• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he deleted my postings but allows all the ninjas and clones' spammings untouched. he even intrudes into my personal profile to delete whatever messages i put up. again, he left those cowards and losers' spammings untouched.

what is wrong with this petty fuck which he still got the cheek to call himself "moderator"?

leongsam is leaving him to do just that to tell everyone what kind of petty troll scroobal really is. i got a feeling he is linked to SDP IB and that notorious abc fishmonger's desperate wife who is good a exploiting others to do all her dirty works.

things never change. if it does change, it usually for the worst. and these are the people who boast alot about fighting for "free speeches, human rights and all the democrapsy". remember them and for heaven's sake DO NOT EVER VOTE THEM IN!

there are so many rubbish postings out there but why doesn't scroobal junk them? Thats because yours are the worst kind of rubbish you overaged fat emo fuck

Even Makapaa's spam is more informative than yours :oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there are so many rubbish postings out there but why doesn't scroobal junk them? Thats because yours are the worst kind of rubbish you overaged fat emo fuck

Even Makapaa's spam is more informative than yours :oIo:

On that note, thank you scroobal for cleaning out bad rubbish from time to time, though i wished you can do more about makapaa's incessant spamming

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I dun give a fuck about the whole thing, nor I'm siding with anyone.

if u dont give a fuck, then why u chap jik kar in this debate? :rolleyes:

As a moderator, you should be fair, look at that king pimp Sam, did he involve in petty bickering with forummers and have personal grudges with them? I dun think so, sometimes I chok chok him, fuck him up, in the end, all's well.

wah, so i talk about your pappy master yacob also u buay song, scroobal talk abt F4 and LTB u also buay song... so u wanto to "做头" issit? :rolleyes: must we seek your permission on wat to post here issit? u trying to be moderator ah? Wah even moderator also got to seek your approval to post here ah? :rolleyes:

But you....involved yourself in the fights where it doesn't concern you in the 1st place, for what?

well...why then are u buay song abt it? aren't u doing the same thing here? does it concern you in the first place on what and how scroobal engage himself in this forum? :rolleyes:

Aiya, go back to your RC office and por your yacoob lumpar lah...:wink::rolleyes::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the same gang of SDP IB cowards and losers of turtles and ninjars have been very active since the F4 presence in SDP.

isn't all this very obvious?

does the moderator really doing his duty? just see the persistent and senseless spammings, u should understand which side he is really shielding.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
does the moderator really doing his duty? just see the persistent and senseless spammings, u should understand which side he is really shielding.

moderator is doing a fine job cleaning "peristent and senseless spamming" from parent-bashing pappy doggie like u.. :rolleyes::wink::oIo:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do those losers and cowards resort to INFRACTION and getting many BANNED?

doesn't that remind u about the same despicable underhanded manner they did during the good o' days of sammyboy's alfresco where they would upgrade themselves as DELPHIPLUS paying members to entitle to such lame privileges? why does one need to spend money just to muffle some which they preach about human rights and free speeches?

so is that democracy or demoCRAPSY to all these self-righteous patriotism in the highest level losers and cowards?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i could get hold of my li'l brother leetahsar's saved msn messages, emails and etc and splashed it out all for u guys to see, think and decide who are real and who are the fakes, would u accept the truth then?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i could get hold of my li'l brother leetahsar's saved msn messages, emails and etc and splashed it out all for u guys to see, think and decide who are real and who are the fakes, would u accept the truth then?

bob sim, dont talk cock lah... if u dare, u would hav post it all out long ago liao... still making empty threats today...buay sian issit?

all this is started by u being a kaypoh chee, trying to dig info abt the F4 and pass it to ur pappy master baey...then u kena caught...and dat is where all the trouble started...

:rolleyes::oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the same gang of SDP IB cowards and losers of turtles and ninjars have been very active since the F4 presence in SDP.

isn't all this very obvious?

你爸是兄弟党的好吗? 你邁干 SALAH! :oIo:

0.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do the gang of lauhumku, yellowpeople and their clones who hardly post anything constructive wanna resort to abuse the INFRACTION and yet many do not dare to stand up against them?

standard singaporeans mentality? how to fight paps with such lame mindset?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do the gang of lauhumku, yellowpeople and their clones who hardly post anything constructive wanna resort to abuse the INFRACTION and yet many do not dare to stand up against them?

u neber use infraction before meh?

ya lah...who can fight ur might pappy? dat is wat all running dogs and porlumpar will say abt the oppositions...:rolleyes::oIo:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Stop being such a whiny pussy, all i see is a little girl in a fat old man's body, can you be a little more man, CAN? :confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....scare of the truth? embarrassing is it when u realise how pathetic once those hypocrites are when exposed about their self-patriotism?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think those that are new to this forum have cottoned on except you and rogue trader. This goes back a few years. You might want to ask your new friend.
My new friend krafty? LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Understand what? LTB's past? You expect new members to follow laojiaos ways of handling against LTB when they know shits about his past? :confused::confused:

if u dont give a fuck, then why u chap jik kar in this debate? :rolleyes:
Chap what ji kar? you see me siding anybody? I'm just giving my opinion on how to be an unbiased moderator :p:p:p

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, don't worry about it. That's the way of the internet world. I think you have better things to think about, yes? Like how Holland lost three Finals without winning a single World Cup. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking, don't worry about it. That's the way of the internet world. I think you have better things to think about, yes? Like how Holland lost three Finals without winning a single World Cup. :biggrin:
FUCK YOU RAMSETH!!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scold me for what? Go scold Spain, or even Octopus Paul.

By the way, Spain are making new jerseys, with a Star on it.