• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Real Reasons why Young People Become Christians...........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
young people join Church becoz it's seen as the coolest FALSE religion out there...............

1) will they go to temple and join the aunties and uncles to burn joss-sticks ? HELL NO..............

2) will they have the discipline to kneel and chant ? FARKING HELL NO...............

3) will they become muslims and give up pork chops ? GOD-FARKING HELL NO...............

4) can find girlfreind or boyfriend.................

5) can find business lobangs...............

will young people want to be christians if they have to do the above 3 things ?.............HECK NO...........they'll not want to be caught dead holding joss-sticks............though i'm sure the girls would appreciate the muslim circumcision rule.............LOL

the truth is Christianity is the ''easiest'' religion...............plus the most important thing is ...........it is considered a Western or ''ANGMOH'' religion..................

if the fabricated Jesus character is a BLACKIE from say Bangladesh..............or Nigeria, you think young people still wanna join this religion..............NO FARKING WAY...............

well, guess what ? according to historians, men that lived in Jesus's time and place DON"T wear their hair long.............they're certainly not fair-skinned and absolutely not blonde with blue eyes..........

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me dispel some myths. Christianity isn't an angmoh religion but middle eastern. Similarly, buddhism isn't a chinese religion but indian.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me dispel some myths. Christianity isn't an angmoh religion but middle eastern. Similarly, buddhism isn't a chinese religion but indian.

i know that.................

but Christianity perceived by locals and Asians as angMoh religion plus often in Hollywood movies so lagi ''cool''

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also a lot kana conned by pastors......................say what they give to church, they get 10x back...................LOL

if really like that, the church no need their donations liao......................

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always thought how can they be so sure? They must have experienced it. I did not take them at their words but instead hold tightly to my $100 and later gave it to an organization who cannot make such promises.

gibson8

christianity sure is popular among the young people but not just for the reasons you stated. young people are searching for meaning and purpose in life and many of them have found it in Jesus.

also its not the easy religion that you make it out to be...the standard that Jesus set is very high. e.g. forgive your enemies, do not commit adultery in your heart, don't be quick to anger... personally i think performing a ritual is easier than living out the christian life.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
christianity sure is popular among the young people but not just for the reasons you stated. young people are searching for meaning and purpose in life and many of them have found it in Jesus.

also its not the easy religion that you make it out to be...the standard that Jesus set is very high. e.g. forgive your enemies, do not commit adultery in your heart, don't be quick to anger... personally i think performing a ritual is easier than living out the christian life.

why not ask a teen or a young adult if they like to go temple and hold joss sticks..................

to them....Western = Jesus ......................even if he's as real as Harry Potter.................

heaven is always their main thing....................pure wishful thinking.....................