• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we be surprised? Behind our back this is what PAP think of Sinkies. They have always prefer and welcome foreigners. Vote them out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U will still be idiot everywhere u go... with no end in sight...

If he is not happy he should stop leading this bunch of idiots.

In any organization if it is full of idiots you can have the best leaders and still fail. In companies you can fire and sack idiots. In a country you can't.

This is why I migrated. I refuse to be living in a country full of idiots.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
He lacks empathy and I wonder how he was selected for a leadership role in the first place. Placing reputation above the well being of its citizens exposes a weakness that will sure be exploited by the international community.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually he is just behaving like a saf commander. All the words came out naturally in the closed door meeting. In the past commanders use it in daily on his soldiers. Nowadays he can't in public so he let it out in the meeting. Please understand he is not a professional in the first place. He is a star general

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Keechiu is very happy to lead a bunch of idiots. Smart people would not allow him to lead them. :wink:

Another idiot is Mark Andrew Yeo. :laugh:

But the idiots ( 70%) are paying his FAT SALARY & BENEFITS, it is apt, that an idiot scold an idiot. "birds of a feather, f$#$%$ together"...70%, you deserve it!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of non natives non NSF jiuhu kias idiots here lambasting at PAP pride scholars...

These horders are shopkeepers crisis actors create opportunity in a crisis 危机 ....

Good training time to scold idiots and mf....

mastermaster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather to have a politician, like CCS, who speaks the truth, from his bottom of the heart, than a politician who is a hypocrite

Many opposition politicians who have spoken truth from the bottom of their hearts were apparently incarcerated, had their families destroyed, had to be exiled or made bankrupt.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Lee Hsien Loong asked Heng and Chan to play a 'good cop, bad cop' game, everybody (most of the 70% and the neutrals) would then hate CCS and rally towards HSK. Especially when it's perfectly timed with Budget Day. :wink:

i think its all wayang la....
i listened to the whole tape and he sounds reasonable and funny ,

you think anyone of those porlumpars and borlumpars dare to post on social media without pinky's permission?
its leaked out on purpose to win over the 30%

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Describing the entire thing as “xia suay” or “disgraceful”, Mr Chan said, “We embarrass ourselves, disgraceful, we disgrace ourselves.”

Mr Chan, you want to know the truth? YOU are the "Xia suay" one. YOU are the disgraceful one. YOU have embarrassed

yourself. And YOU dare to drag the country down with you?

Which other country has a Trade Minister who:
a) never had worked a day in the private sector but who goes round dishing out to self-made millionaires and bankers on how to run businesses?
Talking cock about the need for diversification etc indeed. Even uncles and aunties know how to spilt their FDs in different banks.
b) needs to use such simplistic language and local colloquial language to talk to business leaders and treat the whole meeting as a dress rehearsal
for your forthcoming mid-life change career as a standup comedian?
c) it was a serious meeting, top people were taking time off to give you face and to suffer having to hear you talk cock in the session, insulting your
own citizens, and AVOIDING answers. Like the lady who said that MOM officers told her to sack her China workers instead of helping them to return.
Instead, there was talk cock advice about the need to diversify etc. And the lady was taking the minister's advice about NOT sacking workers.

The minister should get serious, and not make fun of the idiots. There are idiots everywhere - from the hoarders to the ministers.
Stop this Holier Than Thou attitude with us.

CCS in a national disgrace.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing constant about Idiots is the constant whining and complaint about PAP. He is pointing out the truth and only idiots
and disgraceful people should be offended. Are you one of them?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually he is just behaving like a saf commander. All the words came out naturally in the closed door meeting. In the past commanders use it in daily on his soldiers. Nowadays he can't in public so he let it out in the meeting. Please understand he is not a professional in the first place. He is a star general
Pls la he’s not even a professional soldier. Using that term will be an insult to real soldiers.
I dunno what the fuck he is. Just a academically good nerd put on a pedestal. I doubt he can even be a competent secondary school teacher.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One of my friends who used to work in the same ministry as CCS called him the stereotypical 'Hokkien peng'. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pls la he’s not even a professional soldier. Using that term will be an insult to real soldiers.
I dunno what the fuck he is. Just a academically good nerd put on a pedestal. I doubt he can even be a competent secondary school teacher.
He's smart enough to earn millions so that makes him smarter than you.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing constant about Idiots is the constant whining and complaint about PAP. He is pointing out the truth and only idiots
and disgraceful people should be offended. Are you one of them?

Fucking licker of maggots arseholes

LANGJEOW

/gif/ - Huge Dicks - Adult GIF - 4chan