• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Christopher Neo committed suicide?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I do not know for sure what happened, really. I have my own speculations and it could either be suicide or murder or otherwise.

Goh Meng Seng

The family is not prepared to say anything and they will point to accidental death. It will be an open verdict or misadventure. Ours is an Asian society and we are not open to many things. I am sure they are not going to suggest anything sinister either.

By the way, its the overly confident ones that have such tendencies. The other category is the mentally ill or emotionally unstable due to relationship issues. Those that are less overly confident, tend not to over promise, over aspire and therefore have little in terms of ego and image issues and less burdened by stress.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, LTK claimed he didn't know about YSL's private life even though they have been in the same party for over a decade. LTK has been the SG of WP for over a decade. I am SG of NSP for only a couple of years.

LTK vouch for YSL so strongly and sent him to Hougang. Did I vouch for Chris Neo so strongly? I don't think as strong as LTK.

Goh Meng Seng

Mr GMS,

you attack LTK mercilessly for not knowing about YSl's pte life and character. Yet when you claim not to know so much about CN's pte life but yet vouch for him, it is acceptable by your own 'high' standards.

Well all I can say is, I hope you have decided not to run for any more GE as your votes/support can only go downhill from GE2011.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are really TOTALLY LOST!

Goh Meng Seng

Mr GMS,

you attack LTK mercilessly for not knowing about YSl's pte life and character. Yet when you claim not to know so much about CN's pte life but yet vouch for him, it is acceptable by your own 'high' standards.

Well all I can say is, I hope you have decided not to run for any more GE as your votes/support can only go downhill from GE2011.

Windsor2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know for sure what happened, really. I have my own speculations and it could either be suicide or murder or otherwise.

Goh Meng Seng

Leave it to the authorities and don't spread rumours or cause the bereaved family any further pain. You have an agenda?

I hope the Mod will remove this thread and put it in the proper section where it belongs.

This is a very distasteful subject. Let him RIP.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Yup, you don't really read, don't comprehend, least know about any context of discussion. I will leave you as it is.

Goh Meng Seng

Really?

Looks like you have ran out of explanations/excuses. Trying to brush off with such a one liner will only make you look bad.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Let him RIP and hope he could.

I do not have any agenda and this thread is not started by me. I am only interested in the truth.

Goh Meng Seng

Leave it to the authorities and don't spread rumours or cause the bereaved family any further pain. You have an agenda?

I hope the Mod will remove this thread and put it in the proper section where it belongs.

This is a very distasteful subject. Let him RIP.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, you don't really read, don't comprehend, least know about any context of discussion. I will leave you as it is.

Goh Meng Seng

As usual you think you are the only one that can read and comprehend. Thats why you are who you are: a political failure.

Let me tell you who this : you lost. Nsp lost. Tan kin lian lost. Facts that cannot be disputed.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are such a short sighted person. Win or lose is just a temporary means to an end. I suggest that you learn to read things more thoroughly before you start to shoot your mouth off. No wonder you raise this issue after I have already dealt with the previous posting. You are just blinded by your anxiety to defend anything, everything about WP. I really hope you are not a WP member, least ex-and/or-future WP candidate. Else, we should be worried about Singapore's future.

Goh Meng Seng

As usual you think you are the only one that can read and comprehend. Thats why you are who you are: a political failure.

Let me tell you who this : you lost. Nsp lost. Tan kin lian lost. Facts that cannot be disputed.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr gms

i wish i have your level of foresight.

Join wp quit wp. Join nsp quit nsp.

Say you wish wp have move on but look at this thread; topic is about cn but first guy to cross reference this to wp and ysl-ltk is who? Who else but a bitter man.

Last edited: