• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin behaved badly at Esplande Drive, kena tased

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
the voltage too mild, must ramp it up 100% full power until the skin melt and he turn black...oops, but alrdy black

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know. Just pump a few rounds into that shitskin, case closed. Society would have thanked the SPF.
That shitskin is likely a foreign trash from rapist-land. The poodles don't dare hande him with force because CECA forbids bad treatment to their kind. No poodle dare put his/her job on the line. I can bet the one that tasered him will be out of job soon.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have used the baton to deliver a few blows to his head. I have never seen a policeman weld it well before.

A baton if used can be more effective than a taser.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why carry baton when you don’t want to use it? Resist attack and pay no heed to verbal warning, and still advance in a threatening manner. These should be sufficient to carry out physical submission either by taser or baton.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
boss leongsam .. :geek: geek
1560229047221.png