• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where To Dabao Chinese Food In Singapore

2. No Signboard Seafood – 40% Off On All Crabs​

119069806_3298334173580021_4812575394538478886_n.jpg
Photo: No Signboard Seafood (Facebook)
No Signboard Seafood is no stranger to the scene. Thriving for 40 years, it is celebrating its anniversary for a couple of months with promotions. No doubt, the spectacular deal is hard to turn down. Who can resist the temptation of 40% off on all crabs? Not us! Available from 16th May to 13th June, this promotion is valid for takeaways only. To feast on fresh crabs, go to Esplanade Mall or VivoCity.

For Oddle link, click here.
Its price on the high side.
I used to frequent the geylang branch years ago

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't the time nor patience for chili crab or any crab dish for that matter. I just go straight for crab sticks :biggrin:

View attachment 114098
K L N

My dear Pastor,
Sorlee to dissappoint you.
Paiseh.... Paiseh,

Its FAKE crab :

Crab sticks – imitation crab meat surimi. Crab sticks, krab sticks, imitation crab meat or seafood sticks (originally known as kanikama in Japan) are a type of seafood made of starch and finely pulverized white fish (surimi) that has been shaped and cured to resemble the leg meat of snow crab or Japanese spider crab.

jw5

Loyal
K L N

My dear Pastor,
Paiseh.... Paiseh,

Its FAKE crab :

Crab sticks – imitation crab meat surimi. Crab sticks, krab sticks, imitation crab meat or seafood sticks (originally known as kanikama in Japan) are a type of seafood made of starch and finely pulverized white fish (surimi) that has been shaped and cured to resemble the leg meat of snow crab or Japanese spider crab.

Fake Crab Is Better Than No Crab. :unsure::eek::biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

My dear Pastor,
Paiseh.... Paiseh,

Its FAKE crab :

Knn you all ah! Why can't you all leave me alone with my misguided and dumb belief? Leave me with my blissful ignorance. Knn!

Oops, forgot I am a pastor, need to watch my language. Yes my dear brother, I appreciate your kindness in researching and presenting me with the facts, such that I may be educated and make the right decisions. Bless you, Amen to the max. And Shalom.:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
At least we don't have to peel the sharp shells of real crabs. :biggrin:
Typo, I have corrected it. "Fake crab is still crab"

That shelling part is the major pain in the ass! All that work to gain access to a modest amount of crab meat. Don't have time for that lah. Hence, crab stick all the way! :biggrin:

Reactions: jw5