• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao Chinese Food In Singapore

3. Soup Restaurant – Combo Meals​

181887204_3832661936783770_3017661472668906877_n.jpg
Photo: Soup Restaurant Singapore (Facebook)
Decision fatigue is a real thing. Sometimes, we are just scrolling through food delivery platforms, and can’t choose! Soup Restaurant has chosen the dishes, and put ’em all in a combo just for you. Appreciation Combo (serves up to 3 people, $78) and Family Combo (serves up to 5 pax, $198) consist of some favourites including Samsui Ginger Rice with Chicken, Baby Abalone & Pine Nuts, and many other delicious dishes! Who can resist?

For order link, click here.

jw5

Loyal

4. Streats – $79.80 Combo Meal For 4 Including Free Delivery​

167172175_BundleMacauChickenChopFriedRice.jpg
Photo: Streats (Website)
1427982394_Bundlefor42.png
Photo: Streats (Facebook)
Love the idea of combo meals to save some money during the rainy days, but love the idea of selecting appetizers, mains, and beverages? Streats has a set for four, affordably priced at $79.80, inclusive of free delivery. Choose from three appetizers, four mains, and four beverages! Some choices for mains include Macau Chicken Chop Fried Rice, Hong Kong Shrimp & Chicken Dumpling Noodle Soup, and Fried Kway Teow with Sambal Chilli. Yums!

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn you all ah! Why can't you all leave me alone with my misguided and dumb belief? Leave me with my blissful ignorance. Knn!

Oops, forgot I am a pastor, need to watch my language. Yes my dear brother, I appreciate your kindness in researching and presenting me with the facts, such that I may be educated and make the right decisions. Bless you, Amen to the max. And Shalom.:biggrin:
K L N

Lucky you are Pastor "split personality" today.
If becums Punisher, Limpeh kena nine bullets liao.

Btw, our intentions are goodest.
We care for you, our Virtual Buddy.

jw5

Loyal
Deep fried, crispy down to the bone, not sure if it is prawn paste, long time not been there since CB.

Prawn paste should be quite easily to taste even if deep fried in chicken, personally I don't like it that much. I prefer prawn paste in its original form with my rojak. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

5. NG AH SIO Bak Kut Teh – Set For 1 Via GrabFood Exclusive​

153884151_1369141826784658_2126239010903114475_n.jpg
Photo: NG AH SIO Bak Kut Teh (Facebook)
Staying at home alone? There are set meals made for you, too. NG AH SIO Bak Kut Teh is the perfect lunch treat while working at home. Have a happy meal with Superior Spare Ribs Soup (Rangoon Road) with homemade beverage, and steamed rice, and a side (preserved vegetables with big intestine, braised tau pok and peanuts, or blanched lettuce in garlic oil), at an affordable price of $15.90+.

jw5

Loyal

6. Ah Mah Homemade Cake – 10% Off On Cakes​

grMpHaye.png
Photo: Ah Mah Homemade Cake
With Father’s Day around the corner, it is time to show some appreciation to the man of the house! No celebrations are complete without a cake in the center of the table. Made without additional colouring and preservatives, it is a dessert that everyone in the family can enjoy. Ah Mah Homemade Cake is having 10% off with the promo code ‘AHMAH10’ with a minimum purchase of 2 cakes.

For official website, click here.

jw5

Loyal

7. Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks – 16% Off Father’s Day Bundle​

SG-FathersDay2021BundleCounterPoster.jpg
Photo: Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks
Here’s another promotion made exclusively for Father’s Day. Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks has a Father’s Day bundle, and it is neatly priced at $23.90 for in-store purchases. The bundle comes with one Handmade Oyster Mee Sua, one Happy! Ricebox, one XXL Crispy Chicken, one Sweet Plum Potato Fries (M), and two Imperial Osmanthus Tea. Get it from 1st June 2021 onwards.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

7. Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks – 16% Off Father’s Day Bundle​

SG-FathersDay2021BundleCounterPoster.jpg
Photo: Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks
Here’s another promotion made exclusively for Father’s Day. Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks has a Father’s Day bundle, and it is neatly priced at $23.90 for in-store purchases. The bundle comes with one Handmade Oyster Mee Sua, one Happy! Ricebox, one XXL Crispy Chicken, one Sweet Plum Potato Fries (M), and two Imperial Osmanthus Tea. Get it from 1st June 2021 onwards.

Did ur chdn celebrate father's day for u? Mine....they bought my favourite icecream coffee cake. Slurp...very contented. :thumbsup: