• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Real Reason Why Bourdain Committed Hara Kiri! Warning To All Sugar Daddies!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yes it’s a difficult phenomenon to fathom. there was a young chap from british columbia. stanford grad. brilliant computer science engineer. got a good paying job in sillycon valley doing app dev for apple ecosystem. for no rhyme and reason he left everything in his apartment in sf including phone and wallet and went out walking alone. his body was found at the bottom of a pier. his family came over from bc to find out and till now have no clue why he committed suicide. everybody around him including colleagues and former fellow students were stunned. no gf no bf. just too lonely perhaps.
What goes through a person's mind is truly a mystery. The ones that seem to have everything to live for, don't want to live. The losers and leeches seem to live forever, they just won't die.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What goes through a person's mind is truly a mystery. The ones that seem to have everything to live for, don't want to live. The losers and leeches seem to live forever, they just won't die.
exactly. so many mental cases, drug addicts, alcoholics and homeless losers in sf fighting tooth and nail to survive day to day not giving up, but the talented and gifted ones are killing themselves. :eek:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
exactly. so many mental cases, drug addicts, alcoholics and homeless losers in sf fighting tooth and nail to survive day to day not giving up, but the talented and gifted ones are killing themselves. :eek:
Perhaps there is a lesson in all this? If there is, I am not getting it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well then, you are a lucky man. My wife's pussy is old and mangled. Looks like it just went through an explosion. But thankfully, I have my young mistress and an even younger girlfriend. They are the reason I keep healthy and remain virile at my old age. They make me feel young and maintain my sanity.

Your wife probably loves you.

Your mistress and your gf are just gold diggers who are cheating you. They probably are cheating on you too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Your wife probably loves you.

Your mistress and your gf are just gold diggers who are cheating you. They probably are cheating on you too.
What a horrible thing to say about my mistress and girlfriend! Take it back or I will do an Anthony Bourdain. My mistress and girlfriend, and my wife, they are all devoted to me and love me totally.