• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] 41 people vomit and suffer abdominal pain after eating food at TaikTok's office at Raffles Place, many ambulances required for hospitalizations

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I try my best to not eat catering foods and those casual chinese restaurants at Chinatown :rolleyes:

Always packed with Tiongs and angmoh tourists. The waitresses are pretty ATBs too. :biggrin:

we-go-chinatown-for-dinner.jpg
photo0jpg.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i see many catering kitchens in siglap and north bedok. no ac, lack of refrigeration, lack of proper heating to keep cooked food warm, unwashed vege everywhere on counter and floor, meat sitting around for hours, workers don’t wear hair covers, masks and gloves, nobody washes the damn chopping block, raw meat and vege are cut on the same block, zero restroom etiquette and hygiene, etc. in sg, it’s exacerbated by the brutally hot and humid climate. delivery vehicles are mostly old dirty vans with no refrigeration nor chaffing containers, and they get stuck in traffic for hours and get stuck again looking for parking. finally when parking is found, food sits and waits for sometime to unload and cart it off to the right location. at the serving location, it sits and waits again sometimes for 69 minutes before the first lao sai loser is being served.
In the first place, the ingredients like the meat and veggies are already the cheapest that the caterer can find. Old stock and reject stock. This ingredients cannot keep for long before going bad. Any delay in cooking to eating will result in the food not suitable to eat.