art of being streetwise in schools. All these life education are learnt by being on the streets. When I see the cops on patrol nowadays, they really can't make it. And I'm sure it's the same for the intelligence unit.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our mata up north must be laughing at our SPF for hours when they saw the video. They are miles ahead when dealing with incidents of this nature. But when it comes to policy papers, it’s our turn to be miles ahead.

Agree. We can laugh at the Royal Matland Cops for being corrupt, unfit since many have stomach bellies like a Malayan Bear, but one thing for sure, they love this kind of situation when on duty. That's the time they have the opportunity to crack some skulls or even better, use their revolvers. Matland Cops still reminds me of the old school Sinkie cops of yesteryears. I believe their intelligence unit streets ahead of their SPF counterparts.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree Uncle GD.... SPF prioritize so much on paper certificates. Look at the rank entry level of Diploma holders. Straight away achieved Sergeant rank when they signed the appointment papers when in fact they have yet to even don the PT kit. You can have all the paper educations in this world, but you can never learn the art of being streetwise in schools. All these life education are learnt by being on the streets. When I see the cops on patrol nowadays, they really can't make it. And I'm sure it's the same for the intelligence unit.
You are 100% spot on. Police intel is a joke lah. Without technical resources, even more jialat. Their doctrine is just not applicable in the real world. Even as an old and useless ah Pek today, my intel will beat 90% of the entire SPF!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the police looked like this nobody would mess with them.

1598085444282.png

harimaokuso

Alfrescian
Loyal
that ahneh JHK or ahneh sinkie
ahneh jit satki...still can stand up and run away
maybe suck hot curry taser not function to him