• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

jw5

Loyal
i still preder cod, red garoupa, red snapper and aussie barramundi... in the same order as i listed...

Garoupa is another fish that is great for steaming. But have not tried steamed aussie barramundi. :coffee:

1608473132483.png

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually seabass is not the best tasting fish. Not sure why the Thais and AMDKs seem to love having it on their restaurant menus. Perhaps it is more common and cheaper. :biggrin:

K.N.N.

Me not belong SMLJ Michelline Chees-Bye,
Me thinks different culture cooks different style.
Above is Teochew style.
So, Cantonese gots their own style.

Buts, Me loves fishes -- Must be Virgin fresh.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bluefin Tuna

A bluefin tuna has been sold for three quarters of a million dollars in Tokyo -
a price almost double last year's record sale.

tuna.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao The Best Curry

7. Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani – Nasi Briyani

curry-tanglin-halt-1-@badtzi.jpg

Address: Blk 49 Tanglin Halt Road #01-365, Peking Room, Singapore 142049

Opening Hours: 6:30am – 3pm (Mon – Sun)

jw5

Loyal
Where To Dabao The Best Curry

7. Tanglin Halt Roti Prata & Nasi Briyani – Nasi Briyani

curry-tanglin-halt-1-@badtzi.jpg

Address: Blk 49 Tanglin Halt Road #01-365, Peking Room, Singapore 142049

Opening Hours: 6:30am – 3pm (Mon – Sun)

Rumour has it that this stall’s roti prata sells out even before noon, so yes, it’s safe to say that the prata here is amazing. But half of what makes that prata so good is the curry – and that’s what keeps people queueing here long after the flatbread is gone.

Their curry rice is especially popular. The curry roux is thick and flavourful, clinging to every grain of rice to culminate in a savoury, almost creamy blend of tastes for every mouthful you take. Side dishes include curry mutton, curry chicken and curry vegetables; the meat is tender and tasty, having been exceedingly well marinated, and the vegetables are soft but not soggy, and their slight sweetness elevates the curry from good to amazing. :thumbsup:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rumour has it that this stall’s roti prata sells out even before noon, so yes, it’s safe to say that the prata here is amazing. But half of what makes that prata so good is the curry – and that’s what keeps people queueing here long after the flatbread is gone.

Their curry rice is especially popular. The curry roux is thick and flavourful, clinging to every grain of rice to culminate in a savoury, almost creamy blend of tastes for every mouthful you take. Side dishes include curry mutton, curry chicken and curry vegetables; the meat is tender and tasty, having been exceedingly well marinated, and the vegetables are soft but not soggy, and their slight sweetness elevates the curry from good to amazing. :thumbsup:

K.N.N.

Bestest eatz during raining
to counter the cold weather.

Reactions: jw5

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Browsing thru a few, this Ones, the char siew is gleaming deliciously.
In Toa Payoh.

IMG_20201225_103856.jpg

Reactions: jw5