• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is nothing to do with sensible, logical or insightful posts. Its comments that you see below.
........…......
How not to up points?
Oi Screwball, when you giving my points? I upped yours liao leh, now begging you give me back, lol

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'd say leave him alone, he's good entertainment. As for me, I've identified myself since day one when internet forumming was invented. I'm running out of English vocabulary, probably because it's not my mother tongue. So I've to use some Chinese to describe this. 堂堂男子汉,英雄坦荡荡。I hide behind no clones. The whole PAP, SPF, NTUC, ISD, WP, NSP and SDP knows I'm Vincent Ramseth. I've said some unflattering things toward them at one time or another and I want them to know that I've said it. To me, it's meaningless to say something without letting them know that I'm the one who say it.

I treat internet as part of real life. I only live real life. The cowards and losers are those who hide behind internet as make-believe fairytale life. One thing's for sure, internet life, real or make-believe, is all out there in the open for all to see and judge for themselves.

Storytelling time again. Real story, can be verified if you search through old threads. There was this moniker called Chowcheebye. Boasted that he was an instructor at a martial art school near old Lorong 2 Geylang and challenged me to a fight there. It happened because he was taunting Krafty damn bad (not our casual passtime jesting and jibing) and I defended Krafty. Krafty offered to taxi me there for free and I said no need. It's near my place and I didn't want Krafty to get into trouble. There's no such thing as a sure-win fight and if I lost, Krafty might get into trouble.

I went there and asked around, anybody on Sammyboy internet forum looking for Ramseth for sparring? Everyone was looking blur, said never heard of Sammyboy before and I came to the wrong place. Chowcheebye disappeared from the forum ever since.

OK floodwater clearing time again. Talk to you all later when got the chance.

you so garang ...go around looking for fight ...lol .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing against you bro, except for the occasional mischievous jabs. You don't any better.

Sam really stuffed up this time. We got newbies in moderation and who will go away when a topical posts are held back. It was not like this before. Then he creates a moderated folder that is not going away. Moderator also left. No idea, no plan and still pretending to be cool. Now in denial about the meaning of clones.

Oi Screwball, when you giving my points? I upped yours liao leh, now begging you give me back, lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True Bay Area chap!

i am virtual and exist in 4 locations: esoteric address is in bay area, logical ip address is on the east coast, physical presence is in toa payoh, sexual presence in between thighs of mei mei in lorong 23 geylang.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am virtual and exist in 4 locations: esoteric address is in bay area, logical ip address is on the east coast, physical presence is in toa payoh, sexual presence in between thighs of mei mei in lorong 23 geylang.

You should be able to pick up some good chicks from O'Farrell. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He challenged me. He named the time and place and I showed up. I wasn't looking for a fight. But neither would I back out from a fight.

if i challenge you to bring 2kg of weeds from japan to singapore ..you on anot ? :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should be able to pick up some good chicks from O'Farrell. :wink:

ones sitting and standing are at starbucks. otherwise need to stop chicks dead in their tracks while they walk to powell. best pickup place for jap chicks is nikko by o'farrell and for sinkie chicks parc 55 next door. best pickup place for any nationality is pier for seal watching at fisherman's wharf. if you fail, you can do a seal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ones sitting and standing are at starbucks. otherwise need to stop chicks dead in their tracks while they walk to powell. best pickup place for jap chicks is nikko by o'farrell and for sinkie chicks parc 55 next door. best pickup place for any nationality is pier for seal watching at fisherman's wharf. if you fail, you can do a seal.

Your poem is a good deal. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry bro, this is not going anywhere. Its like his Geylang Lor 2 story where nobody knows what happened. Teflon is just too smooth. Very unlike his "personal" friend where his taunting someone online and dared him to take him on. The guy turned up at this Stirling Rd flat and his personal friend hid under the bed and asked his elderly father to protect him. And we were all online getting a blow by blow account. Of course it was hilarious. That guy was following his taunting on his mobile right up to the doorstep.

you so garang ...go around looking for fight ...lol .

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have people who post 3-5 times a week only, sometimes even less, but quality posts. The kind that requires effort, or which offered some inside baseball that the average joe won't know about. After a few years they have 200-300, maybe 400 points, and a few fellas who follow them because of the incisive posts.

Then we have people who post 30-50 times a week, very often a hell lot more, really snuggle up to certain nicks, play one side against another regularly, boast, lie about their credentials. After a few years, nearly 1000 points, newbies love them, but many get burnt and eventually leave the forum.

You've got to understand the difference. For most of us, the forum is a place to just talk. For others its a rice bowl.

Sam really stuffed up this time. We got newbies in moderation and who will go away when a topical posts are held back. It was not like this before. Then he creates a moderated folder that is not going away. Moderator also left. No idea, no plan and still pretending to be cool. Now in denial about the meaning of clones.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry bro, this is not going anywhere. Its like his Geylang Lor 2 story where nobody knows what happened. Teflon is just too smooth. Very unlike his "personal" friend where his taunting someone online and dared him to take him on. The guy turned up at this Stirling Rd flat and his personal friend hid under the bed and asked his elderly father to protect him. And we were all online getting a blow by blow account. Of course it was hilarious. That guy was following his taunting on his mobile right up to the doorstep.

Come out and meet up and let's get personal. Otherwise, you're just an internet moniker. Nothing wrong with that too. Just don't overdo it.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come out and meet up and let's get personal. Otherwise, you're just an internet moniker. Nothing wrong with that too. Just don't overdo it.

How many times you want to post the same message over and over again?

Oh by the way what did you say my surname was? L** what? You can spell that please?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you talking about bob sim ? whahahaha...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seen noticeable drop in new quality newbies. The recent PE showed how newbies were struggling to get their posts in. Pointless when the heat of the discussion has long gone and then to see the posts appearing after a day.

A better practice is do it like before and let them in and then cut out of the spambots creations and crackpots. He still in denial about how the dubious the point system is .

Windsor was keen, maybe a little rough but he would have done the job with guidance. He then creates a useless folder.

We have people who post 3-5 times a week only, sometimes even less, but quality posts. The kind that requires effort, or which offered some inside baseball that the average joe won't know about. After a few years they have 200-300, maybe 400 points, and a few fellas who follow them because of the incisive posts.

Then we have people who post 30-50 times a week, very often a hell lot more, really snuggle up to certain nicks, play one side against another regularly, boast, lie about their credentials. After a few years, nearly 1000 points, newbies love them, but many get burnt and eventually leave the forum.

You've got to understand the difference. For most of us, the forum is a place to just talk. For others its a rice bowl.