• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Ex-gangster Simonboy Surprises Wife Simongirl With S$60K Jaguar, Threatens to Wash the Mouths of Haters Who Say He Laundered Money To Pay For It

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He tell the whole world but why go salty about it. That is his business. I am actually quite OK about it. That is his life.
Since you are ok about it, you shouldn’t impose your opinion that all of us should also be ok with it. That’s a very shit way of thinking.

Are you saying your point of view is more valid than ours and hence we can’t even voice it out?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are ok about it, you shouldn’t impose your opinion that all of us should also be ok with it. That’s a very shit way of thinking.

Are you saying your point of view is more valid than ours and hence we can’t even voice it out?
Which part of my statement or my post imply that you guys should be ok with it like me. i am just asking a question out of curiosity on why are you guys so salty about a husband buying a car for his wife because i find that it is totally nothing wrong with it.

i am operating at a higher frequency in my life. When someone operate at a lower frequency of jealousy, hate, resentment, envy, bitterness, anger i do not quite understand the logic based on such behaviour so i have the unconscious urge (sometimes) to ask on why people behave like that.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does it mean by being salty ? :confused:
goggle has the meaning of it

The term "salty" is commonly used in slang to describe someone who is behaving or expressing themselves in a resentful, bitter, or irritated manner. It's often used to describe someone who is being overly sensitive, defensive, or angry, particularly in response to criticism or perceived slights.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main reason is him and his demeanor, nothing to do with being salty or the car purchase.

The look of his fark face with tattoos and his hooligan, suaku, crude and haolian way of speaking already make one dulan all want to fark him upside down.
i dun find it very tulan when i look at him. He has changed to be better and that is good for him. Although i am not into relationship and marriage. However, marriage for this guy did help him to be better than his previous life years ago. People operate differently but at least now that he didn't abuse himself and others and he is progressive in his life, that is good news.

The way he portrayed himself in the video does not affect me at all and i dun really care. i just wish him all the best.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salt is normally associated with positive meaning.
is it? The definition doesn't seem positive leh.

The term "salty" is commonly used in slang to describe someone who is behaving or expressing themselves in a resentful, bitter, or irritated manner. It's often used to describe someone who is being overly sensitive, defensive, or angry, particularly in response to criticism or perceived slights.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am just asking a question out of curiosity on why are you guys so salty about a husband buying a car for his wife because i find that it is totally nothing wrong with it.
Haha upset then question why we have an issue with it, why can’t admit?

So if I ask a question such as “why are you being such a piece of shit for being against a man posting about his gift to his wife?” , is that a valid question or is it just rhetorical just to voice my disapproval?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part of my statement or my post imply that you guys should be ok with it like me. i am just asking a question out of curiosity on why are you guys so salty about a husband buying a car for his wife because i find that it is totally nothing wrong with it.

i am operating at a higher frequency in my life. When someone operate at a lower frequency of jealousy, hate, resentment, envy, bitterness, anger i do not quite understand the logic based on such behaviour so i have the unconscious urge (sometimes) to ask on why people behave like that.
Haha you think you are ‘higher frequency’, but are you? High frequency ppl won’t even bother expending energy trying to ask rhetorical questions like “why are you guys so salty about…?”

High frequency people will just accept the fact that ppl have different views , and if theirs are different, I can live with it and not pretend to be some higher being on a different level from the rest.

You are just being a pretentious little shit. I’ve seen your kind. Probably smirks a lot and think you are more intelligent and sophisticated than others, when in fact you are not any better. Get off your high horse.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Salty for a $60K car? WTF is $60K in today's context? He could be buying her a toy car for all we care.

If you are ok with it, fine and please knock yourself out.

Obviously can see almost everyone in this forum and elsewhere find it obnoxious and unacceptable.

Main reason is him and his demeanor, nothing to do with being salty or the car purchase.

The look of his fark face with tattoos and his hooligan, suaku, crude and haolian way of speaking already make one dulan all want to fark him upside down.
Well said
It’s his fark face and the fact he is omnipresent and assaulting our senses with his crass looks and behaviour. And his gong cheebye audience who put money in his pocket. Just like the dumbfuck 60% who can’t see the light.
This fellow got zero talent not a wee bit entertaining and no humour. Example mark lee similar crass and low class but at least sometimes rare occasion can incite a bit of laughter and still barely watchable. This chap and the likes of him only induce vomit

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said
It’s his fark face and the fact he is omnipresent and assaulting our senses with his crass looks and behaviour. And his gong cheebye audience who put money in his pocket. Just like the dumbfuck 60% who can’t see the light.
This fellow got zero talent not a wee bit entertaining and no humour. Example mark lee similar crass and low class but at least sometimes rare occasion can incite a bit of laughter and still barely watchable. This chap and the likes of him only induce vomit
I am trying to understand the salty behaviour of the flaccid here.

Is it because that he got the crass or ah Beng look and yet being successful and manhood enough to married a pussy.

But for the flaccid here, who dun have the crass look and consider look much better but cannot match up to him with the money to buy a vehicle and too flaccid to have a pussy. So the venting and resentment and jealousy come flowing out.

This crass look ah Beng who is successful and his success make the flaccids here look very inadequate and useless.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha upset then question why we have an issue with it, why can’t admit?

So if I ask a question such as “why are you being such a piece of shit for being against a man posting about his gift to his wife?” , is that a valid question or is it just rhetorical just to voice my disapproval?
Tiok lah. This is the correct type of question to use whenever I beat ceo cto etc to a puppy KNN

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha you think you are ‘higher frequency’, but are you? High frequency ppl won’t even bother expending energy trying to ask rhetorical questions like “why are you guys so salty about…?”

High frequency people will just accept the fact that ppl have different views , and if theirs are different, I can live with it and not pretend to be some higher being on a different level from the rest.

You are just being a pretentious little shit. I’ve seen your kind. Probably smirks a lot and think you are more intelligent and sophisticated than others, when in fact you are not any better. Get off your high horse.
Check the definition of 'salty' being posted. Overly sensitive.

I am just using this thread to educate myself on how lower frequency operate, source of it and how it works.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to understand the salty behaviour of the flaccid here.

Is it because that he got the crass or ah Beng look and yet being successful and manhood enough to married a pussy.

But for the flaccid here, who dun have the crass look and consider look much better but cannot match up to him with the money to buy a vehicle and too flaccid to have a pussy. So the venting and resentment and jealousy come flowing out.

This crass look ah Beng make the flaccids here look very inadequate and useless.
‘Higher frequency’ ppl like you should not be assuming with no basis.

You equate disapproval = jealousy from not being able to afford a car. Separate matters aside, how u know what we can or cannot afford? lol higher frequency my balls!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You equate disapproval = jealousy from not being able to afford a car. Separate matters aside, how u know what we can or cannot afford? lol higher frequency my balls!
Tiok lah. yart Dan wan yart Dan
That day I also told Shakespeare is not that I couldn't afford to topup cash to use the climate voucher, just that if I find it as a scam, I would rather donate the topup fee KNN
But I do not mix these 2 matters together.
That is to say, if I see this voucher as a scam, I would rather use the topup fee to donate to the poor than to be scammed by gov.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

OH, so it is disapproval...

But while reading the thread, how come flaccids here even go to the extend of checking out the price of the car that the crass look bought and then remark salty comments on how lousy or stupid the decision he is making of buying that car.

If he buy a "better" luxury car, then the salty remark is erased because it is very approved by you?

So the buying of car using his own money cannot be approved by the crass look ah Beng himself and has to be approved by you.

Please educate me further, I am a little confused now.

Last edited: