• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
omg! you even have lumpar 1 for one liner. is that how you speak in real life? "hi! number one. how are you? number two. you look familiar. number three. are you my long lost brother?" lol!

hahaha!
are you satisfied now or what?
just kidding man! (no numbering)
it is just some old habit when i was doing some legal things & writing back then.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this incident of a piece of shit who claimed he is a veteran of the ornamental fish industry here in Singapore who can't remember when, where and why a civil suit involving the death of numerous high value arowanas occurred!

Talk about miring in bullshit in a Jewish run pond..................And yeah! He claims he chiong KTVs on a regular basis too!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

Notice the change of behaviour of Teflon once the thread turned decidedly to his disadvantage. His clones are becoming more aggressive to the point of incoherency and making contradictory statements, while he himself is still trying to project the persona that that he is a social magnet, always on a hero's mission, doing great things in life, etc.

His clones are now being repeatedly baited and they falling into the trap because the huge ego driving them cannot be contained. Notice how the story now keeps changing because it is ridiculous to manage not 1 not 2 not 3 but a whopping 5 nicks at once.

Classic Teflon - changing the topic.

It's about abusing the points system by manipulating a few gulilible blurfucks and then banning others.
Keep it coming.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha!
are you satisfied now or what?
just kidding man! (no numbering)
it is just some old habit when i was doing some legal things & writing back then.

i'm honored to change your habit for once. please continue with your old ways as i was just kidding. we'll miss your peculiarity without the numbering.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ram..is Ramseth..as for kung pow..google it my fren..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ihuDwkL9_Ng" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL, I love this movie, watch it years ago... Was waiting for a sequel, but dun have leh :(

Last edited: