• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Dont Spend Money Unnecessary....WORST is Yet To Come...

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. Spendng props up fucked GDP to save Leegime face. I think it is clear from the GDP figures that the coefficients for the I/O tables are changing dramatically.
Of course,given the highest GINI coefficient in the developed world,we MUST encourage the filthy RICH,NOT MIDDLE CLASS mind you,I am referring to those who earn $3 million p.a.which according to PAP,there are many around-to spend lah,or else the country weould go to DOG immedaitely.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
u sound like earning minimium wages leh :(:(:(

what is the minimum wage? Singapore don't have minimum wages pegged. i only know i'm earning below the national average of SGD$4K/month :(

i'm below average :eek::eek::eek:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the minimum wage? Singapore don't have minimum wages pegged. i only know i'm earning below the national average of SGD$4K/month :(

i'm below average :eek::eek::eek:

sinkapore minmimium wage lah, not ang moh one. as long not below 2k still quite ok lah. :(:(:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failed Leegime wants your kids to own your house and HDB ........

I think you are correct BUT the young are not that easily fooled by PAP propaganda. They can see the reality of Spore by observing the diificulties faced by their parents. I know many parents who tell their children studying overseas not to come back!

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
owe 1000 also bankrupt,
owe 10,000 also bankrupt,
owe 100,000 also bankrupt,
owe 1000,000 lagi bankrupt but bank would be very nice to you.
so the more you owe, the more lawau you are.

just like our friendly USA, owe 10 trillion US$, still cow pay cow bu.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn! my friend and i went to taka for our dinner. everywhere packed like sardines. the crystal gp of restaurants all pengtui!!! no seats. no tables and no bookings! even the top angus steak house is packed! no booking - no seats! singaporeans are so rich and flushing with cash! they have plenty of savings and they can afford to spend and spend...

in the end, my friend and i went to a food-court and had my favourite bakchoh mee...knn! $4!!!

singaporeans are the richest people under the sun...every month so rich!!!!...so singaporeans can afford to ride the recession and the depression for another 10 long years!!!

You and your friend are doing quite well too, able to go to taka for dinner.

Nevertheless, you will be surprised, as mentioned by my friend when he was in taka last weekend, the queue at LV shop is still quite long.

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Tuesday, Gucci having 30% sale. Bought 2 bags for wife. A lot of people. Had to wait 20 minutes for the staff to pack the bags into a boxes.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed it's always quiet on Friday and Saturday evenings here, in this forum and others as well. Where were the people? Painting the town red? That cost money you know!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
life is short ...must spend . remember , learn how to make money is more important then saving ....

theDoors

Alfrescian
Loyal
life is short ...must spend . remember , learn how to make money is more important then saving ....

Agree.

This year did a lot of aggressive trading, until the curbs on short selling came into effect. Never the less a fruitful year.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remeber there is life after 40, if you spend too much when you are young, you won't have enough to invest or for daily living expenses :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remeber there is life after 40, if you spend too much when you are young, you won't have enough to invest or for daily living expenses :rolleyes:

money not enough always ..thats why you need to make more money then rather saving ...if everyone were to save money then the country will not move forward , all the company will run road and there wil be no job ..:wink: no job= no money . :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
money not enough always ..thats why you need to make more money then rather saving ...if everyone were to save money then the country will not move forward , all the company will run road and there wil be no job ..:wink: no job= no money . :biggrin:

Psst I tell you a little known secret, Spore already has one of the highest rate of savings, our CPF.

Now you know. Maybe those spending those $$$ on non-essential Gucci bags are our future tissue sellers. :biggrin: