• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin behaved badly at Esplande Drive, kena tased

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because by and large Singapore is quite safe. No guns.

And SPF is a pretty stable job. SPF are more for those cannot make it in SAF. (Can you imagine already SAF is wayang army also CMI!) Like those SPF scholar not as powerful as SAF scholars right?

Police is just a lot of wayang also. The presence of police is what is most important. But when it comes to the crunch the Police usually cannot make it one all over the world not to mention SPF.
When Khoo Boon Hui, Chua Chin Kiat and Goh Liang Kwang were transferred from SAF to SPF, hong kan liao. They were SAF rejects.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why these clowns joined the SPF in the first place. If no balls to go head on in incidents like this, better resign and carve a niche elsewhere - Teaching, nursing, babysitter, counselling, sales etc.

Our police are not doing themselves any favour by appearing meek and indecisive. This is not the first time nor will it be the last. So many armed policemen to neutralise one unarmed guy? An utter disgrace!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our police are not doing themselves any favour by appearing meek and indecisive. This is not the first time nor will it be the last. So many armed policemen to neutralise one unarmed guy? An utter disgrace!
Problem starts with recruitment. Academic grades and results deemed super important. They aim for goody-goody type of candidates.

Who select these recruits? The goody-goody useless bo Lam pars senior officers who themselves can’t handle difficult situations. It’s a vicious cycle alright.

When these chaps undergo training, what’s taught? Trust me, nothing on being streetwise. Nothing on situational awareness. It’s always the usual SOPs. These SOPs are impotent in many real life incidents which require assessments on the spot. LI comes to mind.

Added to the above, the Cover Your Arse culture is dominant in the SPF. If you make an error in good faith, don’t expect your boss to stand up for you. It’s always who’s at fault. Not what’s at fault.

You are spot on. Expect more embarrassing situations for the SPF going forward. Nothing is going to change. It’s a disease to say the least.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Problem starts with recruitment. Academic grades and results deemed super important. They aim for goody-goody type of candidates.

Who select these recruits? The goody-goody useless bo Lam pars senior officers who themselves can’t handle difficult situations. It’s a vicious cycle alright.

When these chaps undergo training, what’s taught? Trust me, nothing on being streetwise. Nothing on situational awareness. It’s always the usual SOPs. These SOPs are impotent in many real life incidents which require assessments on the spot. LI comes to mind.

Added to the above, the Cover Your Arse culture is dominant in the SPF. If you make an error in good faith, don’t expect your boss to stand up for you. It’s always who’s at fault. Not what’s at fault.

You are spot on. Expect more embarrassing situations for the SPF going forward. Nothing is going to change. It’s a disease to say the least.

I worked for SPF before doing medical work for them.

Definitely this SOP stuff damn frustrating. Yes they will place all these SOPs and time constraints eg I have to respond to any call within 1 hour. 1 person cover entire Singapore all the HQs. Jurong, Central, Bedok, Tanglin, AMK. Sometimes kena call from Bedok and Jurong within short space of time. So trying to rush to get one done and get to the other HQ to meet the KPI.

But your SPF officers at the station take their own sweet time take out the person of interest. You ask them can you expedite they will complain and then say the doctor rush them.

It is a FUCKED UP ORGANIZATION.

The only one more fucked up is SAF.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone read the Press Statement from the SPF on this incident? I received from a friend and can only shake head.

It was explained that after getting tasered, instead of handcuffing the accused, police officers wanted to check on his health or something to that affect. Holy shit! Like this also dare to say. Shameless.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I worked for SPF before doing medical work for them.

Definitely this SOP stuff damn frustrating. Yes they will place all these SOPs and time constraints eg I have to respond to any call within 1 hour. 1 person cover entire Singapore all the HQs. Jurong, Central, Bedok, Tanglin, AMK. Sometimes kena call from Bedok and Jurong within short space of time. So trying to rush to get one done and get to the other HQ to meet the KPI.

But your SPF officers at the station take their own sweet time take out the person of interest. You ask them can you expedite they will complain and then say the doctor rush them.

It is a FUCKED UP ORGANIZATION.

The only one more fucked up is SAF.
Dr Wasan Singh rings a bell? He was once based at the old Police Academy. Jialat case.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone read the Press Statement from the SPF on this incident? I received from a friend and can only shake head.

It was explained that after getting tasered, instead of handcuffing the accused, police officers wanted to check on his health or something to that affect. Holy shit! Like this also dare to say. Shameless.

Check his mother's cheebye. I would have slit the throat of the shitskin fucker.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a joke! Attending to him like he's a poor pitiful victim! I expected handcuffs, and a knee on his fucking shitskin neck.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I never heard of him.

My time, I was working with another young doctor who later became CEO of one of the Private Hospitals.
Not aware of Doctors working for SPF. Never heard of Doctors assigned to visit police stations too. In the past, we sent our accused persons to A&E if medical attention was needed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a joke! Attending to him like he's a poor pitiful victim!

Our mata up north must be laughing at our SPF for hours when they saw the video. They are miles ahead when dealing with incidents of this nature. But when it comes to policy papers, it’s our turn to be miles ahead.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
These Indian cunts will learn to behave themselves when they know immediate death is awaiting. Some of these fucking Indians should be shot on sight, always up to no good.
I sense you're anti-shitskin, and you're not wrong. They tend to be trouble makers, drunks and rapists :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not aware of Doctors working for SPF. Never heard of Doctors assigned to visit police stations too. In the past, we sent our accused persons to A&E if medical attention was needed.

I guess they changed the system. This service was started as trial to outsource that work to a private healthcare group. It was 2007-2008.