• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My invitation for a 1to1

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't talk cock in this forum.

Sometime back I have already indicated here that one of my mission is to experience a short term stay, and I will not anyhow use this precious lifeline.
Last time I cannot leave a criminal record yet so I kiv. Now is different. I'm ready.

I have singled you out, besides gansiokbin.
I have attempted to lookout for gansiokbin in jurong east to no avail.
I shall divert this lifeline for you.
If you got balls, lai.
If no balls don't talk cock.
Or you are also like gansiokbin with a cheebye no cock?
Like I said. You have no balls. You talk cock only
Throwing punch don’t end up in Changi Prison

You think everyone here is low IQ like you? Lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said. You have no balls. You talk cock only
Throwing punch don’t end up in Changi Prison

You think everyone here is low IQ like you? Lol
I have been giving you several chance to accept the challenge.
Talk here no use.
I can talk here saying I want to do this do that. Talk is cheap.
Let's do it. Lai

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle want to teach cheebye gia a lesson for misbehaving :geek:
For children uncle will cane them.
For adult is a fucking punch.

Aiyah, let him be la. He wants to believe in flat earth, let him believe lor. To many siao langs in this world, don't waste time with them la.

Btw, I wonder whether IK/RN & gang believes in flat earth or not, scarly they do, LOL.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, let him be la. He wants to believe in flat earth, let him believe lor. To many siao langs in this world, don't waste time with them la.

Btw, I wonder whether IK/RN & gang believes in flat earth or not, scarly they do, LOL.
Only retarded, shills, government and mainstream media ridicule and censor flat earth.

Take your pick

Ah Neh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol. Changi Chalet is nothing. 24 hrs security, 3 meals provided, Yard time, work in workshop ( for long sentence ) Short sentence all waste time and like holiday. Healthy living , no booze , no ciggies ( Last time atleast got ang hoon) No woman... PEACE....Wanna experience life on the Edge?...go Thai Prison Bangkok Hilton.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I placed my issue with him is not about believing in flat earth, anti vax etc
My beliefs is everyone has the right to believe in anything they wish.
Even posting rubbish is not my concern.

The problem lies with - when he replied my comments, he uses an unacceptable kind of response to me.
A good example is - I have given him an option to proof the flat earth whereby he showed the real vs the fake. I asked to show the edge, and he can reply with such irritable comments. This is the kind of irresponsible posting that I cannot accept and need to settle it in person by a fucking punch.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I placed my issue with him is not about believing in flat earth, anti vax etc
My beliefs is everyone has the right to believe in anything they wish.
Even posting rubbish is not my concern.

The problem lies with - when he replied my comments, he uses an unacceptable kind of response to me.
A good example is - I have given him an option to proof the flat earth whereby he showed the real vs the fake. I asked to show the edge, and he can reply with such irritable comments. This is the kind of irresponsible posting that I cannot accept and need to settle it in person by a fucking punch.

Of course he can't show the edge ma, else like I said sure Pua Kan Tao because there is no edge. Expected, he also called me 'Shill' so I just ignore lor.

According to flat earth theory, there is an edge around the earth. But their earth model keep changing like some siao lang cult.
" The Flat Earth Society's most recent planet model is that humanity lives on a disc, with the North Pole at its centre and a 150-foot-high (46 m) wall of ice, Antarctica, at the outer edge.[39] The resulting map resembles the symbol of the United Nations, which Johnson used as evidence for his position.[40] In this model, the Sun and Moon are each 32 miles (51 km) in diameter.[41] "

Very simple, just ask them to launch a weather balloon near the edge to ascend to around 60,000 to 100,000 feet (18 to 30 kilometers), at this height confirm can see the curvature or the 'edge' with a 150-foot wall of ice which they claim. But they have to make sure they don't use 'Fish eye' lens else will cry foul again, LOL.

These siaolang Flat-earthers can always pool together easily monies to launch their own weather balloon, which is much more affordable than a conventional rocket. Since they don't believe Gov or mainstream media/equipment, they can always hand-build their own equipment and cameras.

So why they don't do it? Because they don't wish to know the truth, else all will kee siao Tiao Lao, LOL.

Flat Earthers only believe what they see or think, and not accepting any scientific or logical explanation.

Should ask them to watch this mokumentary about a flat-earther's search for the edge, LOl.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course he can't show the edge ma, else like I said sure Pua Kan Tao because there is no edge. Expected, he also called me 'Shill' so I just ignore lor.

According to flat earth theory, there is an edge around the earth. But their earth model keep changing like some siao lang cult.
" The Flat Earth Society's most recent planet model is that humanity lives on a disc, with the North Pole at its centre and a 150-foot-high (46 m) wall of ice, Antarctica, at the outer edge.[39] The resulting map resembles the symbol of the United Nations, which Johnson used as evidence for his position.[40] In this model, the Sun and Moon are each 32 miles (51 km) in diameter.[41] "

Very simple, just ask them to launch a weather balloon near the edge to ascend to around 60,000 to 100,000 feet (18 to 30 kilometers), at this height confirm can see the curvature or the 'edge' with a 150-foot wall of ice which they claim. But they have to make sure they don't use 'Fish eye' lens else will cry foul again, LOL.

These siaolang Flat-earthers can always pool together easily monies to launch their own weather balloon, which is much more affordable than a conventional rocket. Since they don't believe Gov or mainstream media/equipment, they can always hand-build their own equipment and cameras.

So why they don't do it? Because they don't wish to know the truth, else all will kee siao Tiao Lao, LOL.

Flat Earthers only believe what they see or think, and not accepting any scientific or logical explanation.

Should ask them to watch this mokumentary about a flat-earther's earth for the edge, LOl.

LOL you yan kiew rather detail on this.

He can reply me with other sorts of reasonable comments but not you are assuming there is a edge, and linked it to vaxtard.

This is the point I need to settle with him in person and not ignoring it and can run away with it. 便宜了他

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chillax ok? Best is to ignore those you don't agree or get along with.
Sg is burning with high prices in food, housing, medical, transportation. We are all in frog boiling water. Direct energy to kicking out those giving hostile environment to live in.
Let's not sinkie pawn Sinkies.