• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you got 2 of them in your avatar - priceless.

It is a matter of fact. 3 of our homegrown forummers became Secretary Generals of 3 different opposition parties. That is quite an achievement for a forum. Wished Ng E-jay made it to become RP's Sec Gen before the gaffeful KJ usurped the lot. We would have 4. Not only that, 3 out of 4 of the F4 became party leaders. We should be in awe of that.

If Alex Tan (interpretesg) took over Chiam who is getting old, we have 5!

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you learn from this........Who else wants to chase a low life except another low life.

So I'm right all along. You are the one who can't get over it. Whether the characters regretted getting their identities exposed online unwillingly or through their own folly, it does not take an intelligent person to know that it is still none of your business.

I've this to say about you. Without knowing the identities of all the characters and knowing only what you read off the forum, which everyone also knows, you are an idiot to believe unverifiable trash posted by these characters.

Besides, you don't know any of them, so what makes you think the info you read on the forum is true or false? Yet, you still tell more stories here, which makes you a low life lower than these characters you are chasing here.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw is cantbeassed chio or not?

Yeah. I am also wondering.

Anyway, I can understand that some pple are lonely and after bantering with pple online for a while, they feel that they made friends. That's dumb!

Keep your identity secret and continue to spread teh truth!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,what's wrong with treating pple i know online as friends? Moreover, whatever my life experience has been exchanged in this virtual world. I felt that this is a great place for me to sound off my displeasure and unjustice in lots of things. You dun feel that probably you are untruthful with what you state in this forum.right!:rolleyes:

Yeah. I am also wondering.

Anyway, I can understand that some pple are lonely and after bantering with pple online for a while, they feel that they made friends. That's dumb!

Keep your identity secret and continue to spread teh truth!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey,what's wrong with treating pple i know online as friends? Moreover, whatever my life experience has been exchanged in this virtual world. I felt that this is a great place for me to sound off my displeasure and unjustice in lots of things. You dun feel that probably you are untruthful with what you state in this forum.right!:rolleyes:

u may be sincere and treat them as friend but the reversal might not be similar to you. u can never tell why some would wanna meet up with u. when u realise their real motive, usually all hell breaks loose.

善者不来, 来者不善。

this wise chinese saying sometime is very helpful and practical.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
by the way, there are many weirdos, perverts and psychoes pretending to be your average joe. well, some are really not. they are quite ABnormal especially if he twitches or fervently facial spasms, u got to be very careful. :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,ah bah,i am aware that i may meet with some pple like that. Frankly, I am not perfect either. I have my IMH appt every 4 months for anxiety,panic or mood disorder.Luckily, it's not severe that's why my appt is fixed at such a long stretch. I used to go private psychartrist until I find it too expensive.

I was very affected by my work before until today I still don't understand in a company like Singapore Technologies,they operate like their father's company.
The joke is tht I am not even part of them just a consortium comprising of Alstom Transport. They are fucking red-eyed monsters,my impression!
I still feel bitter about it on how I was being saboed by the bastard Ho Kum Hean just because of his father's backing. NO DECENT EXPLANATION AND THEY EXPECT ME TO SWALLOW IT. CCB! Hope karma strikes them asap!

by the way, there are many weirdos, perverts and psychoes pretending to be your average joe. well, some are really not. they are quite ABnormal especially if he twitches or fervently facial spasms, u got to be very careful. :smile:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something about the way the eyes look at you and not at you, involuntarily?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me being a busybody. The moment you guys went on a rampage of banning people in delphi and wasting everybody's time in the 2 forums , you made it everyone's business. Instead of not responding to Bob's silly posts, you countered with numerous post with disgusting pictures. And you continuing to do so. The infractions have also not stopped.

Now you are asking for justice. Take a good hard look at yourselves. You will never ever live a decent life for the nonsense that was done. You made a fool of yourself and you are commenting about people's intelligence. If you can't get over it, at least entertain us. For a change, why not wear the mini skirt, she provides legal advice and the other clown edits articles.

Despite so many posts from you in this thread, not once did you attempt to correct the version and give your side of the story.Why? Because they are true and falsehood by you will be picked by your friends who might one day turn nasty and make the claim that you lied. Remember when GMS asked you guys to state categorically that you did not seek walt's assistance to ban other members when they began talking about the affair and putting pictures of you clowns , you did not deny it and took refuge with TOS Delphi. Then again you have been involved.

Why am I not surprised that Namqiong has resurfaced and the slurs on GMS has emerged. You guys did so much damage to people's reputation, dragged people's wives and god knows what, I can only imagine a sad outcome and life for you clowns.

And now you are looking for mercy. Why don't talk to Sam and pay his a membership fee and start banning everyone that disagrees with you and tomorrow give a speech on human rights.

Finally if what has been said is false, do provide the correction. The archives are there for you to re-jog your memory. You paid Delphi membership fees once, I am sure they will take you on again.

So I'm right all along. You are the one who can't get over it. Whether the characters regretted getting their identities exposed online unwillingly or through their own folly, it does not take an intelligent person to know that it is still none of your business.

I've this to say about you. Without knowing the identities of all the characters and knowing only what you read off the forum, which everyone also knows, you are an idiot to believe unverifiable trash posted by these characters.

Besides, you don't know any of them, so what makes you think the info you read on the forum is true or false? Yet, you still tell more stories here, which makes you a low life lower than these characters you are chasing here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you remain anonymous. you tend to speak your mind and less likely to exhibit bias when commenting on the views of others. Making friends online is absolutely fine but pick an appropriate forum or online forum where meeting people is the order of the day. Here people reveal nearly everything except their identity. I do remember that once people meet in person or in chatrooms, their comments are either shallow or they become less active.

I do recall a lady called EW69 and she would be straight as an arrow when giving her views. But she played the field but had the sense not to do it with anyone here. In fact some of the best arguments and information come from people who never ever reveal anything personal.

The shower and toilet bowl are meant for different things. Don't mix it up.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me being a busybody......The archives are there for you to re-jog your memory. You paid Delphi membership fees once, I am sure they will take you on again.

See what have become of you, story teller? You don't even know who you are writing these posts to and yet you can be so naive to assume I'm one of them.

Frankly, your world is so small and do you wake up every morning thinking of Bob and F4 and what they do with their lives, when most of us don't really care?

Why I'm posting to you is because you try to give the impression to everyone that you're Mr Know Everything and I'm here to tell you that you're just an ignorant story-teller who has been masturbating for this past year or so on this Bob-F4 nonsense, yet you never bother to find out the truth but instead assume fiction for fact. Just like now when you blindly assume I'm one of them.

At most, you're laughable and at least, you're a clown. Really, go get a life and stop being a story-teller. Tell us what we don't know and stop being Mani, the parrot, regurgitating the same old shit they post here and worse, you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

misbob

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi lee. this is your dearie. how are u sweetie?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said before no corrections despite so many posts by you in this thread. You guys made a fool of yourself, so don't look for pity now.

See what have become of you, story teller? You don't even know who you are writing these posts to and yet you can be so naive to assume I'm one of them.

Frankly, your world is so small and do you wake up every morning thinking of Bob and F4 and what they do with their lives, when most of us don't really care?

Why I'm posting to you is because you try to give the impression to everyone that you're Mr Know Everything and I'm here to tell you that you're just an ignorant story-teller who has been masturbating for this past year or so on this Bob-F4 nonsense, yet you never bother to find out the truth but instead assume fiction for fact. Just like now when you blindly assume I'm one of them.

At most, you're laughable and at least, you're a clown. Really, go get a life and stop being a story-teller. Tell us what we don't know and stop being Mani, the parrot, regurgitating the same old shit they post here and worse, you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How am I am part of your world. I did not meet any of these clowns , You did. Suddenly feeling partisan.

You and your immediate family member came under intense attacks. Who stepped in? You either have a shortly memory or again lost the plot. You are one lazy sod. I attempted to clear up the mess in this forum so that people like you can post with little interruption. Did you notice that the attacks have resumed.

Honestly Scroobal, you are part of this. Your commentaries alone add to the wounds.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged." - Matthew 7:1

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When their friendship blew up, a lot of interesting things were revealed including using each other's nicks in posting. That should provide context. Notice the lack of any information to clear the air, provide their version of events if they thought what was said was wrong.

The characters in this play that have met one another in real life and have nicks in this forum are

1) GMS
2) Perspective
3) Ramseth
4) Leetahbar - too many clones
5) ChiaTilik - too many clones
6) Jaslyn Go - Lamei
7) Ng E-Jay - too many clones

GMS has always played a straight bat and was the first to use his real identity in this forum well before they met. Perspective is alright but gets confused. Ramseth has full control of his faculties but is the puppet master. Leetahbar is the least intelligent so naturally is the village idiot. The remaining 3 however are playing well beyond their capability. The 3 did not know how to separate the various parts of the life and therefore allowed it to merge.

They made the mistake of going on the offensive over the village idiot and a silly photo that was already available in public. When they realised that they were going to lose their self worth, they decided to reinvent themselves as freedom fighters. Instead of 2 lovers and 1 lamp-post battening down to ride the storm, they decided to reinvent themselves as members of King Arthur's roundtable and made an even bigger fool of themselves.

Tilik however has expressed interest in politics well beyond this and did very creditably in the GE. He however overrates himself as a puppeteer and certainly not in the league as Ramseth.

That brings me to the 8th and the smartest member - Blue Sotong. No one can hang anything on this guy and good on him.

Here is the solution

Ramseth as the catalyst for causing this mess, holds a meeting with the 3 freedom fighters and Leetahbar and come to a acceptable agreement to settle their differences. After all they were friends once so I am sure there are enough common ground to do so. This will stop the clones wars and the dreadful photos. Perspective can take minutes. Blue sotong can arrange for drinks and food. I will pick up the tab.

scroobal, is JavaMocca ng e jay??? :biggrin: