• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Psy83 Vs Ramseth Big Fight After 2nd Jan 2012

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give half ball to a Ramseth victory. Then i can blow for him. :biggrin:

bro...wah piangz, why copy me name and avatar? Cannot find one urself? You know what happened to scroobals and scrooballs nicks>>>>>>>>>>all go to Rubbish Heap. SBF mods target all you guyz, so not worth to be copycat.:eek:

All good bros...help upz me as I am target from "you know who.":(
Thank you.:smile:

ReceivedByShit

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahahahaha don't pretend to use that as an excuse when u actually power up with your own clones right IreneYeoh? People failed to see through this that IreneYeoh was used to frame Ramseth. Some of your clones are on my radar.:smile:

ReceivedByShits

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahahahaha don't pretend to use that as an excuse when u actually power up with your own clones right IreneYeoh? People failed to see through this that IreneYeoh was used to frame Ramseth. Some of your clones are on my radar.:smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded gay dogs are afraid of my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills. I have put my name, picture, working place, email and address and issued an open challenge to take on all comers but so far, all you keyboard warrriors are afraid to fight me.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

What are you talking about? Are you out of ur mind? I have proof who upz but who downz never put down names and the list is long.:oIo:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will alert Wanbao and Shin Ming...if there is a fight, it will be the joke of 2012...2 grown ups fighting due to disagreement in cyberspace...sure to hog the limelight for a few weeks.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded gay dogs are afraid of my Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu skills. I have put my name, picture, working place, email and address and issued an open challenge to take on all comers but so far, all you keyboard warrriors are afraid to fight me.

Don't f**k around with clinton666. He's tough. :eek:

[video=youtube;QiLXx-0W8Q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLXx-0W8Q4[/video]

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I'm asked to name the time and venue, I shall oblige. January 2, 2012, Monday, 11 p.m. at Geylang Lorong 4 corner coffeeshop.

wise of you to choose a coffeshop as thats what you'll end up doing. just ordering and sipping on a cup of coffee.

just a word of caution, if its a contest between u and pee83 on bragging the loudest, you dont stand a chance.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum missed this thread....
So the venue is Geylang lor 4 kopi shop? use to have alot of thais there.
How come not Ah Ram's homeground golden mile?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got any good food to recommend at Lor 4?
Lor 4 that coffeeshop is dead.
geylang now no more good food, all stalls majority run by PRCs...
walk further down to near lor 6 think now there is a new thai bbq joint.....named Liverpool or something....

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
geylang now no more good food, all stalls majority run by PRCs.

Lor 24A got SarTee猪杂汤,not bad. the prawn mee on the opposite lane of Lor24A also serves pigtail & bakkut, sedap lagi. but the pigtails & bakkut runs out by 10 or 11 in the morning.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lor 24A got SarTee猪杂汤,not bad. the prawn mee on the opposite lane of Lor24A also serves pigtail & bakkut, sedap lagi. but the pigtails & bakkut runs out by 10 or 11 in the morning.
For a street that is so famous for food....good stalls are far and few between....
lor 9 frog porridge standards has gone down now overtaken by Sin Ma lor 3.....and 'king' of beef kwayteow also taste like shit.

of course there are still the famous claypot rice, turtle soup, braised duck rice over at 30+ lorongs....taiwan soya milk, no signboard, smelly beancurd etc....but generally standards have dropped now so many PRCs food shops especially those mala steamboats and duck spareparts....

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, hated all the China's minimart and china's steamboat. it now seems to me that geylang, once populated by many local hawkers/stalls, are slowly becoming a foreign place..