• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Christopher Neo committed suicide?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng said:
Surprisingly, Scroobal didn't give any insights on this saga... where is Scroobal?

Goh Meng Seng

The insights and insider details should come from you.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Just like LTK's relationship to YSL, we only have working relationship and don't meddle into private matters. If LTK didn't know about YSL's extramarital affairs after more than a decade as close comrades, you actually expect me to know everything about Chris Neo just after less than 4 or 5 years of working relationship with him?

Goh Meng Seng

you were the NSP SG and he was ur ex party member and you dunno him well??:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like LTK's relationship to YSL, we only have working relationship and don't meddle into private matters. If LTK didn't know about YSL's extramarital affairs after more than a decade as close comrades, you actually expect me to know everything about Chris Neo just after less than 4 or 5 years of working relationship with him?

Goh Meng Seng

Both of you share something in common other than being NSP members. Want to make a guess? No penalties for wrong answer.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The police didn't declare he died of heart attack but instead, classified as "unnatural death".

http://www.zaobao.com/sp/sp120817_010.shtml

记者向警方求证,警方表示案件还在调查当中,不愿进一步透露详情。但警方仍然维持最初的“非自然死亡”调查方向

Goh Meng Seng

Thank you for highlighting this. Yes, it wasn't the police but his family members who mentioned heart attack as the cause of death. There will be a Coroner's Inquiry so the truth has to be out sooner than later.

DoctorDrip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such sad news. My only recollection of him was when he left SDP and joined NSP. He seemed like the cool potato type, not the type banging tables and heads. Maybe that was why he left SDP. I think legally unnatural death means any death not due to old age or medically certifiable disease. If that's the case, doesn't that rule out heart attack? Any police or lawyer out there to confirm?

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I just hope that truth will be revealed and justice be done.

But I guess sometime, truth is just a ultra-expensive commodity.

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that the family is fully aware of the circumstances that led to this. I am sure they are not keen to talk about it.

I just hope that truth will be revealed and justice be done.

But I guess sometime, truth is just a ultra-expensive commodity.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
As I have said before, it is too premature to conclude that he committed suicide. It is really not a common practice in Singapore for people to kill themselves with burning charcoal, due to the weather condition in Singapore. It is more common for such thing to happen in HK during winter or fall time.

I do not believe Chris would commit suicide. He has much stronger mental strength than many people. Accidental death is out. That is why they have used "heart attack" when it was classified as unnatural death. I do hope the truth will be revealed one day.

Goh Meng Seng

Think of the reasons why a person would take his own life? Surely cannot be related to NSP problems. Think MONEY, WOMEN or both. If I am wagering, the former!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Cannot be suicide. Police reported a case of heart attack as cause of death. Unless our police were telling lies? Quite hard to coz too many involved - police officers at scene, Tong Aik, SCDF, hospital and mortuary attendants. If it was a lie, sure to be exposed in future.

Yes, u are right, it was not suicide. It was murder. PAPzis have had enough of oppo criticizing them. Chris Neo is just the first. Next, it will be Nicole Seah slip on her high heels and fall off a flat, than Sylvia Lim die in car accident with woffles' speeding car, than GMS choke to death on chicken rice, etc, get the picture? ISD already planning gruesome death for you, maybe a piano fall on your head "accidentally"?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I have said before, it is too premature to conclude that he committed suicide. It is really not a common practice in Singapore for people to kill themselves with burning charcoal, due to the weather condition in Singapore. It is more common for such thing to happen in HK during winter or fall time.

I do not believe Chris would commit suicide. He has much stronger mental strength than many people. Accidental death is out. That is why they have used "heart attack" when it was classified as unnatural death. I do hope the truth will be revealed one day.

Goh Meng Seng

Imo, weather has nothing to do with the use of charcoal. While it takes a longer time to hand over IC, compared to fall from heights, the use of charcoal is less scary for those who fear heights.

Quite obvious you don't know your NSP members well enough. I make you an offer. I win you $100, lose you 10k, ok? My bet is SUICIDE.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, u are right, it was not suicide. It was murder. PAPzis have had enough of oppo criticizing them. Chris Neo is just the first. Next, it will be Nicole Seah slip on her high heels and fall off a flat, than Sylvia Lim die in car accident with woffles' speeding car, than GMS choke to death on chicken rice, etc, get the picture? ISD already planning gruesome death for you, maybe a piano fall on your head "accidentally"?

Thanks. I better stay home these few nights. Piano fall on head should be painful?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Hong Kongers use burning charcoal for suicide is basically because it is "more comfortable" that way during the winter time. It provides warm during the winter while people will just get unconscious and died. But in Singapore, if you try to burn charcoal in a room in our hot and humid weather, you will must probably sweat and feel uncomfortable and that defeats the "purpose" of "dying comfortably". When is the last time you hear about Singaporean committing suicide using charcoal? I have heard about people committing suicide using car exhaust (carbon monoxide as well) while sleeping comfortably in the comfort of car aircon, but not burning charcoal.

Besides, this is one of the hottest month in Singapore!

I don't normally bet on such things, just let it be. The truth will be revealed soon. There is no report of suicide note but reported that the body was found without shirt on. It is highly unlikely for Chris to commit suicide in such a way because he was always mindful of his image and bearing, wearing nice shirt and driving mercz or jaguar. In fact, I heard he has just "upgraded" from mercz to jaguar lately. To die using such method which make him half naked is unthinkable.

My speculation is that it is a murder which was made to be seen as a suicide. But all these are just purely speculation based on my limited understanding of him through various observations. It is the job of the police to get to the bottom of his death.

Goh Meng Seng

Imo, weather has nothing to do with the use of charcoal. While it takes a longer time to hand over IC, compared to fall from heights, the use of charcoal is less scary for those who fear heights.

Quite obvious you don't know your NSP members well enough. I make you an offer. I win you $100, lose you 10k, ok? My bet is SUICIDE.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is tfbh chris? tfbh's last post on sbf was on aug-3. chris' reported passing was on aug-14.

tfbh, if you're alive, please leeport.