• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can never understand why some threads always end up with some Bob Sim guy name, some half man/half snake creature wearing a bra picture, a certain Ng E-jay name and gigantic images inserted etc cropping up.

Grow up people! :rolleyes:

You get my drift?

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down, no point getting your panties in a twist over some idiots who can't seem to control their libidos. Take a glass fill it with water and drop a dollop of thick mango puree, whip it up in a mixer and then freeze it for 45 minutes - delicious.

You're an ignorant rumour-monger who likes to show-off your limited insider info and then claim to know everything. If you are not able to answer those simple questions I put across to you, then you should just shut your trap and not try to talk smart here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does hurt, does it not - if you are patient and calm, you can slowly work your way out of the twisted panties and might be even able to undo the knot. But first, you might want to wipe the foam from the mouth.

You're an ignorant rumour-monger who likes to show-off your limited insider info and then claim to know everything. If you are not able to answer those simple questions I put across to you, then you should just shut your trap and not try to talk smart here.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, come lah, Hollandse Club, tomorrow night, World Cup Final, i see you there :p:p:p

World Cup Final 2:30a.m. cannot. I don't go out after midnight unless to gal's place where I can stay overnight. Taxi fares are very expensive.

Anyway, I'm booked already. 月上柳梢头,人约黄昏后。:cool:

She bet on Spain. If Holland win, next morning I'll blackeyed.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World Cup Final 2:30a.m. cannot. I don't go out after midnight unless to gal's place where I can stay overnight. Taxi fares are very expensive.

Anyway, I'm booked already. 月上柳梢头,人约黄昏后。:cool:

She bet on Spain. If Holland win, next morning I'll blackeyed.
Spain lost, she will cry, you will comfort her mah, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spain lost, she will cry, you will comfort her mah, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Of course, comforting damsel in distress is my calling.

But if she wins, she'll celebrate with me. Win-win situation.

You're not a bad romancer yourself, keep it up. :wink:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does hurt, does it not - if you are patient and calm, you can slowly work your way out of the twisted panties and might be even able to undo the knot. But first, you might want to wipe the foam from the mouth.

Who's hurting here? I asked those questions to find out if you know the identities of everyone. It is obvious that you don't so who is hurting here now?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You seem emotional about GMS. They guy is nothing in the scheme of things but you sound as thought he jilted you at the alter. Either that or you sense that he is making so much headway in politics and likely to win Tampines and its gnawing you to no end.

You and Ptader (Chau Ve Nist) are 2 personas that I notice are so obessed with GMS for years. What exactly is the story?

By the way how is our future president Ghandi doing?

who in the blue hell is ghandi? Furture president for what?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool down dude, your sugar level is way too high. No need to get excited about other people's identity. Also don't grovel for information, very unsightly and not dignified. Those that were named revealed themselves in a the mistaken attempt to blunt Bob's initial revelation. The rest did not want to be identified so need not drag them in.

Who's hurting here? I asked those questions to find out if you know the identities of everyone. It is obvious that you don't so who is hurting here now?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An additional question. Is jacys really an albino? I remember hisblog was posted on the old forum and he wanted to commit suicide or something like that? I rem mapaka has an issue with jacys something to do with bonking inside the cinema and I rem he used to remind jacys of that to no end at one time

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool down dude, your sugar level is way too high. No need to get excited about other people's identity. Also don't grovel for information, very unsightly and not dignified. Those that were named revealed themselves in a the mistaken attempt to blunt Bob's initial revelation. The rest did not want to be identified so need not drag them in.

Yeah right, story teller.
Don't know just say don't know, alright? Don't tell stories here. If I can ask you those questions, I definitely have all the answers and more. You insist on giving the impression that you know their identities, but from the manner you try to deflect my questions, obviously you know what everyone reading the old forum would know too and nothing more. Yet, you see it fitting to tell stories and muddy the waters further with your story telling. That speaks volumes about you. :rolleyes:

Dogsquare

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old stories in SBF is again brought up here...
I thought I gave sammyboy a break and when came back, the story never dies..

ustabiaz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old stories in SBF is again brought up here...
I thought I gave sammyboy a break and when came back, the story never dies..

all bcos of the fucktard cheebai kia .... the lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

the bastard chao ah kua keeps harping on the F4 and SDP & CSJ 24/7/365.