• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior MFA Officer charged with stealing pineapple tart money....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a question.

If Lim Cheng Hoe had any sex with Pineapple Tart auntie?
why CPIB never step in to check?
From previous cases, auntie most likely, lick or suck a banana, & Chin Hoe...most likely, lick & slurp the pineapple tart.."slurrrrppp, slurrrrp, slurrrro", whether this is unnatural or not depend on who is having a good breakfast or not...:biggrin:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/former-mfa-protocol-chief-pleads-guilty-10-counts-fraud-20140217

Former MFA protocol chief Lim Cheng Hoe pleads guilty to 10 counts of fraud

Published on Feb 17, 2014
12:50 PM

mrleehoe1702e.jpg

The former Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) protocol chief at the heart of a pineapple tarts cheating scandal on Monday pleaded guilty to 10 counts of fraud.

Lim Cheng Hoe, who spent 38 years in public service and received the Public Administration Medal (Silver) in 2009, was initially facing 60 counts of cheating the Government of about $89,000. The remaining 50 charges will be taken into consideration during his sentencing hearing on Thursday afternoon.

Of the 60 charges, 56 involve the ministry, and the other four, a separate government unit that handles reimbursements. Lim, 60, was alleged to have submitted false expense claims between February 2008 and May 2012 for wine and pineapple tarts, which are popular in the MFA as gifts for the hosts of official trips abroad.

Lim, who is suspended from duty, was protocol chief for a decade. He headed the section responsible for organising ministerial and presidential trips overseas, and also oversaw policies on diplomatic privileges and immunities

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm... seems like it is a good time to go work for MFA. Lots of perks. :wink:

Join, Politically Affliated, you have "laura mango orchard", unless you like you, "tarts" with wine...join MFA, you like bicycle? join the "brompton' club. Please take your AIM, where you want to go...By the way, they all are very good paying jobs...morally corrupted you still can get rewarded...after they "cleanse" you through the court... ha ha ha ha

after all..."members have their privileges"....do not leave your membership card at home...

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/former-mfa-protocol-chief-pleads-guilty-10-counts-fraud-20140217

Former MFA protocol chief Lim Cheng Hoe pleads guilty to 10 counts of fraud

Published on Feb 17, 2014
12:50 PM

mrleehoe1702e.jpg

The former Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) protocol chief at the heart of a pineapple tarts cheating scandal on Monday pleaded guilty to 10 counts of fraud.

Lim Cheng Hoe, who spent 38 years in public service and received the Public Administration Medal (Silver) in 2009, was initially facing 60 counts of cheating the Government of about $89,000. The remaining 50 charges will be taken into consideration during his sentencing hearing on Thursday afternoon.

Of the 60 charges, 56 involve the ministry, and the other four, a separate government unit that handles reimbursements. Lim, 60, was alleged to have submitted false expense claims between February 2008 and May 2012 for wine and pineapple tarts, which are popular in the MFA as gifts for the hosts of official trips abroad.

Lim, who is suspended from duty, was protocol chief for a decade. He headed the section responsible for organising ministerial and presidential trips overseas, and also oversaw policies on diplomatic privileges and immunities

tip of the ice berg........ probably got away so many time only to be caught with this petty theft

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapo likely got ratted on,if he had powderful backers, will probably iust retire and live on pension..he neber take care of his downline, reason for hs down fall... smarter ones do it legally.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palmer-Laura, Boon Gay-sex,.....the list of purely white individuals and their great actions goes on and on and on...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,,how much does this chap earn? Is he super scale? sure got at least 10K per month right? And even he take 10% which is 1 K,,,can eat alot of pineapple tarts...why sacrifice a good job for stupid shit? And he sure got civil serpent perks like free medical, pension etc etc...now all that is lost cos he is a real cheapo...fucker must be a Hokkein....and he embezzle 89K...that is less than 1 years pay...what a nut job...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,,how much does this chap earn? Is he super scale? sure got at least 10K per month right? And even he take 10% which is 1 K,,,can eat alot of pineapple tarts...why sacrifice a good job for stupid shit? And he sure got civil serpent perks like free medical, pension etc etc...now all that is lost cos he is a real cheapo...fucker must be a Hokkein....and he embezzle 89K...that is less than 1 years pay...what a nut job...

Head of protocol probably less than 10k. There are also other perks for a typical govt job: Govt chalet rental, hospitalization subsidy etc.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Me I earn millions and toothpicks are my specialty.

I have boxes of them all kept in my storeroom for my elite guests.:biggrin:

We all love picking and sucking in the little bits of food stuck between our teeth, except some low class elites spit them out on my beautiful marble floor.:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kind of cheap bastards really hopeless. Reminds me of the ah neh who got caught passing his work ipad to his daughter to play.

If he had ask "nicely", the supplier would have given up one, nobody will know about, or have they? maybe he took, one too many, he even sold one, to his colleague...you can take the an heh from India, but, you cannot take India, out of the ah neh... ha ha ha :biggrin: