• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She went to ITE just to be with me

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The female has already screwed her life. ITE instead of Poly? What stupidity.

She may remarry to a rich husband .
For men to remarry to a rich woman
is very low statistically .
Most husband are engage to a pet .
If the wife is not of equal standing .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is so ugly that she afraid the only sucker in town might look for better pasture when he went to a new school. So, she go there and monitor him. He think she love him so much that she join. What stupid person, no wonder go to ite.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is so ugly that she afraid the only sucker in town might look for better pasture when he went to a new school. So, she go there and monitor him. He think she love him so much that she join. What stupid person, no wonder go to ite.

" beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ha ha ha look at mee siam mau hum & his..........:biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, I need to clarify, is the other person in photo is the "she" that he is talking about?

:smile:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
is the other person in photo is the "she"?

:smile:

you ask for it

love04jpg1295150234042-data.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Actually I pity their parents. These children are squandering their parents' allowance on their own ego fulfilment. It is very sad.
I don't pity their parents.
Their parents chose to have children and chose to bring them up like that.
Now they have to choose to take it.
The people I pity are those who have to deal with those two in the course of life.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless bum:rolleyes:

If his parents are not rich, the girl will wake up and dump him sooner or later.

drifter : take notice, Love has no boundaries okay ! :smile:

love_story_she_was_eligible_for_poly_but_went_to_ite-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer oneee was touched when his girlfriend Wendy sacrificed her polytechnic education to go to an ITE, just so she could be with him.

Said the STOMPer:

"Love has no boundaries and no distance. It was 20th Sept 2008 when I met Wendy Chan on a site called Teenage, where people used to post their monthly wishes.

"She read my post and added my msn. Soon, we were exchanging numbers and sms-ing each other.

"I remember that night she had a stomachache. I Sms-ed her till I fell asleep.

"We went steady on 21st Sept 2008. She and I have been through thick and thin. She came from a mixed school and I, from a boy's school.

"We would meet every Friday and Saturday. Sometimes I'm very short tempered and may lash out at her, but she takes it calmly and comforts me.

"Once, in Dec 2009, I was hospitalised at Changi General Hospital for a huge infection at the back of my legs.

"She stayed there throughout the three days I was hospitalised. When the O-level results were out, she made it to polytechnic but I, on the other hand' didn't do so well and couldn't go to a poly.

"She sacrificed and went to ITE with me. She has made so many sacrifices, I don't think I will be able to pay her back.

"She is my strength when I'm weak, my eyes when I can't see, my voice when I can't speak.

"She even helps my mum wash the dishes, folds the clothes. Not many teenage girls do that these days.

"She stays in the north, I stay in the east, when it's holidays, she comes to my place and helps my mum every day without fail.

"When I'm sick, she comes to my house and nurses me. She's contented with what she has and doesn't ask for more and more.

"When I have extra lessons or CCA and no time to buy a meal, she will buy and bring me lunch."