• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam, to people like Prof. JW5, as he admitted being here since the beginning, the forum is his god and devil, heaven and earth, there's no life for outside the forum.

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not correct.
There are people providing real contact details. Some can be really affected by what others consider mere barbs.
Doesn't have to be translated into real life dollars and cents to be of consequence in reality.
I have been in this forum almost since it started and can tell the difference.

I have a frienship advices for you.

Stop it now. U will not like it once ur ID is also revealed just like Scroobal.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been in this forum almost since it started and can tell the difference.

congratulations for attaining nirvana, oh enlightened soul. you are now the alpha and omega, son of god. now it's time to get a real life. lol!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's not correct.
There are people providing real contact details. Some can be really affected by what others consider mere barbs.

That's the 1% that were idiotic enough to reveal their true identities. However, the solution for them is simple. Don't log on. It's not compulsory. Nobody is holding a gun to their heads and forcing them to interact with morons here on a regular basis.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd say leave him alone, he's good entertainment. As for me, I've identified myself since day one when internet forumming was invented. I'm running out of English vocabulary, probably because it's not my mother tongue. So I've to use some Chinese to describe this. 堂堂男子汉,英雄坦荡荡。I hide behind no clones. The whole PAP, SPF, NTUC, ISD, WP, NSP and SDP knows I'm Vincent Ramseth. I've said some unflattering things toward them at one time or another and I want them to know that I've said it. To me, it's meaningless to say something without letting them know that I'm the one who say it.

I treat internet as part of real life. I only live real life. The cowards and losers are those who hide behind internet as make-believe fairytale life. One thing's for sure, internet life, real or make-believe, is all out there in the open for all to see and judge for themselves.

Storytelling time again. Real story, can be verified if you search through old threads. There was this moniker called Chowcheebye. Boasted that he was an instructor at a martial art school near old Lorong 2 Geylang and challenged me to a fight there. It happened because he was taunting Krafty damn bad (not our casual passtime jesting and jibing) and I defended Krafty. Krafty offered to taxi me there for free and I said no need. It's near my place and I didn't want Krafty to get into trouble. There's no such thing as a sure-win fight and if I lost, Krafty might get into trouble.

I went there and asked around, anybody on Sammyboy internet forum looking for Ramseth for sparring? Everyone was looking blur, said never heard of Sammyboy before and I came to the wrong place. Chowcheebye disappeared from the forum ever since.

OK floodwater clearing time again. Talk to you all later when got the chance.

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I treat internet as part of real life. I only live real life. The cowards and losers are those who hide behind internet as make-believe fairytale life. One thing's for sure, internet life, real or make-believe, is all out there in the open for all to see and judge for themselves.

u dont believe in fairytale? u this type of obiang shorty old fashion ah pek still claim to be very very handsome is already a big fairytale :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Classic Teflon - changing the topic.

It's about abusing the points system by manipulating a few gulilible blurfucks and then banning others.

Got nothing to do with making "unflattering" comments. If Sam did not fuck up the system recently this thread won't even exist and we will continue to listen to your stories whether they can be verified or not. And I am sure nothing is going to change.

I am sure gems like "I am a link between Sr management and the Sales Team" or words to the effect published in the press tells us you are as honest in true life as you are in this forum.

Then again comments like CSM owes you dinner are trademark, frequent, entertaining, quixotic and strangely reassuring that fantasies are needed and we expect no less.

Keep it coming.

I'd say leave him alone, he's good entertainment. As for me, I've identified myself since day one when internet forumming was invented. I'm running out of English vocabulary, probably because it's not my mother tongue. So I've to use some Chinese to describe this. 堂堂男子汉,英雄坦荡荡。I hide behind no clones. The whole PAP, SPF, NTUC, ISD, WP, NSP and SDP knows I'm Vincent Ramseth. I've said some unflattering things toward them at one time or another and I want them to know that I've said it. To me, it's meaningless to say something without letting them know that I'm the one who say it.I treat internet as part of real life. I only live real life. The cowards and losers are those who hide behind internet as make-believe fairytale life. One thing's for sure, internet life, real or make-believe, is all out there in the open for all to see and judge for themselves..

Last edited:

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went there and asked around, anybody on Sammyboy internet forum looking for Ramseth for sparring? Everyone was looking blur, said never heard of Sammyboy before and I came to the wrong place. Chowcheebye disappeared from the forum ever since.OK floodwater clearing time again. Talk to you all later when got the chance.

Me newbie... dunno the history here.. But based on above highlighted... I Respect you. You are the Real Man here. The rest are boys. Keep it up...Cheers! :smile:
I always enjoyed your post like the above. Upz you.!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a matter of believing in fairy tales or not. His whole life is one.

I remember years ago when he told us that he was invited to be PAP member but he turned them down. Initially I thought this guy does not know how to apply the language appropriately. Then over time I realised that he genuinely meant it. He genuinely thinks that he was an asset, they identified him, they badly needed him but he turned them down and I am sure in his own mind he genuinely felt that it was a body-blow to the PAP.

Imagine he parachuted into Thailand to rescue his cousin's house from the flood. Note the recurring theme that has been present from day 1. Indispensable, untouchable, rescue, batman, superman, courage, Victoria cross, world traveller, at a moments notice, etc.

u dont believe in fairytale? u this type of obiang shorty old fashion ah pek still claim to be very very handsome is already a big fairytale :biggrin:

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me newbie... dunno the history here.. But based on above highlighted... I Respect you. You are the Real Man here. The rest are boys. Keep it up...Cheers! :smile:
I always enjoyed your post like the above. Upz you.!

your rep power = 0 upz simi lan??

this type up :oIo: is it

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a matter of believing in fairy tales or not. His whole life is one.

I remember years ago when he told us that he was invited to be PAP member but he turned them down. Initially I thought this guy does not know how to apply the language appropriately. Then over time I realised that he genuinely meant it. He genuinely thinks that he was an asset, they identified him, they badly needed him but he turned them down and I am sure in his own mind he genuinely felt that it was a body-blow to the PAP.

Imagine he parachuted into Thailand to rescue his cousin's house from the flood. Note the recurring theme that has been present from day 1. Indispensable, untouchable, rescue, batman, superman, courage, Victoria cross, world traveller, at a moments notice, etc.

he also genuinely think the spf without him is a much lesser force. :biggrin: i don't think i know of anymore in the real world whose size of ego and true capability are so mismatch.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd say leave him alone, he's good entertainment. As for me, I've identified myself since day one when internet forumming was invented. I'm running out of English vocabulary, probably because it's not my mother tongue. So I've to use some Chinese to describe this. 堂堂男子汉,英雄坦荡荡。I hide behind no clones. The whole PAP, SPF, NTUC, ISD, WP, NSP and SDP knows I'm Vincent Ramseth. I've said some unflattering things toward them at one time or another and I want them to know that I've said it. To me, it's meaningless to say something without letting them know that I'm the one who say it.

Storytelling time again. Real story, can be verified if you search through old threads. There was this moniker called Chowcheebye. Boasted that he was an instructor at a martial art school near old Lorong 2 Geylang and challenged me to a fight there. It happened because he was taunting Krafty damn bad (not our casual passtime jesting and jibing) and I defended Krafty. Krafty offered to taxi me there for free and I said no need. It's near my place and I didn't want Krafty to get into trouble. There's no such thing as a sure-win fight and if I lost, Krafty might get into trouble.

I went there and asked around, anybody on Sammyboy internet forum looking for Ramseth for sparring? Everyone was looking blur, said never heard of Sammyboy before and I came to the wrong place. Chowcheebye disappeared from the forum ever since.

OK floodwater clearing time again. Talk to you all later when got the chance.
No point clearing water now as the water level is not going down within next few days. The tide started rising on 9 Nov (3.22 metre) and will peak on 13 Nov (3.76 metre). If place already flooded, it will still be flooded. If place yet to flood, then you might want to get more sandbags.

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal
your rep power = 0 upz simi lan??

this type up :oIo: is it

Forgotz....

4124530279_ConfusedCat_answer_4_xlarge.jpg