• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
bang, drink some whiskey. Or vodka. Sure sleep one!:thumbsup::biggrin:

K L N

I had Tequila and Daiquiri.

Had chilli crabs and pepper crabs.

And lamb chop.

Massage by two Xmm.

Now, watching Netflix.
while sipping my chocolate latte and eating tiramisu.

Life is great.

[Disclaimer : Dont believe what was written above.
Just my wild imaginations]..:thumbsdown::whistling:
-

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

I had Tequila and Daiquiri.

Had chilli crabs and pepper crabs.

And lamb chop.

Massage by two Xmm.

Now, watching Netflix.
while sipping my chocolate latte and eating tiramisu.

Life is great.

[Disclaimer : Dont believe what was written above.
Just my wild imaginations]..:thumbsdown::whistling:
-
But I want to believe what was written above. That's the way to live life.:thumbsup:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
ucrc675.jpg

this ckt kym?
eat horeadi will too hepatitis?
haaaa

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao Chinese Food In Singapore

8. Le Fusion – 20% Off Self-Collection Orders & $22 Braised Abalone Seafood Rice​

Le-Fusion.png
Photo: @baking_taitai (Instagram)
Craving for some Le Fusion Braised Abalone Seafood Rice? The luxurious muifan is now going at 40% off at $22 (up $38). Comprising mid-size Tasmanian abalone, jumbo prawns, scallops, mussels, squid and fish, this is such a steal! Have a hearty meal with Le Fusion at home! Le Fusion, notable for its modern take on Chinese food, will also be offering 20% off for self-collection/ takeaway orders (non-stackable on discounted items).

Islandwide Delivery @ $8. Enjoy FREE delivery with $100 spend. Order via:
Call / WhatsApp 6363 9966 (https://wa.me/6563639966). [no min spend]
For Oddle link, click here. [min spend $50].

Similar Deals: Tang Lung

jw5

Loyal

8. Le Fusion – 20% Off Self-Collection Orders & $22 Braised Abalone Seafood Rice​

Le-Fusion.png
Photo: @baking_taitai (Instagram)
Craving for some Le Fusion Braised Abalone Seafood Rice? The luxurious muifan is now going at 40% off at $22 (up $38). Comprising mid-size Tasmanian abalone, jumbo prawns, scallops, mussels, squid and fish, this is such a steal! Have a hearty meal with Le Fusion at home! Le Fusion, notable for its modern take on Chinese food, will also be offering 20% off for self-collection/ takeaway orders (non-stackable on discounted items).

Islandwide Delivery @ $8. Enjoy FREE delivery with $100 spend. Order via:
Call / WhatsApp 6363 9966 (https://wa.me/6563639966). [no min spend]
For Oddle link, click here. [min spend $50].

Similar Deals: Tang Lung

I have never heard of this restaurant but the food looks quite good.

jw5

Loyal

9. JUMBO Seafood – 20% Off Takeaway Food Bill (JUMBO Rewards Members only) & Free Delivery (Set Menu Purchases only)

165671931_3750332005092408_4527423096191877049_n.jpg
Photo: Jumbo Seafood Singapore (Facebook)
Have some award-winning Chilli Crab and fresh seafood in the comfort of your own home. It’s the perfect treat for the weekends! From 19 May to 13 June, JUMBO Seafood is offering 20% off Takeaway Food Bill for JUMBO Rewards Members. Sign up to be one here. For UOB Cardholders, save as much as $20 with a minimum order of $80 when you make the payment with UOB Card. Available for takeaways only.

Want to stay home? Enjoy free delivery with purchase of set menus. This deal is valid for orders placed here, for delivery from 19 May till 13 June 2021. What’s your favourite dish from JUMBO Seafood?

For Order link, click here.

Similar Deals: Tsui Wah, Zui Teochew Cuisine, Zui Yu Xuan Teochew Cuisine, Chui Huay Lim Teochew Cuisine, and Chao Ting.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q not long, Beside HS CKT, selling bak chor mee and laksa, I like the laksa, the gravy is thick.
See pic below.

jw5

Loyal

10. White Restaurant​

White-Restaurant.png
Photo: White Restaurant (Facebook)
Enjoy the Original Sembawang White Beehoon and your favourite home-style dishes at the comfort of your home! White Restaurant (also known as the Sembawang White Beehoon) is offering up to 25% off their set menus, and free delivery with min $50 spend. Looking for something with a little more kick? Be sure to spice up your day with their limited edition Dried Scallop Hae Bee Hiam dishes, created in collaboration with local celebrity Ah Ge Li Nanxing!

For order link, click here.

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao Italian Food In Singapore

1. La Strada

69769497_391603558182768_8551810585757632290_n.jpg
Photo: @lastradasg (Instagram)
50938220_120260005703531_7164157082918865921_n-1.jpg
Photo: @lastradasg (Instagram)
To begin with, La Strada serves Italian dishes that are reasonably priced with simplicity in execution. Coupled with the overall vintage theme of the restaurant, it gives off an elegant ambience. Their Head Chef also mentioned that they are extremely stringent to use only the finest ingredients. Therefore, you’ll definitely get quality here at La Strada!

Address: 1 Scotts Road, #01-11 Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208

Operating Hours: Mon-Thurs (12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) | Fri-Sun (12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.)

Links: Website | Facebook | Instagram