• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Ex-gangster Simonboy Surprises Wife Simongirl With S$60K Jaguar, Threatens to Wash the Mouths of Haters Who Say He Laundered Money To Pay For It

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
simonboy_buy_simongirl_car.jpg

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/...r-hit-back-haters-say-money-laundering-836986

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coolie genes Sinkies who received some windfall and then splurge their newfound fortune on depreciating assets like luxury cars will likely to lose it all later on.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
give your wife a present must make a video?
showing off to the max and super cringy...

Friend of PAP indeed

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun like Mark Lee but would say mark lee is better

Actually Mark Lee not that bad. I once met him at Thomson Plaza and he accidentally kicked onto my chair. He apologized profusely and we chatted for a while. I told him on his face that many people felt that he's an asshole. He jokingly said it can't be helped as his mother gave birth to him with a lao lan fuck face. What to do?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I wonder at night when all is quiet and his wife is asleep, he will think of his daughter who was brutally murdered by his ex wife and her bf.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good gauge of the IQ of the general population......ex gangster....lol
why the fuck am i even commenting about this crap?...haha
FYI he’s not ex gangster gangster in that sense. He’s a druggie and even gangsters dun like druggies. In the SS hierarchy those who take drugs are the lowest rung coz they are not trustworthy

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
According to @ginfreely , people just sharing their success stories. Pls don’t be jealous. You never work hard and pls don’t blame successful people
apologies if this sounds crass
but when and if he announces preganncy of this new wife.
is there gonna be a video to show how the kid was made?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No resale value. It's dirt cheap in used car market. Problem everywhere. Expensive to maintain. Just like land/ range rover. You can get into the jungle. But you won't make it out!
No one buys a Jaguar these days. It's owned by shitskin Tata Motors. They make shit cars for low IQ people.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking I can’t even recall the last time I see a Jaguar on the roads. Wtf… a new Toyota might make more sense at least can drive 10 years