• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said before no corrections despite so many posts by you in this thread. You guys made a fool of yourself, so don't look for pity now.

The only one who needs to be corrected is you. I'm here in this thread to tell you off for making up stories and trying to pass off as the truth. You're out of your depth.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, my thoughts! I think scroobal is those kind of old bird who wants respect from other fellow forummers.

Spot on! This MOTHERATOR wants to tell people he more 'lao jiao', the only one who can dish out history lessons, etc etc....... crap

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on! This MOTHERATOR wants to tell people he more 'lao jiao', the only one who can dish out history lessons, etc etc....... crap

Perspective,

Are you sure you're not being sarcastic?

When I see scroobal's moniker, my breathing becomes shallow and my palm gets sweaty because I know that whatever I read from him are words of pure wisdom.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's the one wasting bandwidth........so much for the MODERATOR!

bro, hope u are not one of the F4 or related to them. i was already reading the forum last time but never register and contribute. they are really a pain in the ass! :biggrin: after u see what they did, u cant help being bias too!!! lol!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fair enough. Looking at their posts overtime, I have to agree. I just hope the the others stop posting in retaliation to Bob. He will go away as most already ignore him.

. Anyway, I don't think that Bob and Lamei would ever agree to sit at the same table again.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective is not one of them. He wears his heart on his sleeves and has a genuine interest in helping Singaporeans politically. He will make an exceptional good MP.

bro, hope u are not one of the F4 or related to them. i was already reading the forum last time but never register and contribute. they are really a pain in the ass! :biggrin: after u see what they did, u cant help being bias too!!! lol!!!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope others learn from this. I felt that people should know before they gather or meet. The fallout is is pretty bad. The smart ones can extricate themselves. No others.

I feel especially sorry for one individual who I suspect is being blackmailed. It can be nasty.

This thread is hilarious.

Never ever meet up in real life; never ever reveal any personal details (to anyone or by yourself) in online forums. Two simple rules, not so difficult to follow right?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you are right. I just felt that Krafty is quite vulnerable and of all people he is meeting with Ramseth. Ramseth can handle himself but his track record for those who he has met is quite another.

scroobal ignore all these idiots, just a waste of bandwidth and nothing achieve in real life. like what i said they are 物以类聚!engage too much with them, then u become one of them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You surely jest. Respect in this forum? Respect from whom? That is why this forum is great. Its straight shooting. If I was looking for respect, it would be amongst my professional peers and people who have similar interest.

I did note that you have not clued in to what some of us are talking about. Why don't you sit down with ramseth at Hollandse Club and ask him.

Ask Bob how he met Ramseth.

You have lost the respects from the samsters Scroolbar :cool::cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no correction. So what is the truth. It does hurt, does it not. Take it as a valuable lesson of life.
The only one who needs to be corrected is you. I'm here in this thread to tell you off for making up stories and trying to pass off as the truth. You're out of your depth.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You surely jest. Respect in this forum? Respect from whom? That is why this forum is great. Its straight shooting. If I was looking for respect, it would be amongst my professional peers and people who have similar interest.

I did note that you have not clued in to what some of us are talking about. Why don't you sit down with ramseth at Hollandse Club and ask him.

Ask Bob how he met Ramseth.
Actually I dun give a fuck about the whole thing, nor I'm siding with anyone.

I remember you said that you want this forum to be a good in-depth discussion forum. But look at your bitchy replies in this thread, what's the diffs between your posts and LTB's post, isn't it the same? :cool:

As a moderator, you should be fair, look at that king pimp Sam, did he involve in petty bickering with forummers and have personal grudges with them? I dun think so, sometimes I chok chok him, fuck him up, in the end, all's well.

But you.... involved yourself in the fights where it doesn't concern you in the 1st place, for what?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those that are new to this forum have cottoned on except you and rogue trader. This goes back a few years. You might want to ask your new friend.

But you.... involved yourself in the fights where it doesn't concern you in the 1st place, for what?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I think those that are new to this forum have cottoned on except you and rogue trader. This goes back a few years. You might want to ask your new friend.

I've been in the coffee shop since it started and I still don't know what the hell is going on amongst these characters. What irks me is having to put up with the ongoing fallout and it seems to be a never ending saga.:eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been in the coffee shop since it started and I still don't know what the hell is going on amongst these characters. What irks me is having to put up with the ongoing fallout and it seems to be a never ending saga.:eek:

you can't help it. online feuds happen on every forum, and trolls multiply (thanks to anonymity) with even stricter moderation on who, what, when can be posted. over at blizzard forums and battlenet, they had to propose the mandatory use of "real names" and "real identities" to register and log on as the forums had gotten rotten to the core, due to blood feuds among gangs and trolls. and it's usually the work of a minority group of the same morons. of course, there was a huge backlash, and they had to rethink that policy.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perspective is not one of them. He wears his heart on his sleeves and has a genuine interest in helping Singaporeans politically. He will make an exceptional good MP.

Not bad a remark on someone who just "called" you names :smile:

Bear this in mind - whenever you read "Perspective", think of the Holy Trinity (though the former is not holy at all :smile:) And certainly nor the trio in the avatar.

Any description wouldn't be totally right - or wrong - in that sense.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no correction. So what is the truth. It does hurt, does it not. Take it as a valuable lesson of life.

You're talking rots here and deflecting the subject, most likely hallucinating as usual. There is no valuable lesson to learn, not by a long shot. You like to tell stories here but where did you get all the info but from the same nonsense posted here by these characters. That is not very wise.

Why are you asking me for the truth? You have already written as if you know the truth, so why are you asking me if you already think you are Mr Know Everything?

I do not need to tell you that the only one who is hurting is you for you're the one not knowing the details and identities of everyone yet want to be a busybody and be a rumor-monger here. You're the one still masturbating over this Bob vs F4 vs Bob vs F4 vs Bob nonsense so who's hurting here? Not me.

Only idiots and newbies in this forum will be taken in by your imaginative postings.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope others learn from this. I felt that people should know before they gather or meet. The fallout is is pretty bad. The smart ones can extricate themselves. No others.

I feel especially sorry for one individual who I suspect is being blackmailed. It can be nasty.

There you go again, assumptions, assumptions. Mr Know Everything, have you ever met anyone from this forum before? If you have not, why do you think there is a lesson which others can learn from you?

You like to tell imaginative stories and you're not too concerned with telling the truths when you post. That is a serious character flaw, whether online or offline. Either that or you too damned free and nothing better to do than to dig up other people's nonsense and make it your concern here. That is so dumb.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I dun give a fuck about the whole thing, nor I'm siding with anyone.

I remember you said that you want this forum to be a good in-depth discussion forum. But look at your bitchy replies in this thread, what's the diffs between your posts and LTB's post, isn't it the same? :cool:

As a moderator, you should be fair, look at that king pimp Sam, did he involve in petty bickering with forummers and have personal grudges with them? I dun think so, sometimes I chok chok him, fuck him up, in the end, all's well.

he deleted my postings but allows all the ninjas and clones' spammings untouched. he even intrudes into my personal profile to delete whatever messages i put up. again, he left those cowards and losers' spammings untouched.

what is wrong with this petty fuck which he still got the cheek to call himself "moderator"?

leongsam is leaving him to do just that to tell everyone what kind of petty troll scroobal really is. i got a feeling he is linked to SDP IB and that notorious abc fishmonger's desperate wife who is good a exploiting others to do all her dirty works.

things never change. if it does change, it usually for the worst. and these are the people who boast alot about fighting for "free speeches, human rights and all the democrapsy". remember them and for heaven's sake DO NOT EVER VOTE THEM IN!