• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Real Reason Why Bourdain Committed Hara Kiri! Warning To All Sugar Daddies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SgQ7HGd8o6UGya1BBTwvSx6L672gaSuO-ig0anysUdQ.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8plyh3/asia_argento_was_cheating_on_anthony_bourdain/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should learn from ah yat on how to handle dried abalone and give it up altogether. dried is dried no amount of cunt juice will resurrect it, should hv tried Ukraine mail bride

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
he should learn from ah yat on how to handle dried abalone and give it up altogether. dried is dried no amount of cunt juice will resurrect it, should hv tried Ukraine mail bride
He can get any chick he wants..and he travels round the world. So supply is no issue. Why stick with Ukrainian?

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Wats soo big deal with this ang mor anyway? He doesn't do a food review. Everywhere he goes he eats n say the food is good. He even say jolliebee is good..wat a joke. Unlike Gordon Ramsey who actually visits restaurant n turns them around. And actually work. Such a damn cushy job n can have chicks n money flowing through his ears n commits suicide. What about those who actually have to work for a living? He is nothing but a looser a coward n a weakling. He is not worth sympathising. Because billions are in a worse position than him. Nothing but an oxygen thieve. Good he is gone.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ukraine got the betterest pro than cheap knockoff from russia which can only give shower whilst the real deal will give you UK-rain-Everywhere

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think he pulled the plug on himself because of a girl. Has to be a host of reasons, plus the fact that he has depression.

Maybe he actually loved this woman, only to realize that she doesn't love him back and sees him merely as one of her many forgettable fucks. That was the last straw for this old fucker.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Maybe he actually loved this woman, only to realize that she doesn't love him back and sees him merely as one of her many forgettable fucks. That was the last straw for this old fucker.
If so, it is really tragic. There are many lovely pussies in the world.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If so, it is really tragic. There are many lovely pussies in the world.

There is. But there's no pussy more loyal than my own wife's. Respect her pussy.

It's a pity that oppies don't understand this and insist on finding hookers.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is. But there's no pussy more loyal than my own wife's. Respect her pussy.

a lot of nehs will agree with you, they love your wife too

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think he pulled the plug on himself because of a girl. Has to be a host of reasons, plus the fact that he has depression.
yes it’s a difficult phenomenon to fathom. there was a young chap from british columbia. stanford grad. brilliant computer science engineer. got a good paying job in sillycon valley doing app dev for apple ecosystem. for no rhyme and reason he left everything in his apartment in sf including phone and wallet and went out walking alone. his body was found at the bottom of a pier. his family came over from bc to find out and till now have no clue why he committed suicide. everybody around him including colleagues and former fellow students were stunned. no gf no bf. just too lonely perhaps.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Well then, you are a lucky man. My wife's pussy is old and mangled. Looks like it just went through an explosion. But thankfully, I have my young mistress and an even younger girlfriend. They are the reason I keep healthy and remain virile at my old age. They make me feel young and maintain my sanity.