• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah right now i only can dream to stay in this terrace house which i can't afford to buy in singapore but worries about the traffic conditions.

dun worry too much about traffic..... the first couple of weeks, tremendous stress if is your first time going in and out singapore on a daily basis, but after that, it is therapy...... only focus on the road and clear your mind of all other work worries..... me not so concerned about the traffic anymore..... stress free :biggrin:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
my unit is phase 5 type D end-lot with a 10-feet land at the side..... and behind is the shops.... a location where most do not find it attractive due to security concerns.... hehehehe..... but me like! just open the back-door and walk out for mamam..... easy!

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
my unit is phase 5 type D end-lot with a 10-feet land at the side..... and behind is the shops.... a location where most do not find it attractive due to security concerns.... hehehehe..... but me like! just open the back-door and walk out for mamam..... easy!

Phase 5 type D already construct windows and door done liao izzit?

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not been there for around 3 weeks already, the last time i was there, my unit was still only at the stage of foundation..... should be at the site again most probably tomorrow around lunchtime!

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not been there for around 3 weeks already, the last time i was there, my unit was still only at the stage of foundation..... should be at the site again most probably tomorrow around lunchtime!

Then must take some photo and show us. lol

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless there are some major changes in the landscaping, logically should not be taking any photos, same same one over and over again.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone enlighten me as to around when was the first SPA was signed for phase 5 type D? Just wondering as to the estimated completion date..... thanks in advance

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20130809-WA0003.jpg
Photo taken on Phase 5 type E.

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's fast.

What about type D Phase 5?
Just went yesterday.
If I can remember, the front roll facing the open field is damn fast.. The whole building already up.. including rooftop
But those back rolls are much slowly & all at difference stage depending which roll your house

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just went yesterday.
If I can remember, the front roll facing the open field is damn fast.. The whole building already up.. including rooftop
But those back rolls are much slowly & all at difference stage depending which roll your house
If the key will to release together, I rather mine to be slow. At least the payment also slow.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ComingToJB-san, when you said facing the open field, do you mean facing the Jalan Sentral Utama?:confused:

Just went yesterday.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ComingToJB-san, when you said facing the open field, do you mean facing the Jalan Sentral Utama?:confused:

I mean facing the football field.
And it seems phase 4 & 5 are constructing almost the same time.. In fact some phase 4 are lag behind some phase 5