• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rubbish

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
K.N.N.

Recce and these are betterest options for Nasi Briyani and
Curry Cheekon Noodles.:::

IMG_20201229_023154.jpg

IMG_20201229_023603.jpg

Sauce.:::
johorKaki -- a Reliable, Fair and Conclusive field reports.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have not tried cooking assam fish before, perhaps will try soon. :wink:
there are so mamy types of instant assam paste in the market...i have tried almost all of them when preparing assam fish kari

this jiuhu one around $2 is still the bestest...try it
i don't think ntuc carries it
sheng siong has it and most provision and market general trade shops sells it

1588240315a957f6634ea151a631eeff21d9f1b540.jpg

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bp
there are so mamy types of instant assam paste in the market...i have tried almost all of them when preparing assam fish kari

this jiuhu one around $2 is still the bestest...try it
i don't think ntuc carries it
sheng siong has it and most provision and market general trade shops sells it

1588240315a957f6634ea151a631eeff21d9f1b540.jpg

Bhai,
Are you a Chef?
If ever you want cook tandoori chicken, please use natural ingredients and fresh chicken.

jw5

Loyal
8. Gu Ma Jia Zi Char – Assam Fish Head Curry

A quick Google search will tell you all you need to know about Gu Ma Jia’s fish head curry – namely, that it’s so, so good. It’s even won awards. Gu Ma Jia is a Zi Char place, of course, with a ton of other wonderful dishes to its name, but people flock here for the curry, and boy do they have a good reason to.

curry-gumajia-2-@snappysaur.jpg

Just a note of warning: this curry is hot. If you can’t take spicy food, you might want to opt for some of their other dishes instead, like their Yam Ring with Pork Ribs or their Seafood Crispy Noodles. But for those of you who order zhong la and above for your mala, you’ll probably enjoy this – the heat is great.

Spice levels aside, this curry is made with 13 secret ingredients that make the broth so flavourful, it’s famous. And the fish is fresh from the market, lending a subtle sweetness to the savoury curry.

jw5

Loyal
9. 328 Katong Laksa – Laksa

If you haven’t been living under a rock in Singapore, you’ll know what this stall is – only one of the most famous laksa stalls in our corner of the world. Topped with generous amounts of bean sprouts, fishcake and even a huge heaping spoonful of sambal chilli, this dish looks delectable even before you take a bite.

curry-328laksa-@zoewong1221.jpg
P

The fragrance of the spices is perfectly balanced out by the mild creaminess of the coconut milk, resulting in a bowl of curry noodles you can’t stop slurping down. People can tell you it’s a bad idea to finish the curry soup in any given laksa bowl all they want, but this one is definitely worth the calories.

The thick bee hoon is helpfully cut into smaller, bite-sized pieces, so really, all you need is a spoon to enjoy this local delight.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
avocado juice.
so much hype on the two stalls in alex village.
but you notice? they pour from jar,
not freshly squeezed.

try this stall in boon lay food ctr.
stall no.01-136.
very creamy and full of avocado.
$3 big glass.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
also noticed the power nasi lemak.
they have not open.
but someone came out and i saw hotdogs & chicken nuggets already on display.
but, not sure if it was from yesterday's leftovers.

jw5

Loyal
also noticed the power nasi lemak.
they have not open.
but someone came out and i saw hotdogs & chicken nuggets already on display.
but, not sure if it was from yesterday's leftovers.

Never tried the power nasi lemak, is it good? :unsure: