• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] 41 people vomit and suffer abdominal pain after eating food at TaikTok's office at Raffles Place, many ambulances required for hospitalizations

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place, the ingredients like the meat and veggies are already the cheapest that the caterer can find. Old stock and reject stock. This ingredients cannot keep for long before going bad. Any delay in cooking to eating will result in the food not suitable to eat.
that’s why no catered meals for me. it’s the worst and most unhealthy. can be deadly too.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 川菜 like 水煮鱼 are unhygienic and there is germ inside :eek:

Their foods are already expired and turned smelly that why add more spices to cover the rotten smell :redface:
In this regard not very different from Indian and Muslim food. Some of the meat and vegetables have expired a long time ago but they soak them in rendang to mask the rottenness. Avoid those 24 hr mamak joints as well. Their curry for your prata has been sitting in the pot for days and recycled

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought the Bytedance CEO testified in Congress that Bytedance is a singapore company?
  • Why they only served "china-styled Chinese food" from Yun Nan and Putien? zhun zhun all kanna gastroenteritis
  • Why no local food or angmoh food?
  • Many young people around me don't like mala, they don't hire local-born Singaporeans or muslims?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt ministries here love Four Seasons Catering, camps and key installations either SFI or SATS
MOE schools either old hawkers or Select Group catering

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Govt ministries here love Four Seasons Catering, camps and key installations either SFI or SATS
MOE schools either old hawkers or Select Group catering
Four Seasons caterings serves very very very small portions for their premium menus. Always xiasuay the hosts.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our society dug so deep because Bytedance is an international company (that claimed to be from Singapore).

Otherwise, there were many major gastroenteritis outbreaks that got swept under the rug, like a major smoked salmon and seafood supplier in woodlands.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In this regard not very different from Indian and Muslim food. Some of the meat and vegetables have expired a long time ago but they soak them in rendang to mask the rottenness. Avoid those 24 hr mamak joints as well. Their curry for your prata has been sitting in the pot for days and recycled
really? Shit. I have been eating that stuff since my younger days

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Last time I had family gathering at my cousin's place. About 30-40 people came. We just drove to the hawker centre and buy something from many stores there. Every one eat pow pow. Lots of leftovers, no food poisoning. This catering is for lazy fucks. And to howlian name drop the caterer's name.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the Bytedance CEO testified in Congress that Bytedance is a singapore company?
  • Why they only served "china-styled Chinese food" from Yun Nan and Putien? zhun zhun all kanna gastroenteritis
  • Why no local food or angmoh food?
  • Many young people around me don't like mala, they don't hire local-born Singaporeans or muslims?

He stated that to take the heat off any potential punishments against Chinese companies.

Unfortunately for him and his masters in Beijing, they will find out that 'Sinkie company' will not shield it from the shitstorm that is to come.

TikTok and Douyin are both owned by the Tiongs.

https://www.tiktok.com
https://www.douyin.com

Special mention: Kwai and Kuaishou.
https://www.kuaishou.com
https://www.kwai.com

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three tiong companies involved and implicated. Possible sabotage becos they keep money flowing amongst themselves

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I had family gathering at my cousin's place. About 30-40 people came. We just drove to the hawker centre and buy something from many stores there. Every one eat pow pow. Lots of leftovers, no food poisoning. This catering is for lazy fucks. And to howlian name drop the caterer's name.
U sir r a patriot! :thumbsup:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Putien has earned lots of money over the years. I remember dining there when it had a modest restaurant at Farrer Park's City Square.

Today it has opened many more outlets, and now has a vainglorious signboard which is quite unlike a typical Chinese restaurant.

AF1QipM29pSzCbipu-M4N1j-lun14HCnfsDzOggnERFB=s0

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm shocked that supposedly high SES caterers can fuck up like that. But good to see two competitors suffer.