• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Samurai Electrocuted Two muud Traffic Police Repeatedly! Kena Caught When muud SCDF Came To Their Rescue! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: A 38-year-old man has been arrested for allegedly attacking and injuring two traffic police officers with a stun device - a prohibited item in Singapore.

Other weapons - a samurai sword, two knuckle dusters, a chopper and a dagger - as well as various drug paraphernalia and controlled drugs - 236g of Ice, 11g of heroin, 56 Erimin-5 tablets and two Ecstasy tablets - were seized from the man, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said in a news release on Monday (Oct 30).

The man will be charged on Monday for various offences including voluntarily causing hurt to deter a public servant from discharging his duty, possession of offensive and scheduled weapon, drug trafficking and driving under the influence of drugs.

stun_device.jpg

THE INCIDENT
At about 2.50am on Sunday, two traffic police officers, aged 32 and 29, were on patrol along Victoria Street when they spotted a speeding car.

The officers signalled for the male driver to pull over but he stopped along the second lane of the road instead, the police said.

When asked for his NRIC and driving licence, the man only produced the former, they added.

The officers then directed the driver to move his car to the side of the road for further checks. The man complied and stopped his car near the junction of North Bridge Road and Jalan Sultan.

"He then dashed out of his car suddenly and fled on foot with his belongings that exposed a black object resembling the handle of a weapon," said the police.

The officers gave chase and stopped the man at a back alley near Jalan Klapa, where he dropped his belongings along with a samurai sword.

The man then allegedly took out a stun device and used it to tase the officers repeatedly,
the police said.

"Despite their injuries caused by the stun device, the officers were able to subdue and arrest the man with the help of a passer-by," the police said. The passer-by was a 22-year-old full-time national serviceman from the Singapore Civil Defence Force, who was off-duty at that time, they added.

The 32-year-old officer, Staff Sergeant Khairulanwar Bin Abd Kahar, suffered back injuries and was taken to the hospital. He has since been discharged with medical leave, the police said.

The other officer, Sergeant (Sgt) Muhammad Afiq Yahya, suffered injuries to his left hand and leg.

Recounting the incident on Monday, Sgt Afiq said: "It was important for us to arrest him as soon as possible as he may injure members of the public."

After being attacked with the stun device, the officer said it felt "tingling" as though there was an electric shock flowing through him.

"At that point of time, the pain was bearable because I think I was just in the moment," he added.

The Central Police Division on Monday presented the public spiritedness award to the 22-year-old NSF, Private (PTE) Mohammed Akbar Madarsa Mohamed Sultan, for his "courage and public spiritedness" in assisting the traffic police officers in their arrest of the accused.

On Monday, PTE Akbar said he felt a "strong sense of duty to help" when he saw the police officers handling the "aggressive suspect".

"Upon noticing me, the officers called out to me, so I quickly stepped forward to help the police restrain the suspect.

"As an NSF in SCDF, I am part of the Home Team and I am glad I was able to render help to my fellow Home Team colleagues."

psa_ceremony_002.jpg

“The arrested man showed a blatant disregard for the law by attacking and injuring the police officers who were performing their duties,” said the commander of Central Police Division, Assistant Commissioner of Police Jeremy Ang.

“I would like to commend the bravery of the police officers and the off-duty (SCDF) officer who acted with courage when confronting a man armed with a weapon and worked bravely together to subdue and arrest him.”

In the news release on Monday, SPF said: “The police have zero tolerance for such brazen acts of violence against police officers and will not hesitate to take firm action against those who blatantly disregard the law.”

The police also reminded members of the public that it is an offence to carry an offensive or scheduled weapon in a public place.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...evice-tase-arrested-samurai-sword-spf-3882786

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wow, quite a few siow langs in sg possess samurai swords. The rest of us only have our little swiss army knives.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I have a couple of fine katana swords at home. Thanks to living in landed property at bukit timah, I've space to practice my swordsmanship.
Ah yes, I forgot you are a wealthy towkay living a happy and luxurious life. And an accomplished swordsman too!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a couple of fine katana swords at home. Thanks to living in landed property at bukit timah, I've space to practice my swordsmanship.
What if a Crazy man, who also live in Bukit Timah, sneaked into your house, stole your Katana and decided to cut your KKJ with it while you are asleep?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What if a Crazy man, who also live in Bukit Timah, sneaked into your house, stole your Katana and decided to cut your KKJ with it while you are asleep?

Staying in landed property at bukit timah already means much less likely for crazy or poor people to come near my house.