• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

shawn huang weizhong ... another problematic pap newbie candidate

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1593353966372.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He claimed to return the rice politely and dragged a respectable Chief WO, Ng SP to be his witness. CWO Ng is a man of integrity but please lah, you expect CWO Ng to remember such trivial affairs?

Then the lady-in-charge dared to post that he threw rice at soldiers, in her name. Common sense tell us that this lady is not lying, his actions really too arrogant.

Again this happened in the context of the SAF where they each had rank.

Of course the Officer not happy the NCO no give him face.

It is standard in SAF.

This SAF culture also permeates into the private sector as well. Especially so when you have these fervent SAF reservist fellas like Ivan Lim who are both GM or CEO or leaders in the private company and in ICT.

They lead the same way.

Why would they lead differently right? It is their personality make up.

SAF is what is harming Singapore. Totally serious.

People who reject the SAF dictator style leadership absolute rank structure will not become CO. And likely these people will not become big shots in GLCs. GLC like to appoint people who are big shot in ICT at the very least if not retired Generals.

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal
This SAF culture also permeates into the private sector as well. Especially so when you have these fervent SAF reservist fellas like Ivan Lim who are both GM or CEO or leaders in the private company and in ICT.

They lead the same way.

Why would they lead differently right? It is their personality make up.

SAF is what is harming Singapore. Totally serious.

People who reject the SAF dictator style leadership absolute rank structure will not become CO. And likely these people will not become big shots in GLCs. GLC like to appoint people who are big shot in ICT at the very least if not retired Generals.

All good points. However, SAF is only a symptom; the real sickness is the PAP. I would argue that Keppel and the other GLCs (really just a state-owned enterprise by common sense definition) are not private companies. People like Ivan are parachuted in, and then think they are like Bill Gates and understand how to grow companies. Nothing could be further from the truth. These fuckers could never build a company from the ground up, they almost certainly do not have the skills, personalities or knowledge to do so.

PAP needs to get the hell out of the private sector so that they don't stifle SMEs.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All good points. However, SAF is only a symptom; the real sickness is the PAP. I would argue that Keppel and the other GLCs (really just a state-owned enterprise by common sense definition) are not private companies. People like Ivan are parachuted in, and then think they are like Bill Gates and understand how to grow companies. Nothing could be further from the truth. These fuckers could never build a company from the ground up, they almost certainly do not have the skills, personalities or knowledge to do so.

PAP needs to get the hell out of the private sector so that they don't stifle SMEs.

You must remember that every GE the sinkies all vote PAP.

I hardly ever blame PAP. PAP is after all a political party. They have to do what the people want them to agree with.

So if you blame PAP you might as well blame sinkies. Which is what I do.

The problem is SINKIES themselves.

I dont see sinkies saying abolish scholar system?I dont see sinkies saying abolish NS?

I dont see sinkies saying stop with all this BG former SAF become MP and minister?

I donr see sinkies saying hey stop all the nepotism this son of who become director here and there?

I dont see sinkies saying hey the wife of PM Is in charge of Temasek?

No.

In fact many sinkies aspire their children to benefit from this system. The elites of course are already benefiting.

And the lower class people all hope their kids study hadd become scholar so they can join the elites.

So it is sinkie culture.

Dotn blame PAP!

Just because we are here in SBF with handfuls of like minded anti PAP doesnr reflect the true ground.

The true ground is disgustingly pro all the things I said above.

If you cannot stand it hate the sinkies.

If you dont believe me do your own poll and talk fo people on the street. Strangers. See their attitudes.

I did.

Which is why I said fuck all these sinkies. I am getting the fuck out of this shit hole!

CharKuayTeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hardly ever blame PAP. PAP is after all a political party. They have to do what the people want them to agree with.

I dont see sinkies saying abolish scholar system?I dont see sinkies saying abolish NS?

I dont see sinkies saying stop with all this BG former SAF become MP and minister?

I donr see sinkies saying hey stop all the nepotism this son of who become director here and there?

No.

In fact many sinkies aspire their children to benefit from this system. The elites of course are already benefiting.

And the lower class people all hope their kids study hadd become scholar so they can join the elites.

So it is sinkie culture.

Dotn blame PAP!

Just because we are here in SBF with handfuls of like minded anti PAP doesnr reflect the true ground.

If you dont believe me do your own poll and talk fo people on the street. Strangers. See their attitudes.

I did.

Which is why I said fuck all these sinkies. I am getting the fuck out of this shit hole!

All you say is true too, I cannot disagree. In fairness to the average Sinkie though, is the fact that PAP scares them and tricks them into voting for PAP. All the gerrymandering, all the intimidation and oppie suppression via the courts, all the politicization of the courts, etc. have had their intended effect.

I suspect that many on SBF are in fact already out of Singapore...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All you say is true too, I cannot disagree. In fairness to the average Sinkie though, is the fact that PAP scares them and tricks them into voting for PAP. All the gerrymandering, all the intimidation and oppie suppression via the courts, all the politicization of the courts, etc. have had their intended effect.

I suspect that many on SBF are in fact already out of Singapore...

This whole talk about PAP scaring sinkies......

It is rubbish. You know that too.

How does gerrymandering scare sinkies? Courts? As a voter what has the court got to do with how you put the cross on your ballot?

If any sinkie truly is scared it is in their own mind. Stupid. Which lends to my theory the sinkies are dumb assholes anyway.

Not the PAP doing.

PAP scare oppie candidates. But lately after LKY died no more liao.

PAP dont scare voters with persecution. But they play on their chow kiasu attitude. Oh if I dont vote then maybe i lose out on upgrading. Or some other stupid thing. Lately where got PAP talk like that? They stopped liao cos people didn't like being threatened.

It is their own minds lah.

PAP is smart the adapt according to what sinkies want.

See sinkies angry with foreigners PAP whack foreigners. Sinkies happy like fuck.

If yo are truly angry with PAP then really you are angry with average sinkies.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No.

So it is sinkie culture.

Dotn blame PAP!

I did.

And you have done very well.
Cheers

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
And you have done very well.
Cheers
Thanks. Thank you for encouraging me to move!

Those who dare to make the move and make some sacrifices take some risks have mostly done well in Canada.

Those who are making obscene high salaries in sg will find it very hard to justify the cost of giving it all up.

So it is those in the middle class.

Or those who are young professionals not quite yet established and have not put in all the blood and sweat yet to specialize or become established. These are the ones who are best suited to migrate.

The low ses group they usually just live in the now and dont plan long term anyway so this will never be something for them.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe that it is preferred to leave pr emigrate as young as possible. Easier to adapt. As young as age 6 for a child, as young as 21 as an adult.