• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shawn huang weizhong ... another problematic pap newbie candidate

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole talk about PAP scaring sinkies......

It is rubbish. You know that too.

How does gerrymandering scare sinkies? Courts? As a voter what has the court got to do with how you put the cross on your ballot?

If any sinkie truly is scared it is in their own mind. Stupid. Which lends to my theory the sinkies are dumb assholes anyway.

Not the PAP doing.

PAP scare oppie candidates. But lately after LKY died no more liao.

PAP dont scare voters with persecution. But they play on their chow kiasu attitude. Oh if I dont vote then maybe i lose out on upgrading. Or some other stupid thing. Lately where got PAP talk like that? They stopped liao cos people didn't like being threatened.

It is their own minds lah.

PAP is smart the adapt according to what sinkies want.

See sinkies angry with foreigners PAP whack foreigners. Sinkies happy like fuck.

If yo are truly angry with PAP then really you are angry with average sinkies.

I don’t disagree, but the gerrymandering is there. How else can you get almost zero oppies in parliament despite their winning such a large fraction of the vote? Sinkies are risk averse, afraid of change, so PAP plays on this to scare them. This is what I mean.

Now things are bad, PAP cannot cover up its incompetence and groupthink resulting in current mess. Maybe now Sinkies will vote out PAP. If not, definitely no hope for them or Singapore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don’t disagree, but the gerrymandering is there. How else can you get almost zero oppies in parliament despite their winning such a large fraction of the vote? Sinkies are risk averse, afraid of change, so PAP plays on this to scare them. This is what I mean.

Now things are bad, PAP cannot cover up its incompetence and groupthink resulting in current mess. Maybe now Sinkies will vote out PAP. If not, definitely no hope for them or Singapore.
We shall see. As we have always with every GE.

What we think doesnt matter.

And track record has proven that what sinkies think is that they love PAP

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when pap loses power, gets thrown to the sidelines, and becums a footnote 69 years from now, sinkies will kpkb, wax lyrical, go apeshit nostalgic, and reminisce about the good old days of the pap and how sg was such a lovable and livable place under pap rule. sinkies are like that. they never appreciate the present. they will always kpkb when comparing to the past. they reminisce about sg 69 years ago when she was in such a shithole, and how wonderful it was to live and grow up in sg then. the same shitty pattern will repeat itself. 69 years later, no more pap, sg is ruled by ccp proxy party, and sinkies will kpkb until kingdom cum crying about how nice and lovely it was to be under pap rule. we won’t live till then but hopefully this post becums a time capsule for future sinkies to uncover.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
when pap loses power, gets thrown to the sidelines, and becums a footnote 69 years from now, sinkies will kpkb, wax lyrical, go apeshit nostalgic, and reminisce about the good old days of the pap and how sg was such a lovable and livable place under pap rule. sinkies are like that. they never appreciate the present. they will always kpkb when comparing to the past. they reminisce about sg 69 years ago when she was in such a shithole, and how wonderful it was to live and grow up in sg then. the same shitty pattern will repeat itself. 69 years later, no more pap, sg is ruled by ccp proxy party, and sinkies will kpkb until kingdom cum crying about how nice and lovely it was to be under pap rule. we won’t live till then but hopefully this post becums a time capsule for future sinkies to uncover.

Maybe. Lol! Actually as someone who has already left I just want to watch the show from afar.

Either way also fun to watch.

Sinkies continue to get screwed. Lol!

Sinkies vote new govt that screw them even more jia lat! Lol!

Sinkies vote new govt that make their lives better! Lol!

All fun.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

The incentive to vote out the PAP is as large as it will get, short of a war. If the PAP in still a majority after this GE, then I too will give up on Sinkies. I hit the eject button decades ago, but still wish the best for Sg.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is most likely because he was born an Indonesian. In Indonesia it is illegal to have Chinese name, so if your surname is Wong like in this case it will be changed to a islamic/hindi sound name like his IngkiriWANG, another common one is Tan, most will be changed to TANjong.
Those not born in singkieland should not hold pubic orifice. Same as foreigners who never serve NS

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The incentive to vote out the PAP is as large as it will get, short of a war. If the PAP in still a majority after this GE, then I too will give up on Sinkies. I hit the eject button decades ago, but still wish the best for Sg.
I believe that the PAP will form the majority, at least more than 75 per cent of the Parliament.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

ok ar......I hold you to your word! LOL!

Where did you eject to?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This warrant officer also kick up big fuss la. If it was last time, she would have the rice thrown at her face and nobody will dare to say a word.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's wait for official word.

I share a story from Medan. An Indo taitai treated her helper like that and one day, the helper killed the children of the bitch. I am not saying who is at greater fault but such behaviour will not typical of the corporate world between subordinates and superiors.

And if everyone deserves a chance to make good, why not let the brothers in Changi Prison run for PAP?

Last edited:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share a story from Medan. An Indo taitai treated her helper like that and one day, the helper killed the children of the bitch. I don't not saying who is at greater fault but such behaviour will not typical of the corporate world between subordinates and superiors.

And if everyone deserves a chance to make good, why not let the brothers in Changi Prison run for PAP?
no wonder sinkapore always have maids killing sinkie employer
is @JohnTan the target for his maid?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can nvr trust cheena Msia n Cheena Indon! They shld migrate to Sinkieland n compete with local sinkies.:smile: Minorities Malay and Indian should also exit fm FTs land.

Last edited: