• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat BLM Chiobu Tiktoker Has Many Demands for her Sugar Daddy

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

A 'sugar baby' is taking over TikTok with her post about the many demands her 'daddy' has for her, but the real story is wilder than you'd think​

Hannah Getahun and Kwan Wei Kevin Tan
Sep 20, 2023, 1:53 PM GMT+8

A woman sitting on the floor. Bernd Vogel via Getty Images
  • A TikTok influencer shared how they got ready for their "sugar daddy."
  • Then came the twist: The "sugar daddy" in question was the US Army.
  • "Did I say sugar baby? I meant soldier," user Desirè Victoria said on TikTok.
Get the inside scoop on today’s biggest stories in business, from Wall Street to Silicon Valley — delivered daily.

Stay fit. Look good. And, in return, get that bag. These are the hallmarks of a sugar daddy arrangement.
But a TikToker going viral for sharing the strict requirements that they follow for their "sugar daddy" revealed that the man wasn't a rich businessman paying for their lifestyle: It was Uncle Sam.
"Did I say Sugar baby? I meant Soldier," Desirè Victoria wrote in a TikTok post published on August 27.
Victoria's video, which has 4.5 million views and over half a million likes at press time, starts off with them getting ready for the "sugar daddy."
Advertisement

"He definitely prefers my hair ponytail pulled back away from my face when it comes to my appearance as a whole," Victoria said. "He likes it very natural. He's a wholesome man. When it comes to, like, my actual body, he likes fit and healthy."
Victoria said the "sugar baby" benefits include money for rent, flights and transportation, and personal expenses.
The monologue ends with a twist, however, with Victoria suiting up in an Army uniform.
Many people flooded the comments saying that Victoria's video had them fooled.
Advertisement

"This was great! The US Army needs to use this as their recruiting commercial, I was sold!" one commenter wrote under the video.
Some said they could see the twist coming based on the T-shirt Victoria was wearing in the video.
"When I saw the green shirt, I said oh she talking bout Uncle Sam," read one comment.
The popularity of the video follows a trend of military influencers going viral on TikTok for sharing glimpses of their life with the armed forces.
Advertisement

Better known as Military TikTok, or "MilTok," videos under the genre usually offer humorous takes on their life in uniform.
Last month, a US Army soldier named Anthony Gonzales went viral for his videos poking fun at Gen Z and how they might react on the battlefield.
Gonzales told the New York Post in a story published in July, that he was going to become an influencer after his Army contract ends in two years.
The US Army had earlier banned soldiers from using TikTok on government devices, according to a report by Military.com in December 2019. The ban does not apply to the troops' personal devices.
Advertisement

"We cannot direct anyone to do anything with their personal devices. If they do download this or any application on their device they are recommended to be wary of the ones they download," US Army representative Robin Ochoa told Insider in a story published in January 2020.
According to a US Army webpage on personal social media use, personnel are told to "avoid use of DoD titles, insignia, uniforms or symbols in a way that could imply DoD sanction or endorsement of content on your personal page."
Gonzales' TikTok account currently does not contain any videos as of press time.
It is unclear if Victoria's video is a violation of the US Army's standards for online conduct.
Advertisement

Representatives for Victoria and the US Department of Defense did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider sent outside regular business hours.