• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real Reasons why Young People Become Christians...........

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Cover Oneself In An Atheist's Blanket

[video=youtube;XJa4wtxbF58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJa4wtxbF58&feature=related[/video]

I think I can understand why atheists are cynical about religions. Yes, the chance of getting not to win any TOTO prize money is rather high and that makes you feel disappointed. The problem is there is a real one. That means there will be people who will win big money and they will tell you that it is an 'easy' money that you should go and try your luck. Statistic aside, there will always be the lucky few who will find God and has the chance to even use His power. But, He's not going to be very fantastic so don't push your luck or you will be disappointed. Even I was disappointed with His 'wisdom' thrice. But, most of the time His prophesy seems to work well enough.

I actually interpreted a dream for a competition winner of Campus Super Star.

220px-Tissot_Joseph_and_His_Brethren_Welcomed_by_Pharaoh  .jpg