• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu asks students questions. :biggrin:

1653144812957.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu introduces the CIS! :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

20 May at 15:03 ·

Happy to share that Singapore Management University will soon have a new addition to their family – the College of Integrative Studies (CIS)!
When CIS opens its doors next year, students will be able to build their majors — customising them to leverage their strengths, explore areas of interest and tailor their learning to the needs of the industry.
They will also be able to explore modules across various disciplines in their first year, before deciding on their choice of major.
Integrating different disciplines and perspectives allow our students to pivot across sectors, and explore more diverse opportunities in today’s fast-changing world.
I encourage students to make good use of the offerings in CIS and enjoy the flexibility to design their own curriculum and individualise their majors.
Find out more details here: https://bit.Iy/3LqetA4
1f4f8.png
: SMU
May be an image of 3 people, people sitting and people standing

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu enjoyed his time at the Festival of Biodiversity. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 7 new photos.​

Yesterday at 15:35 ·

Enjoyed my time at the Festival of Biodiversity with Desmond Lee this morning!
Proud of our schools, educators and students for their green efforts which takes our #SustainableSingapore journey further. Their contributions were recognized with the Community in Nature Schools Awards today.
Grateful for the community partnership with NParks through their various programmes and initiatives:
1f331.png
More than 20,000 preschool students have joined NParks’ Playtime series to learn about Nature Parks and Nature Reserves in Singapore.
1f331.png
Schools participating in tree-planting under the Green Wave inititative have increased from 50 schools to around 260 today.
1f331.png
In the past 10 years, over 400,000 students have grown their own plants through the Every Child a Seed programme.
NParks will be launching a special edition of the Every Child a Seed programme, which will provide all students in our 185 primary schools with even more seed packets, and supplementary learning materials on plant science.
Through our collective efforts, we can achieve our aspiration to be a leading city in the world where urban living co-exist with the biodiversity that we treasure.
#FestivalOfBiodiversity
#SGGreenPlan2030
[
1f4f8.png
: NParks]

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu was pleased to join Ee Hoe Hean Club (怡和轩) at their 14th Chinese Book Prize. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 2 new photos.​

21 May at 19:03 ·

Since our independence in 1965, Singapore has chosen the unique path of preserving the distinct cultural heritage of each race, while forging a common national identity.
Our bilingual education system, and the collective efforts of our community, are fundamental to building our multilingual and multicultural society.
Was pleased to join Ee Hoe Hean Club (怡和轩) at their 14th Chinese Book Prize. The annual Awards promote the learning of Chinese language, as well as appreciation of Chinese culture among students, and the efforts of the Club over the decades have been truly commendable.
In a world that threatens to bifurcate and fragment, Singapore can be well-placed to bring together global talents in a safe and trusted environment to create new ideas to bring the world closer together. I encouraged our students to do their part to achieve this vision by strengthening our bicultural and multicultural foundations
1f4aa.png
Congratulations to all the award winners! May you build on Singapore’s unique legacy and bring our nation to greater heights.
[
1f4f8.png
: Ee Hoe Hean Club]

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu went to Chestnut Nature Park. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

22 May at 07:40 ·

Did the trails at Chestnut Nature Park recently. At 81 hectares, it is Singapore’s largest nature park albeit a lesser-known one.
Made my way up Chestnut Tower, which provides a good view of the surroundings.

1653398768291.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu happy to be with residents once again at Konsert Hari Raya 2022. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing

22 May at 18:54 ·

With our residents once again at Konsert Hari Raya 2022. First time we were doing so together as a Tanjong Pagar GRC and Radin Mas Constituency family since 2019.
This would not have been possible without the trust and togetherness of our community over the last two years, looking out for and taking care of one another.

1653403187240.png

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu visited Pulau Ubin. :wink:

Chan Chun Sing added 3 new photos.​

Yesterday at 07:51 ·

Christopher 李铭順 is known as a great actor, but turns out he is also a fantastic cook!
Was happy to visit Pulau Ubin with Christopher and Kym Ng / 鐘琴, a place where I hold fond memories from my school days as a scout, camping and hiking around the island.
Many things have changed on the island, but the trip still brought back warm feelings of nostalgia.
Other than getting a taste of Christopher’s excellent Teochew cooking, we spent the afternoon discussing our childhoods, and topics related to education. I also shared my thoughts as a fellow parent
1f60a.png
Do catch our discussion on “阿顺有煮意, Dishing with Chris Lee” tonight from 8 – 9pm, on Channel 8, or on meWATCH and Mediacorp Entertainment YouTube.
#阿顺有煮意 #DishingWithChrisLee #mediacorpDishingWithChrisLee #mediacorp MeWatch 中文版 Mediacorp Channel 8

jw5

Loyal
Keechiu's heart is warmed. :biggrin:

Chan Chun Sing

15 hrs ·

A hot cup of Milo, turning up for a match or sending encouraging phone messages. Simple gestures go a long way in motivating our young athletes.
This was what Aniq and Abigail experienced in their National School Games journey and it gave them the extra push to excel in the Games.
It is heartwarming to hear of the support they received from their families, friends, teachers, and coaches.
There are several sports that will be holding their finals this week. To the athletes who are competing, I wish you all the best and remember to have fun!
1f60a.png

Thank you for the photos Abigail, Aniq, Greendale Secondary School, and Hwa Chong Institution!
#NationalSchoolGames