• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She went to ITE just to be with me

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
drifter : take notice, Love has no boundaries okay ! :smile:

love_story_she_was_eligible_for_poly_but_went_to_ite-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer oneee was touched when his girlfriend Wendy sacrificed her polytechnic education to go to an ITE, just so she could be with him.

Said the STOMPer:

"Love has no boundaries and no distance. It was 20th Sept 2008 when I met Wendy Chan on a site called Teenage, where people used to post their monthly wishes.

"She read my post and added my msn. Soon, we were exchanging numbers and sms-ing each other.

"I remember that night she had a stomachache. I Sms-ed her till I fell asleep.

"We went steady on 21st Sept 2008. She and I have been through thick and thin. She came from a mixed school and I, from a boy's school.

"We would meet every Friday and Saturday. Sometimes I'm very short tempered and may lash out at her, but she takes it calmly and comforts me.

"Once, in Dec 2009, I was hospitalised at Changi General Hospital for a huge infection at the back of my legs.

"She stayed there throughout the three days I was hospitalised. When the O-level results were out, she made it to polytechnic but I, on the other hand' didn't do so well and couldn't go to a poly.

"She sacrificed and went to ITE with me. She has made so many sacrifices, I don't think I will be able to pay her back.

"She is my strength when I'm weak, my eyes when I can't see, my voice when I can't speak.

"She even helps my mum wash the dishes, folds the clothes. Not many teenage girls do that these days.

"She stays in the north, I stay in the east, when it's holidays, she comes to my place and helps my mum every day without fail.

"When I'm sick, she comes to my house and nurses me. She's contented with what she has and doesn't ask for more and more.

"When I have extra lessons or CCA and no time to buy a meal, she will buy and bring me lunch."

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe its just me, i actually find dover and esp bishan ITE girls damn hot. most have nice figure and good looking without much make up. the slight lianess in them makes them even hotter. drool

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
STOMPer oneee was touched when his girlfriend Wendy sacrificed her polytechnic education to go to an ITE, just so she could be with him.

This sort of relationship will never last. I bet within one year they will quarrel and break up. Some youngsters are only full of hot air and emotional bravado. This particular "couple" (more like puppy love) have EPIC FAIL written all over them.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 years down . The female will move up the value chain .

The male will move down the value chain .