• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Dont Spend Money Unnecessary....WORST is Yet To Come...

jw5

Loyal
You and your friend are doing quite well too, able to go to taka for dinner.

Nevertheless, you will be surprised, as mentioned by my friend when he was in taka last weekend, the queue at LV shop is still quite long.
The rich and very rich are still rich and very rich.
The poor and very poor are still poor and very poor.
It's the band in between, the lower to upper middle class who will be sliding and struggling.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Psst I tell you a little known secret, Spore already has one of the highest rate of savings, our CPF.

Now you know. Maybe those spending those $$$ on non-essential Gucci bags are our future tissue sellers. :biggrin:

my dad has been spending on what you so-called " non-essential product " from young to old ...strangely he is not a tissue seller . which would you prefer ? saving hundreds or making millions ? i have known a lot of rich people who can afford but prefer to save ..in the end they just suddenly die . money has turn to paper :confused:

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Psst I tell you a little known secret, Spore already has one of the highest rate of savings, our CPF.

Now you know. Maybe those spending those $$$ on non-essential Gucci bags are our future tissue sellers. :biggrin:

Better start practicing "Tissue paper $1" then...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot believe the calls for people to spend if they can afford by our leaders and news media.

This is called "hai si lun".

The proper and honest call should be save your cash for rainy days ahead.

THIS IS THE WORST CRISIS EVER. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE CASH RESERVES NOW, THINK AGAIN 3 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD.

Retrenchments are going to be across the board.

After CHINESE NEW YEAR, you all will see the true picture.

Now all BS here and there to "PULL WOOL OVER PEOPLE'S EYES".

KNN! This type of garment also have.

if anybody kena an accident, there's no possibility of spending..

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to know still got many here advocating "Spend First Worry Later", judging by your answers.

Perhaps u guys are from the ruling puppies.

I am telling all NS youths to stop clubbing

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very sad to know still got many here advocating "Spend First Worry Later", judging by your answers.

Perhaps u guys are from the ruling puppies.

I am telling all NS youths to stop clubbing

dun spend on clubbing it's not helping the economy...

spend on the heartlanders....hawker centres, shops etc...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my dad has been spending on what you so-called " non-essential product " from young to old ...strangely he is not a tissue seller .

Spore males will live until their 60's. What happens when he gets older?

In PAPs Spore there is no safety net so you have to look after yourself. When one gets older can be financially ruined by hospital bills, can loose job,... Someone in your family might get seriously ill & he will have to use his savings to pay the hospital bills. Had a relative who went to hospital & the bill was $200,000+

Some Sporeans spend like theres no tomorrow & will be our future tissue sellers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spore males will live until their 60's. What happens when he gets older?

In PAPs Spore there is no safety net so you have to look after yourself. When one gets older can be financially ruined by hospital bills, can loose job,... Someone in your family might get seriously ill & he will have to use his savings to pay the hospital bills. Had a relative who went to hospital & the bill was $200,000+

Some Sporeans spend like theres no tomorrow & will be our future tissue sellers.

yes i understand that hosptial bills in singapore are crazy thats why must earn more $ when young and when one gets older his money will work for him . have you ever wonder why some poor guys save so hard when young but when grow older all his saving have all dry up ? moral of the story , earning more is better then saving all

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i understand that hosptial bills in singapore are crazy thats why must earn more $ when young and when one gets older his money will work for him . have you ever wonder why some poor guys save so hard when young but when grow older all his saving have all dry up ? moral of the story , earning more is better then saving all

I recently had a taste of our hospitals system & even though I had more than enough in my medisave account to pay for everything, I still had to pay out of pocket because the PAP limited the amount I could claim.

I bet LKY & family had all their medical expenses paid by public expenses i.e FREE & I can't even use what is mine:mad:

The system in Spore is "fixed". When you are young you should save AND plan to quit Spore. Otherwise no matter how much you save the PAP gov't will get their hands on it by all those sneaky price hikes.

So ssave your money AND make plans to leave. Don't spend like the future tissue sellers of tomorrow :rolleyes:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course. CPF is a tax bank that needs to maintain a certain cash ratio or it gets into trouble. We know it is used to fund Temasek and GIC. Indirectly is just add one or two more processes to change the definition from directly. But the flow and direction is clear and unwavering.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah we all earn small small leh.

Where you hide knn, i go Singapore meet most kakis only you missing, don belief ask Zhihau, Rannix and Lumpar.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
n seats at hdb void decks, parks now comes with grille at the center 2 prevent ah peks from sleeping... giving ppl the wrong impression dey're homeless n more importantly tarnishing PAP image :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think they have tried to remove all tiissue paper sellers even to portray better S'pore image of "no" beggars.

Where are I they going to hide all these people?

Spores has an increasing number of unemployed & aged. I think these people should go to Changi airport to sell tissues. Maybe the incoming tourists got money to help those in 3rd world :rolleyes:

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st visit to Orchard Road after 9mths yesterday...wah lau....where got economic crisis?...look at all the queues in the LV / Coach boutiques.....every chabo coming out with big big new bags....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i went down on sunday, and my god!, where got recession? everywhere people are buying and at every restaurant, also packed like sardines. no place even to sit down for a cuppa! singaporeans are so rich. where got recession?

jw5

Loyal
1st visit to Orchard Road after 9mths yesterday...wah lau....where got economic crisis?...look at all the queues in the LV / Coach boutiques.....every chabo coming out with big big new bags....
These are the mistresses of the filthy rich men.