• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Report to LEONGSAM: abuse of power by forummer Ramseth

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's definitely not the photo that demystified his handsomeness that worries him. Something else 100 times more damaging is brewing in this thread, and he knows the best way to defuse the bomb is to remove the catalyst-himself.

What's that? Le scam? :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
heng ar ...i posted my pix and even home pix only early in the morning when not so many ppl reading and after that my photo kena self -destructed set by a 5 mins timer .

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those pictures were all taken during WP, NSP or TKL events released with my permission. Whoever want to say me not handsome, I have no objection too.

heng ar ...i posted my pix and even home pix only early in the morning when not so many ppl reading and after that my photo kena self -destructed set by a 5 mins timer .

I've seen it last night and conceded defeat that you're more handsome than me. My flight is tomorrow morning and I need to have a good sleep first. Goodnight.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those pictures were all taken during WP, NSP or TKL events released with my permission. Whoever want to say me not handsome, I have no objection too.

I've seen it last night and conceded defeat that you're more handsome than me. My flight is tomorrow morning and I need to have a good sleep first. Goodnight.

glad you are back here ..remember to post some field report and some photo when you are overseas . you takecare and enjoy your holiday . cheers .

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This thread is a good place to warn bros here not to interact socially nor reveal too much about oneself. There are many loose cannons who will deliberately or innocently divulge such info to others, which may do untold damage. Just my 2 cents.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
glad you are back here ..remember to post some field report and some photo when you are overseas . you takecare and enjoy your holiday . cheers .

There are only two outcomes. One month later, Ram will be back with stories about meeting up with Tang Liang Hong, Gopalan Nair, and an assortment of characters, with one or two beauties thrown in for good measure. Another outcome is he tells the forum he has been sick for a month, receives the necessary well wishes, and then gradually returns.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are only two outcomes. One month later, Ram will be back with stories about meeting up with Tang Liang Hong, Gopalan Nair, and an assortment of characters, with one or two beauties thrown in for good measure. Another outcome is he tells the forum he has been sick for a month, receives the necessary well wishes, and then gradually returns.

whahhahaha..you also another funny man . dont picha his lobang so early lah ...i still want to tease him . :wink:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to know that there are some in this forum observant enough to expose dodgy characters like Ramseth.

I notice he's still going on talking about handsome here, handsome there...desperately trying to siam topic and taichi like crazy. What a fucking tiresome fella.

He's yet another fuckwit suffering from pangsai-forget-toiletpaper syndrome.

And I love to be the one to hammer another nail into his cyber-coffin.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to know that there are some in this forum observant enough to expose dodgy characters like Ramseth.

I notice he's still going on talking about handsome here, handsome there...desperately trying to siam topic and taichi like crazy. What a fucking tiresome fella.

He's yet another fuckwit suffering from pangsai-forget-toiletpaper syndrome.

And I love to be the one to hammer another nail into his cyber-coffin.

[video=youtube;otCpCn0l4Wo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's definitely not the photo that demystified his handsomeness that worries him. Something else 100 times more damaging is brewing in this thread, and he knows the best way to defuse the bomb is to remove the catalyst-himself.

is it his job? He's a freelance translator and whatever trader etc etc?