• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please discuss your views about the current Tension between CHINA & PHILIPPINES

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam's ?

Pinoys have the worst war record in the world, even worse than India. The Spanish came and they surrendered the whole country. The Americans came and they surrendered the whole country. The Japanese came and they surrendered the whole country. After Japanese surrender back to Americans, Americans gave Pinoyland back to Pinoys because they too were sick and tired of babysitting them with no profit or benefit. At least Thailand and Singapore were useful in logistics supply lines during Vietnam War. Pinoyland is totally useless and Pinoys are totally useless, relaxing under trees.

I thought Vietnam had its strong navy. But, I think it is obsolete now if they have not done any new purchases ?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys have the worst war record in the world, even worse than India. The Spanish came and they surrendered the whole country. The Americans came and they surrendered the whole country. The Japanese came and they surrendered the whole country. After Japanese surrender back to Americans, Americans gave Pinoyland back to Pinoys because they too were sick and tired of babysitting them with no profit or benefit.

They have thousand of islands and their govt don't know where to start or how to consolidate the management of the country highly scattered islands. Travelling from islands to islands also must take plane which posed huge logistic inconveniences. Not easy to run a country like this, even 10 LKYs also will not perform miracle to bring the country out of the slum. Who want to invest?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have thousand of islands and their govt don't know where to start or how to consolidate the management of the country highly scattered islands. Travelling from islands to islands also must take plane which posed huge logistic inconveniences. Not easy to run a country like this, even 10 LKYs also will not perform miracle to bring the country out of the slum. Who want to invest?

there are many of Pinoy Land's villages selling their kidney... perhaps this is one source of income for their nation? I saw one documentary 2 years ago, regarding about Pinoyland Village people have to resort to selling one kidney to make about USD 5000, and it is like they are set for life when they do it... a whole village sold their kidney....

if a country is running like that, 10 LKYs is not enough, at least need each LKY for 1 island.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Vietnam's ?

The shoal is within 200km from Pinoyland. China has no rights over this sea.

You know what's 200 k.m.? It's about from Singapore to Malacca. At open sea, that's international water already.

I thought Vietnam had its strong navy. But, I think it is obsolete now if they have not done any new purchases ?

Vietnam Navy is mostly patrol boats and amphibious marine boats and just a few battleships. I'm not even sure that it's bigger than Singapore Navy. The structure as it was set up after the Vietnam War was because there was no objective to invade foreign lands with the navy, just patrol the coastline and be able to transport troops north to south and vice versa via the coastline in case of foreign invasion. The most powerful navy in SEA is Royal Thai Navy. It has fleet and combat range from India to China to Australia. But that's just technical range, they probably won't dare overstretch themselves like that unless some admirals go crazy.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
U.S. plans 10-month warship deployment to Singapore

By Jim Wolf
WASHINGTON | Thu May 10, 2012 6:48am EDT

(Reuters) - The first of a new class of U.S. coastal warships will be sent to Singapore next spring for a roughly 10-month deployment, the Navy said on Wednesday, spotlighting a move that may stir China's fears of U.S. involvement in South China Sea disputes.

Deployment of the shallow-draft ship "Freedom" will help refine crew rotations, logistics and maintenance processes to maximize the class's value to U.S. combat commanders, Rear Admiral Thomas Rowden, the Navy's director of surface warfare, told reporters.

"We'll be deploying the ship for about 10 months in the spring of next year" to Singapore, he said in a teleconference. "In the meantime, we're prepping her for success in the execution of that deployment."

Singapore is strategically located along the Strait of Malacca, the chief link between the Indian and Pacific Oceans through which flows about 40 percent of world trade.

The government has discussed hosting up to four such U.S. "Littoral Combat Ships," or LCS, on a rotational basis at its naval facilities. Both countries have said the deployment stops short of a basing agreement.

It signals Washington's "commitment to the region and enhances its ability to train and engage with regional partners," U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and his Singapore counterpart, Ng Eng Hen, said in a joint statement last month after meeting at the Pentagon.

President Barack Obama last year ordered stepped-up emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region in a "rebalancing" of U.S. national security planning after a decade of land wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Included in the so-called pivot to the Pacific would be the LCS stationing in Singapore, a rotational U.S. Marine Corps presence in northern Australia and new areas for military cooperation with the Philippines. China has territorial disputes with the Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia and Taiwan across the South China Sea, each searching for gas and oil while building their navies and in some cases, their military alliances.

China's military warned the United States last month that U.S.-Philippine military exercises had raised the risk of armed clashes over contested waters amid a standoff between Philippine and Chinese vessels in a different part of the South China Sea.

NEW BREED

Littoral combat ships are an entirely new breed of warship. Capable of speeds greater than 40 knots, they are designed for modular, "plug-and-fight" missions for mine-clearing, anti-submarine and anti-surface warfare.

Manned by as few as 40 core crew members, the Freedom will require a relatively small footprint in Singapore for maintenance, Rear Admiral Jim Murdoch, the program executive officer, said in the teleconference.

"A much smaller" U.S. group than 40 would be permanently deployed to the city-state, including U.S. naval and contractor personnel, he said. In addition, teams would have to come in and out when the ship is docked in Singapore for routine scheduled maintenance.

Talks on details of arrangements between the Pearl Harbor, Hawaii-headquartered U.S. Pacific Fleet and the Singaporean authorities were continuing, Murdoch said.

There are two different LCS designs. One, including the Freedom, was developed by an industry team led by Lockheed Martin Corp. The other is built by a team led by General Dynamics Corp. The Navy wants to buy as many as 55 such ships. Twelve have been funded so far, six of each type.
The Freedom has been dogged by hull cracks and engine problems, but the admirals voiced confidence that kinks would be ironed out in time for the Singapore deployment.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/10/us-usa-singapore-warship-idUSBRE8481IE20120510

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jade Seal Of Ching

The pinoys are kind of like the chinese dogs around here. Wearing the butt skin of the US on their faces so that some of them actually think they are the US. Actually that's how the lowly dogs of a powerful king for eg used to behave like.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys have the worst war record in the world, even worse than India. The Spanish came and they surrendered the whole country. The Americans came and they surrendered the whole country. The Japanese came and they surrendered the whole country. After Japanese surrender back to Americans, Americans gave Pinoyland back to Pinoys because they too were sick and tired of babysitting them with no profit or benefit. At least Thailand and Singapore were useful in logistics supply lines during Vietnam War. Pinoyland is totally useless and Pinoys are totally useless, relaxing under trees.

Pinoys at war with PRC must a joke that would choke US somewhere between laughter and trying to recompose from laughter. If Pinoys dare to fire the first rounds, I open plate, within one month, PLA at the gates of Manila, with or without US interfering. Any takers? PRC would never fire rounds, as in the cases of Korea, Vietnam and India. They won't fire first and let you accuse them of bullying. You fire first and let's see what'd happen to you.

Pinoys are not only useless, they're fucking crazy pullings stunts for fun that's for nothing and not profitable. They should concentrate on singing and domestic help.

Pinoys aren't like the east asians. The white powers have never conquered east asia. Anyway the pinoys are obviously super fucked up so how do they compensate for that?

You should know that pinoys are no less arrogant than any other race. At least an american has a legitimate reason to be arrogant so does a chinaman but what about a pinoy?

A classic example of the chinese saying wearing the butt skin of someone else on their faces. In this case the americans and the spanish ppl by adopting their culture and language and even their genes to become more white so that somehow they can move up the hierachy by being less pinoy. Same thinking as the indians. By looking more ang moh and adopting some ang moh name i'm somehow superior especially compared to the non whites. How? Well since i look more european i'm automatically better looking and somehow by being better looking it doesn't matter if i perform worse than you in terms of intelligence or physical feats for eg i'm just superior to you cos i look more white. :rolleyes: Oh yes and i speak english too no matter how fucked up my accent sounds and how badly i pronounce the english words since i look more white or have a white sounding surname that automatically makes my english better than yours.

Now tell me isn't that the mentality some of the locals here have like the eurasians have for eg. Having a superiority complex all cos they are mixed with some white but not having any real advantage over a pure bred asian again another example of wearing the butt skin of someone on their faces.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The pinoys are kind of like the chinese dogs around here. Wearing the butt skin of the US on their faces so that some of them actually think they are the US. Actually that's how the lowly dogs of a powerful king for eg used to behave like.

My bad impression of Pinoys came with some of my interaction with them in Singapore and US. (I've never been to Pinoyland before.) To practically all of them, everything Spanish is good, everything American is good, everything Japanese is good. Why? Because these countries had colonized them before and were their masters. Dogs and bitches mentality, pardon for saying so, but I say it as it is. To me, we must recover and become better than them, isn't it?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My bad impression of Pinoys came with some of my interaction with them in Singapore and US. (I've never been to Pinoyland before.) To practically all of them, everything Spanish is good, everything American is good, everything Japanese is good. Why? Because these countries had colonized them before and were their masters. Dogs and bitches mentality, pardon for saying so, but I say it as it is. To me, we must recover and become better than them, isn't it?

That's why i say it's wearing the backside skin of another culture on their faces. When you wear the backside skin of someone else on your face you actually assume you are that person or culture. In short you are emulating them and subconsciously think you are one of them. That's the type of mentality indians have. They think that all cos they look more ang moh they can somehow become a white person preferably a western european and then share in their glory of best country in the world and highly fawned over but of course they aren't real whites just pretending to be whites in short wearing the butt skin of the whites.

The pinoys think in that sort of manner. They subconsciously see themselves as pseudo americans, japs and spanish since they cannot beat them so why not just join them who cares about pride or self respect when you change your surname to a spanish one and start getting ang moh blood in your bloodline.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jack thinks war will end in 2 weeks if it happens. all pinoy old outdated navy to be extinct within a week. the entire pinoyland will be slaves to repair and reinforce the Great Wall just for the fun of it. Pinoy persident will be ranting and raving but from the shores of the US, running away at the first available moment...damnit, pinoy land deserve this fate!

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think in this instance,the Philippines is raising the tension with china as it believe the US will be her backer in any eventualities with china.
The US on the other hand is using the pinoys to gauge china intention,to deliberately show china as a belligerent power.
The pinoys try to rouse ASEAN to support her but no Asean members supported her except Vietnam which is traditionally anti China and has claims in the region too. Bbesides Cambodia,Laos,Myanmar and Thailand which are pro china,m'sia,indonesia prefer to be neutral even if they too has competing claims in the sc seas.
Spore while pro US militarily is pro china politically,with DPM Teo n SM GOH both in china to reinforce bilateral ties.
So Manila is almost alone in this instance n China knew exactly how it can response to daily tit tats from Manila.
Personally i feel the chinese may use force as a last resort to dislodge the pinoys and to teach them a lesson like it did to Vietnam. However,it will use economic means first n squeeze the pinoys. The chinese do not believe in physical US forces supporting the pinoy in physical combat as the US will not get anything in return with Asean quietly supporting china.
China will also try to reinforce its claims to the island n rebuke any claims of physical geographical closeness as a factot,citing Falklands maybe as eg.
I think the pinoys have not much of a chance in this instance to challenge china head on joint devpm should be the only option for a win win situation.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why i say it's wearing the backside skin of another culture on their faces. When you wear the backside skin of someone else on your face you actually assume you are that person or culture. In short you are emulating them and subconsciously think you are one of them. That's the type of mentality indians have. They think that all cos they look more ang moh they can somehow become a white person preferably a western european and then share in their glory of best country in the world and highly fawned over but of course they aren't real whites just pretending to be whites in short wearing the butt skin of the whites.

The pinoys think in that sort of manner. They subconsciously see themselves as pseudo americans, japs and spanish since they cannot beat them so why not just join them who cares about pride or self respect when you change your surname to a spanish one and start getting ang moh blood in your bloodline.

Pinoys aren't the only whores in ASEAN. There are plenty of such insecure losers in Sinkieland too. Bloody Chinese with Western middle names. Singaporeans who have never lived a day in the US speaking with faux American accent. Pui! :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nuke Subs Of US Not War Ready ?

Frankly speaking, what are the Pinoys going to fight with ? I think navies from Vietnam and Thailand cannot do much too.

You have to ask something which appears rather obvious.

The Pinoys' strength lies in something that the Vietnamese and Thai have much less. The Filipinos can always fight back with their inherent strength and greatest asset - their mouth. They are best with Call-back - and call-forth.

They have already called back their former master - the USA - and already got their DHL deliveries - US ships and men in South China Sea. (see footnotes *No 1 & 2) They are already calling on the UN Tribunal on Laws of the Sea to mediate. They are now actively calling on ASEAN members to unite behind them. (see footnotes *No 3 & 4)

They can also fall back on their other auxilliary inherent strength - serenading and dancing - with the Chinese leadership. They have many talented singers and entertainers.

Finally, if these fail, they can flood the Chinese Mainland with lots of Filipinos FTs and Overseas DH like they have done all over the world.

The Chinese are most irritated by all these! The elderly Chinese leadership can't, or won't, sing and dance.

Yahoo! News Headlines:
* 01 Philippines says US to protect it in South China Sea
* 02 Philippine, U.S. stage war games near disputed South China Sea
* 03 Philippines warns neighbours about China
* 04 Other nations must take stand on China: Philippines

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is not a full scale war, legitimacy is key, China must never fire the first shot.
Let the low grade tension continue till there's a first Chinese victim.
Then they can call in the warship to wack the shit out of pinyo, then retreat.
Like what they did to Vietnam.
Many senior PRC generals are itching for a fight.
It also divert the attention away from the communist regiem suffering from bad image and rising domestic uprising over their corrupted officials, a small scale war is good for national " unity "
Like George Bush after 911

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have thousand of islands and their govt don't know where to start or how to consolidate the management of the country highly scattered islands..... Not easy to run a country like this, even 10 LKYs also will not perform miracle to bring the country out of the slum. Who want to invest?

You want to try? It has been said many times over by others that Singapore is too small for LKY to run!

I kind of believe it because it could be much better run (Philippines was much wealthier than Singapore before LKY's rule.). Unfortunately, they have to wait till the next millenium for such a pragmatic man to come. Anyway, it's good that they believe in miracles!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is not a full scale war, legitimacy is key, China must never fire the first shot.
Let the low grade tension continue till there's a first Chinese victim.
Then they can call in the warship to wack the shit out of pinyo, then retreat.
Like what they did to Vietnam.
Many senior PRC generals are itching for a fight.
It also divert the attention away from the communist regiem suffering from bad image and rising domestic uprising over their corrupted officials, a small scale war is good for national " unity "
Like George Bush after 911

And you think the Americans won't do anything but watch and let the Chinese claim ownership? What about the other ASEAN Countries. Will they not do something except shout "Unfair!"?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinoys aren't the only whores in ASEAN. There are plenty of such insecure losers in Sinkieland too. Bloody Chinese with Western middle names. Singaporeans who have never lived a day in the US speaking with faux American accent. Pui! :rolleyes:

Hello, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson, these are not Western names - these are Christian names I believe.

Singaporeans are practical 'kiasu' people - they want additional Christian name + their ethnic name such as your president Tony Tan Keng Yam. Easier to do business, you know. Bruce Lee is easier to sell and remember than Li Hsiao Leung.

Another classic example here is Sam Leong, your host. He will be most proud - and useful - to have such a name in his adopted land. (not to be mistaken for abbreviation for "Sammy")

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
The shoal is within 200km from Pinoyland. China has no rights over this sea.

What rubbish are you talking about? The Chinese name those islands 2000 years ago. China has the right to those islands according to international laws. What makes you think the uncivilized pinoz have a claim too?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

And you think the Americans won't do anything but watch and let the Chinese claim ownership? What about the other ASEAN Countries. Will they not do something except shout "Unfair!"?
ASEAN was set up for the sole purpose of economic, social and cultural cooperation among its regional member states. It is not a political or military entity like WARSAW Pact or NATO organisations.

The best ASEAN can do is for its Secretariat or individual leaders to issue a call for restrain and peaceful resolution through diplomatic channels. Philippines is trying to capitalise on ASEAN for its own political purpose.