• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Ex-gangster Simonboy Surprises Wife Simongirl With S$60K Jaguar, Threatens to Wash the Mouths of Haters Who Say He Laundered Money To Pay For It

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's just a trashy clickbait merchant. He earns money when you share and watch his shitty videos.

An unfortunate consequence of monetizing user-created content.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jaguar used to be associated with luxury. Now it’s like a brand you never hear of.

I suspect most used cars even BMWs are shit too. A friend paid like $60k to buy a used BMW. Drive a while then spoilt!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI he’s not ex gangster gangster in that sense. He’s a druggie and even gangsters dun like druggies. In the SS hierarchy those who take drugs are the lowest rung coz they are not trustworthy
KNN that means SS advocate killing, fighting and imprisonment and despise druggy KNN I thought all 3 attributes are A star SS member KNN

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid move. There is a reason why COE Jags are co cheap, because the parts are so bloody expensive with high maintenance & repair costs.

This farker too show off already without much substance. They way he talks is also cringeworthy.
It is obvious he is capitalizing on his apparent popularity to make money.

But there is a high chance he will soon become bankrupt. 出来混,迟早要还的。

Let's see whether his wife is going to stick by his side, LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid move. There is a reason why COE Jags are co cheap, because the parts are so bloody expensive with high maintenance & repair costs.

This farker too show off already without much substance. They way he talks is also cringeworthy.
It is obvious he is capitalizing on his apparent popularity to make money.

But there is a high chance he will soon become bankrupt. 出来混,迟早要还的。

Let's see whether his wife is going to stick by his side, LOL.
You be surprised he got quite a few endorsements. Maybe the beng businesses and their customers like him. Really speaks volumes of the sinkie audience tastes. But hey if xialanxue can do it why not him.
I shudder to think he’ll be around some more

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You be surprised he got quite a few endorsements. Maybe the beng businesses and their customers like him. Really speaks volumes of the sinkie audience tastes. But hey if xialanxue can do it why not him.
I shudder to think he’ll be around some more

Xiaxue is not an Ah Lian. She can actually write well and known for her sharp, unapologetic commentary and bold personality. Despite her controversies, she appeals to long-time fans who appreciate commentary on social issues and trends. She caters to the young educated crowd and her reach and audience is thus more sustainable in the long run.

Whereas for this farker, he comes with a druggie criminal past and mainly appeals to Ah Bengs and essentially ex-cons who are drawn to his videos for some motivation and redemptions so all his so-called endorsements and businesses centres around all these high-risk partners and activities.

His pattern is similar to Wang Lei kind, while can get temporal fame and success, eventually when run out of steam will take the crooked path again.

Hence it's not too difficult to foresee sooner or later he is going to end up in deep trouble again, LOL.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xiaxue is not an Ah Lian. She can actually write well and known for her sharp, unapologetic commentary and bold personality. Despite her controversies, she appeals to long-time fans who appreciate commentary on social issues and trends. She caters to the young educated crowd and her reach and audience is thus more sustainable in the long run.

Whereas for this farker, he comes with a druggie criminal past and mainly appeals to Ah Bengs and essentially ex-cons who are drawn to his videos for some motivation and redemptions so all his so-called endorsements and businesses centres around all these high-risk partners and activities.

His pattern is similar to Wang Lei kind, while can get temporal fame and success, eventually when run out of steam will take the crooked path again.

Hence it's not too difficult to foresee sooner or later he is going to end up in deep trouble again, LOL.
In a nutshell all these online personalities most if not all are cringy attention whore another one is that farker xiao ming maybe it’s my age but I dun like any appeal in these people. It’s like being famous for being famous. In the west maybe the kadasdians and Paris Hilton are the equivalent but at least they are a lot more entertaining. The local ones are all one trick ponies. That said I dun dislike all of them I find that stylobin fellow watchable.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simonboy with his gangster brothers :

images