• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

jw5

Loyal
I have also given up on impressionable and easily manipulated sinkies. :biggrin:

Not me gallego,he sounds like this is the first time encountering PAP putting other pirorities above sinkies interest.me I know crooks instantly when I see one and I know by now they are all crooks with the exception of a tiny handful,tharman and iderjit.....but even they seem unable to do much.

As for me IV grown comfortably numb and tired of being farked up the asshole involuntarily of sinkies passiveness and inaction and continued ignorance,tired of bashing this stupid country and people for the last ten years.if u can't convince a people or they still won't wake up after so many years.maybe they are happy here.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hk41Irem.gif

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1582266369769.png

1582266378890.png

1582293373300.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Pin by Webfetti on ROTFL | Happy smiley face, Yellow ...

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
1582345573700.png

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Chan becomes PM, he will make Heng a backbencher and warm the bench. :biggrin:

YOU ALL STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE AND VOTE TO KEEP THEM THERE
YOU ALL DESERVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU GET FROM THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE, INCLUDING THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF YOU ALL

download.gif

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chan is the lesser of two evils. Under Heng, more Ah Nehs will come. Chan can be talked into ending the invasion of Ah Nehs.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chan is the lesser of two evils. Under Heng, more Ah Nehs will come. Chan can be talked into ending the invasion of Ah Nehs.

YOU ALL STUPID ENOUGH TO VOTE AND VOTE TO KEEP THEM THERE
YOU ALL DESERVE WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU GET FROM THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE, INCLUDING THEIR TIEWING AND KANNING AND FUCKING OF YOU ALL

download.gif

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS