• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg Men in 50s

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
My group of guy friends are very troubled lately. A lot of stuff to share but don't know how to start.

This thread is my tribute to Singapore men in their 50s, juggling their multiple and conflicting roles in life, struggling to find sanity in our lives.
my late step grandpa when he was in his 60s and I was a teenager always tell me his bladder something wrong because he said he got the go toilet and pee urge but when he stands in front of the urinal, only a bit of pee comes out. i did ask him why like that and he said when i am in my late 50s i will know why....

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
my late step grandpa when he was in his 60s and I was a teenager always tell me his bladder something wrong because he said he got the go toilet and pee urge but when he stands in front of the urinal, only a bit of pee comes out. i did ask him why like that and he said when i am in my late 50s i will know why....
Large prostate always feel the urge to urinate. Your Grandpa should have PCC often to ease the prostate.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your grandpa likes to talk cock.

When you are in your 50s, you will not know why. You will only experience the symptoms. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was in my 50s, I started to seriously weed out those lousy friends. I didn't give them the time of day, so they started to trickle away. Left only with the good ones.

By this age, we should also know how fucked up and cruel people can be, so I was more guarded but also more compassionate. Towards the disadvantaged, the bullied, and especially towards animals. I have been this way since.

If you have a family that you are proud of, and are good to you, congrats. Spend more time with them, to add meaning and fulfillment to your life. If you don't, a few buddies (including GFs, FBs) are worth their weight in gold.

I never had urine problems due to an enlarged prostate. Firstly, I always have a lady companion to drain out the swamp from my balls. Also, I take Saw Palmetto daily (pls google to find out more).

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
My group of guy friends are very troubled lately. A lot of stuff to share but don't know how to start.

This thread is my tribute to Singapore men in their 50s, juggling their multiple and conflicting roles in life, struggling to find sanity in our lives.
AKa....Five zero high hand mid life crisis

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG men in their 50s today quite stressed.

Last generation, 50 year old SG men close to retirement, kids in their 20s, house all paid up.

Today I see many SG men in their 50s, still hard at work, can't afford to lose their job, looking after kids in primary school, also looking after parents who are still alive thanks to SG tip top healthcare, also looking after parents in-laws who are still alive, many still have housing loan, car on instalment etc
with health problems to come

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last generation, 50 year old SG men close to retirement, kids in their 20s, house all paid up.

Today I see many SG men in their 50s, still hard at work, can't afford to lose their job, looking after kids in primary school, also looking after parents who are still alive thanks to SG tip top healthcare, also looking after parents in-laws who are still alive, many still have housing loan, car on instalment etc
This is the price of marriage.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Large prostate always feel the urge to urinate. Your Grandpa should have PCC often to ease the prostate.

the worse part is that, after u see doc (for peeing 3-5x at night), they tell u that your prostate is ok

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
While NMN is a naturally occurring molecule found in foods like avocado, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, and edamame, NMN supplements have recently taken center stage due to their high concentration and potential to support various aspects of health.

The red words i eat organic for frequently for some and occasionally for some. The last one i ate it when i am in a jap restaurant. If you eat these often, no need to take supplement.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heng har, i live a women-free, pussy-free life, so my life is free enough to go travel often and relax and eat good food.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in my 50s, I started to seriously weed out those lousy friends. I didn't give them the time of day, so they started to trickle away. Left only with the good ones.

By this age, we should also know how fucked up and cruel people can be, so I was more guarded but also more compassionate. Towards the disadvantaged, the bullied, and especially towards animals. I have been this way since.

If you lent them money, only lend what u can afford to lose (not get back).

When they have the money, some will go for tours, buy car, buy shares, instead of repaying the loan.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

No career progression to speak off

A close friend can't stand his superiors in stat board, went to drive grab. Another lost his 5-digit job after his Japanese company closed the whole department in Singapore due to our strong SGD.

As for myself, my pay is now back to 15 years ago. Can you believe it? every month is like negative cashflow.

Expenses are higher now - still got to fund the kids and parents.