• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would u help a stranger to call grab if she asked you to help her book a car?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
the stranger is an old aunty (looks like in her 70s)
then she approached me and asked if i could help her book grabcar.
i did.
then the grabcar arrived and the old lady went off.
then, my housemate came out of ntuc saw me talking to old lady and putting old lady into car.
housemate asked what happened.
i told her what happened.

then she called me gullible and stupid man.
she said what if old lady no money to pay later and booking shows my account.
she said i am always so stupid just like lending ex girlfriend money etc etc
she also said what if old lady is a murderer or just committed some crime and I would be implicated because the grab account used to book car is mine.

so serious meh?
why can't humans be more trusting?
i know there are lots of scammers out there, but old lady looks genuine and probably not mobile phone savvy mah.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i mean if the stranger is some able bodied man who doesn't look like he or she need help booking a grabcar, of course i wouldn't be bothered lah. but housemate still said i stupid and gullible. then bring up old history of me lending money to ex girlfriend said she is able bodied and why i still lend her money blah blah blah

sibei buaykamguan with her insult. always dig up old history to add to insult.
cheebye.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is as stupid as someone approaching you at a bus stop and asking you for money for her to take a taxi….