• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My invitation for a 1to1

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chillax ok? Best is to ignore those you don't agree or get along with.
Sg is burning with high prices in food, housing, medical, transportation. We are all in frog boiling water. Direct energy to kicking out those giving hostile environment to live in.
Let's not sinkie pawn Sinkies.
Well, problem ish...nobody is sure the other one is a sinki or part time sinki

That explain why many of us dun even know of neighbours living next pigeon holes

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is burning with high prices in food, housing, medical, transportation. We are all in frog boiling water. Direct energy to kicking out those giving hostile environment to live in.

Correct.

Most importantly, Fark the PAP. PAP needs to be farked hard on a daily basis til they become the Opposition Party.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, problem ish...nobody is sure the other one is a sinki or part time sinki

That explain why many of us dun even know of neighbours living next pigeon holes
Isn't that a big problem in our own country? You don't even know who's who?
If heavily invaded now, are sinkies still safe?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct.

Most importantly, Fark the PAP. PAP needs to be farked hard on a daily basis til they become the Opposition Party.
1000029223.jpg

This one?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
beware of those who claim to be sinkie but may not be. some are lurking in the forum to sow discord amongst sinkies. the modus operandi is divide and conquer.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime people shy one leh.
Dont want publicity like Prez. Drumph
lol
No need lah....just find a white hat and help Truthspeak to make a AI Based world first SAV Beedio loh

Suggested Title
TurthSpeak vs BigBlackBirds

Disclaimers
We can help Truthspeak to liberate himself mah:smile:

We are very peaceful old man interest group :smile:

We Kong Jiao Wei only.:smile:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
beware of those who claim to be sinkie but may not be. some are lurking in the forum to sow discord amongst sinkies. the modus operandi is divide and conquer.
Exactly. Some of them have already been called out by others lol

They just pretend to fark, not fuck pap lol

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
This is the point I need to settle with him in person and not ignoring it and can run away with it. 便宜了他
when u settle with siaolang guy face to face, please invite me via PM. i want to join the 热闹 but hor, i not brave like u becos i still need a job to save money buy BTO so i can't join the physical punching side hor.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
when u settle with siaolang guy face to face, please invite me via PM. i want to join the 热闹 but hor, i not brave like u becos i still need a job to save money buy BTO so i can't join the physical punching side hor.
You are the siao lang. Hope emf target you more then you everyday create thread to whine like a little baby

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. Some of them have already been called out by others lol

They just pretend to fark, not fuck pap lol
Why Bro?
PAP are world recognized Good Man endorsed by Holy See:smile:

Pope Francis commends Singapore's policies supporting the vulnerable, hopes for special attention to poor and elderly​

Pope Francis also highlighted the risk of focusing solely on pragmatism or "placing merit above all things", consequently excluding the marginalised from benefiting from progress.
Pope Francis commends Singapore's policies supporting the vulnerable, hopes for special attention to poor and elderly

Pope Francis delivering his state address at the NUS University Cultural Centre on Sep 12, 2024. (Photo: CNA/Syamil Sapari)

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't both of you meet at Mayfair and when Ginfreely appears, vent out all your anger and frustrations by whacking the living daylight out if her. After all, she's a common enemy. Once done, both of you can make up, shake hands and life goes back to normal.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't both of you meet at Mayfair and when Ginfreely appears, vent out all your anger and frustrations by whacking the living daylight out if her. After all, she's a common enemy. Once done, both of you can make up, shake hands and life goes back to normal.
Gin is the prize for the victor.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
if win the Gin prize, what will u do to the prize? you already 拜她为师 wor. u must protect your 师母 :laugh:
I'm not one of the contestants leh.

If @sbfuncle wins, which I think he will not because he is vaxxed and may kanna cardiac arrest without any provocation, I will pledge my allegiance to whoever is the tirak of my 师父 (师父 is gender neutral).