• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Leong message for everyone

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
f you're reading this, it means that the DNS issues have been resolved and changes have finally propagated to your part of the world. Sorry for the downtime. Normal service has resumed and the obnoxious amongst you once again have a place where they can vent their spleens.:wink: I took advantage of the downtime to change hosts and upgrade the server.
Have a nice day! :smile:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
gangster thread gone oredi! ... :o

Sad. Where're gangster GoldenDragon, gambler Silverfox, anti-gambler TracyTan, the fugitive Drifter etc. etc.? Ramseth is in Plan B. Actually thanks to PatrickV spamming his email address I was able to contact him.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam Leong message for everyone ...
kopi server version:
ze owner of ze alfresco kopitiam has been let off wif a strict warning ... dat samburger, has oso promised 2 permanently remov all threads between 17 feb n 8 mar which ze kopi servers found offensif ... :rolleyes:

154th version:
ze 154th has firmly rejected samburger's unreasonable price demand 4 his shabby kopitiam ... dey found dat ze kopitiam has nax-2-0 value n thus refused 2 satisfy his xcessif greed ...

hence, samburger got no choice but 2 sheepishly reopen n operate his rundown kopitiam again wif ze slimmest hope of netting another big carrot twit in future ... :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It could be done but it's always risky with large databases. In order to be absolutely up to date, I'd have to shut the database until the merge is complete and if there are problems along the way, the forum would have to remain down until things were sorted out.

That'll give the conspiracy theorists another field day. :rolleyes:

Since this just a coffee shop for idle gossip and rants and not an essential service, I'd prefer to just leave things as they are.

Life carries on as usual despite some missing data. :p It won't affect anyone's bank account or health.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
f you're reading this, it means that the DNS issues have been resolved and changes have finally propagated to your part of the world. Sorry for the downtime. Normal service has resumed and the obnoxious amongst you once again have a place where they can vent their spleens.:wink: I took advantage of the downtime to change hosts and upgrade the server.
Have a nice day! :smile:

Sam Leong bluffing. Probably now server site is transferred to Singapore ISD building.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I hope the upgrade wasn't cost and time consuming for a gossip forum. Cheers.

Since this just a coffee shop for idle gossip and rants and not an essential service, I'd prefer to just leave things as they are.

Life carries on as usual despite some missing data. :p It won't affect anyone's bank account or health

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad. Where're gangster GoldenDragon, gambler Silverfox, anti-gambler TracyTan, the fugitive Drifter etc. etc.? Ramseth is in Plan B. Actually thanks to PatrickV spamming his email address I was able to contact him.

Ah Forve, I am still alive and well. Went on sabbatical when SamLeong failed us. I am back!

Managed to log in this morning, after 5 days. Otherwise I would have returned not as GoldenDragon but EnterTheDragon!

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could be done but it's always risky with large databases. In order to be absolutely up to date, I'd have to shut the database until the merge is complete and if there are problems along the way, the forum would have to remain down until things were sorted out.

.... .

KNN my points also cannot get back ... :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss ! good to see you back ... What have you been doing these few days without Sammyboy ? You go cheong 24 hours rite ? :biggrin:

Tuan, I old man chiong 24 hrs sure very fast up lorry. Slowed down liao. Engine not very good.

Same as before - KTVs and RWS. Was about to join 3in1 to pass time but what the heck, SBF's better! Compromised or not, who cares. Let's enjoy.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuan, I old man chiong 24 hrs sure very fast up lorry. Slowed down liao. Engine not very good.

Same as before - KTVs and RWS. Was about to join 3in1 to pass time but what the heck, SBF's better! Compromised or not, who cares. Let's enjoy.

Ya boss.. .SBF better.. i thought you go lim kopi with sam leong ... :biggrin: